Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Attacked

Tragic story :o

But im not sure this lil remark about murdering whole communities is what we are going for.......

"A Attack on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a knife wound to every Sikhs heart it will not be tolerated, even if the whole community has to be murdered as a consequence!"

that quote is really inapropriate. It makes sikhs look like extremists.

oh plz, its our guru for god sakes, we have to be extreme in these kinds of situations. u sound like a kussra saying that. its matter of our eshit here people. take a look at our panth, and look at all those people who gave their lives for the kaum. were they extremists?

and the part about leaving it waheguru like penji said, well waheguru has created khalsa for that purpose. see that those who disrespect others are punished. why didnt guru arjun dev ji leave it to waheguru? why did he give his saheedi? why didnt guru hargobind sahib leave it to waheguru? why did he wear both miri piri kirpans? why didnt guru teg bahadur ji leave it to waheguru? why did he give his head? why didnt guru gobind singh ji leave it to waheguru? why did he teach us to use the sword where needed? and like so many others who gave their lives for chardi kala of the panth, why didnt they leave it to waheguru instead of paying for it with their lives?

singho we have to wake up here. if we are not gonna stand up for guru sahib, then we should not have been given manukhi janam, and espeically not a sikh manukhi janam.

bro

its right to pik up the sword to defend is more of a physical sense. this situation can be delt with in other ways. and those people who u talk about that gave shaheedi....those senerios are different them this one. You should elaborate on what your trying to say here. and all that "why did 'this and that' leave it to waheguru" etc etc. mayb u should leave this to waheguru, mayb?

u sound like al qaeda, which has no place in the khalsa panth.

im gonna guess your a kid for saying that word.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shastr
Tragic story :o

But im not sure this lil remark about murdering whole communities is what we are going for.......

"A Attack on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a knife wound to every Sikhs heart it will not be tolerated, even if the whole community has to be murdered as a consequence!"

that quote is really inapropriate. It makes sikhs look like extremists.

oh plz, its our guru for god sakes, we have to be extreme in these kinds of situations. u sound like a kussra saying that. its matter of our eshit here people. take a look at our panth, and look at all those people who gave their lives for the kaum. were they extremists?

and the part about leaving it waheguru like penji said, well waheguru has created khalsa for that purpose. see that those who disrespect others are punished. why didnt guru arjun dev ji leave it to waheguru? why did he give his saheedi? why didnt guru hargobind sahib leave it to waheguru? why did he wear both miri piri kirpans? why didnt guru teg bahadur ji leave it to waheguru? why did he give his head? why didnt guru gobind singh ji leave it to waheguru? why did he teach us to use the sword where needed? and like so many others who gave their lives for chardi kala of the panth, why didnt they leave it to waheguru instead of paying for it with their lives?

singho we have to wake up here. if we are not gonna stand up for guru sahib, then we should not have been given manukhi janam, and espeically not a sikh manukhi janam.

bro

its right to pik up the sword to defend is more of a physical sense. this situation can be delt with in other ways. and those people who u talk about that gave shaheedi....those senerios are different them this one. You should elaborate on what your trying to say here. and all that "why did 'this and that' leave it to waheguru" etc etc. mayb u should leave this to waheguru, mayb?

u sound like al qaeda, which has no place in the khalsa panth.

im gonna guess your a kid for saying that word.

guru ji's saroop gets thrown out of a window, and still you dont see the need for the sword?

im gonna guess you have no anakh, or raddk.

Guest peacemaker
guru ji's saroop gets thrown out of a window, and still you dont see the need for the sword?

im gonna guess you have no anakh, or raddk.

To be honest, I don't like the idea of you influencing people on this forum to kill in retaliation of this horrible act. It scares me. I don't believe in the concept of revenge, which this killing would be. Being angry is one thing, which we all are, but you have no right to play God and take someone's life so senselessly. I'm talking to you as someone who knows your history, "shastr", the name you go by now.

Guest shastr

peacemaker ji, i was gonna ignore u, but u just keep going on and on. show me where i said we should kill poeple.

a very wise man once said, "a sikh who kills people, is not a sikh. and a sikh who does not take revenge is also not a sikh"

this is why i stoped posting in the first place. something happend half way across the globe, and we are sitting here and argueing about it. how pointless.

manmit chera ji, you are right bro. sorry for my dumb comments. and peacemaker ji, lol, ur right too bro.