Gurdas Maan Singing Mata's Praise

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Singing is just his job. But if he was muslim and singing something non muslim then he be getting :@

To be honest mostly our people don't really have good understanding what is sikhism. I made some katha Sukhmani Sahib copies by Giani Thakur Singh Ji and gave it to my friends. Now they totally change and they saying now they know so much. I recommend this katha if you want to change.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1B8qhfN3794

The song has some very ridiculous dancing and the music is just unbearable.

From SGGS

"Thakur chor cheri ko dhyave"

"Devi deva poojiye kya mango kya de "

"Pathar lai poojat hai mukh mughad gawar - oh jo aap doobe tum kaha taranhar "

what about this then?

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrK7H2liRoI

i have to say that hes a good singer and hes not like other singers who make music videos that you can't watch with your family.

I dont know how religious he is though, but he does cross boundaries of religion and class across the whole of punjab, both in india and pakistan

hes a funny guy

hes got decent music like his agenda against the treatment of females in India. But then u got crap like praising india and telling people to 4get about 84 after he recieved a bran new car from indra gundi

gurufathe g

when was this

hmmm im a lil curios

he praised india????

Guest SatwantBeantKehar
Singing is just his job. But if he was muslim and singing something non muslim then he be getting :@

To be honest mostly our people don't really have good understanding what is sikhism. I made some katha Sukhmani Sahib copies by Giani Thakur Singh Ji and gave it to my friends. Now they totally change and they saying now they know so much. I recommend this katha if you want to change.

Veer Lovekhalistan now you are attacking me personally by indicating I have no understanding of Sikhism - I sense a bit of krodh in

there (correct me if I am wrong ) - Well with utmost humility I have spent most of my last 7 years understanding Gurmat and Sikh Itihaas and I do daily katha of Hukamnama from sri Darbar Sahib. If you understand bani that well than how come you don't respond to my tuks with something from Maharaj or even an incident or two from Sikh Itihaas.

In your other post you say you respect sri ramchandar jee - and guru nanak says "ravan mar kya bada bhaya sab upma teri jagjeevna ". I am not saying all of these as personal attacks - I see a beautiful human and a fellow gursikh in you and I bet you love khalistan and I am working towards a society and eventually a country with no child labor, no dowry, no female infanticide,

no society public healthcare and welfare - so do you see some common ground ? If you are piqued I'd wish you start Reading guru granth sahib cover to cover and my mission is accomplished.

All I am trying to say is if you are percieved a sikh and you make money singing "sarbans daniya" etc you should not insult your guru by doing things that they denounced unambiguously. How'd you like if more and more sikhs taking his lead strated singing mata's praise - what message would it convey to our kids - that sikhs have equal respect for hindu deities- what if someone in sikh saroop like myself go to mata's mandir and start singing her praise (I maybe doing it for money but what will people in general think - that SGGS is not perfect and people need to go hindu dieties?) And How come all these punjai singers always sing praise only of hindu dieties and never muslim or christian stuff ?

As far as muslims who sing gurbani - the question should be of motivation - are they doing it out of respect or for money - if latter than I believe other muslims'd criticize them.

Finally as Manmit Chera said this guy- Gurdas Maan insulted all singh shaheeds by creating a very offensive song like "jera mulk da khahiye usda bura nahi mangida " - slandering gursikhs such as Jathedar Gudeve Singh Konke whose news story you can see in the enews side bar.

Veer Lovekhalistan now you are attacking me personally by indicating I have no understanding of Sikhism - I sense a bit of krodh in

there (correct me if I am wrong ) - Well with utmost humility I have spent most of my last 7 years understanding Gurmat and Sikh Itihaas and I do daily katha of Hukamnama from sri Darbar Sahib. If you understand bani that well than how come you don't respond to my tuks with something from Maharaj or even an incident or two from Sikh Itihaas.

In your other post you say you respect sri ramchandar jee - and guru nanak says "ravan mar kya bada bhaya sab upma teri jagjeevna ". I am not saying all of these as personal attacks - I see a beautiful human and a fellow gursikh in you and I bet you love khalistan and I am working towards a society and eventually a country with no child labor, no dowry, no female infanticide,

no society public healthcare and welfare - so do you see some common ground ? If you are piqued I'd wish you start Reading guru granth sahib cover to cover and my mission is accomplished.

All I am trying to say is if you are percieved a sikh and you make money singing "sarbans daniya" etc you should not insult your guru by doing things that they denounced unambiguously. How'd you like if more and more sikhs taking his lead strated singing mata's praise - what message would it convey to our kids - that sikhs have equal respect for hindu deities- what if someone in sikh saroop like myself go to mata's mandir and start singing her praise (I maybe doing it for money but what will people in general think - that SGGS is not perfect and people need to go hindu dieties?) And How come all these punjai singers always sing praise only of hindu dieties and never muslim or christian stuff ?

As far as muslims who sing gurbani - the question should be of motivation - are they doing it out of respect or for money - if latter than I believe other muslims'd criticize them.

Finally as Manmit Chera said this guy- Gurdas Maan insulted all singh shaheeds by creating a very offensive song like "jera mulk da khahiye usda bura nahi mangida " - slandering gursikhs such as Jathedar Gudeve Singh Konke whose news story you can see in the enews side bar.

oh NO NO NO I am not attaching you personally. All you people here are my family. These things I was saying about Gurdas Maan and people that sing songs and listen these songs (Kaami). They are wasting their energy on something that is useless. (not talking about mata da bhajan)

For Hindus Mata da Bhajan that's what they believe and its all good .

Gurdas Maan's songs are way better then other singers. Always with good message. Some people don't care , dont have understanding about Sikhi they have their job on priorty

:)