Do You Think They Will One Day 'send Us Home' - Bnp Success

inspire

yes, i agree withu

muslim fanatics suck

im referring to islam as a relgion

:D

Osama Bin Laden is a fully practicing follower of Islam. If what he was doing was contrary to Islam then he would be criticised by every Mullah in every Mosque around the world, but the fact is that he is not. The only ones that do criticise him are some Saudi Mullahs who are doing the bidding of the Saudi royal family because of late OBL has turned against them. Your above view could be true of most religions but not Islam. It is the complete reverse in fact. A practising Muslim is the one that creates the most problems and not the non-practising ones!

Some of our American and Canadian friends need to read up on our own history rather than follow some PC nonsense. The MAJORITY of what the Mughals and Afghans did to the Sikhs in the 18th century was totally in line with the Quran and Islam.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this topic is very interesting as it shows how Sikhs from countries/areas where muslims are few in numbers... those sikhs hold a favorable view of them and Islam. Yet in countries and areas where muslims number many...Sikhs see the true situation and have had many a bad experience with them.

In conclusion Sikhs who have to interact and live in area's where large number of muslims reside are better placed to give a more accurate picture of what happens when large concentrations of muslims are found who in turn start to "islamcise" an area be indulging in seperatist muslim-only agenda on once non-muslim majority area's.

I think we as Sikhs need to categorise ourselves as Sikhs under the UK census and not asian or indian. I think there has been ongoing lobbying by Sikh parties in the UK for this to occur, we have more of a reason to campaign for this. For one we should not categorise ourselves as Indians, as we are not. We all know that the India government has implemented such genocide against out Sikh brothers and sisters in India, that I for one do not want to be categorised as Inidan.Secoondly the term used widely in the UK for anyone brown is asian, I do not want to be classed as asian, the main reason being that the indigenous (white people) population get us mixed up with muslims or hindus and vice versa. The UK crime statistics indicate rising perpetrator of crime being of Pakistani origin therefore they are most likely muslim, also in news reports the term asian is used allot, I think if a particular racial group is committing the majority of crime they should be idenfied and brought out in the open, and the stats not hidden.

I know the Hindus in the UK are lobbying the government to be categorised as Hindus and not asian due to the London bombing. I know we as Sikhs have for a long time been campaigning for this but I think if we all now stand-up and support this issue, as this will go a long way in safe-guarding Sikhs from any hostile actions by the indigenous population.

47 Replies deleted. Peacemaker, lost generation... I request you guys to take your argument away from Public forum. Use methods such as PM/email etc.

Brother you shouldnt have removed the replies because it doesnt show the debate, I sooner have a good debate than seeing the same old politically correct nonsense spewed again and again. I *EDITED*

Apologises to rest of sangat for going off topic on some of the replies.

Guest peacemaker
47 Replies deleted. Peacemaker, lost generation... I request you guys to take your argument away from Public forum. Use methods such as PM/email etc.

I apologize.