Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Attacked

Guest shastr
Tragic story :o

But im not sure this lil remark about murdering whole communities is what we are going for.......

"A Attack on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a knife wound to every Sikhs heart it will not be tolerated, even if the whole community has to be murdered as a consequence!"

that quote is really inapropriate. It makes sikhs look like extremists.

oh plz, its our guru for god sakes, we have to be extreme in these kinds of situations. u sound like a kussra saying that. its matter of our eshit here people. take a look at our panth, and look at all those people who gave their lives for the kaum. were they extremists?

and the part about leaving it waheguru like penji said, well waheguru has created khalsa for that purpose. see that those who disrespect others are punished. why didnt guru arjun dev ji leave it to waheguru? why did he give his saheedi? why didnt guru hargobind sahib leave it to waheguru? why did he wear both miri piri kirpans? why didnt guru teg bahadur ji leave it to waheguru? why did he give his head? why didnt guru gobind singh ji leave it to waheguru? why did he teach us to use the sword where needed? and like so many others who gave their lives for chardi kala of the panth, why didnt they leave it to waheguru instead of paying for it with their lives?

singho we have to wake up here. if we are not gonna stand up for guru sahib, then we should not have been given manukhi janam, and espeically not a sikh manukhi janam.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
oh plz, its our guru for god sakes, we have to be extreme in these kinds of situations. u sound like a kussra saying that. its matter of our eshit here people. take a look at our panth, and look at all those people who gave their lives for the kaum. were they extremists?

I'm only going to tell you this once, "shastr". Don't ever call another human being the word that I have placed in bold letters. We're hurt enough as it is by this despicable act. Why do you bring us more heartache?

waheguru waheguru

this reminds me of the time when i was upset because i saw a picture of guru granth sahib ji being burned during 1984

i knoe nothing can ever take awa the hurt when we see our guru ji being treated like this

but during that time my friend gave me a way of thinking which cheered me up (thx j****)

my friend said that

guru arjun dev ji was saheehed

guru teg bahadur ji was saheeehed

and when anything bad ever happens to guru granth sahib ji guru ji again is being tortured for the panth

it is hard tho really hard to think like this but sikhs must realize what a huge battle we have ahead of us

this is personal who can do such a thing

the bani in the guru granth sahib is sweet blissful necter

to us guru granth sahib jis bani is the biggest adhar

as i read this i remember all the times i come home from school and matha tak

all the amrit velas i recite the bani and feel bliss

i remember how when noone else is there guru ji has always been my paka saka saajan

i remember how many times i feel sad

how guru ji fills the emptiness of our hearts with the bani and gives our axities relief

\how guru ji has always been a guide to all of humanity and so personal as well

waheguru waheguru waheguru

seeing this happen to our precious guru is like being stabbed or somebody murdering a family member or raping sum1

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru

pls give our panth strengh

let us rise up to be true khalsae

Tragic story :o

But im not sure this lil remark about murdering whole communities is what we are going for.......

"A Attack on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a knife wound to every Sikhs heart it will not be tolerated, even if the whole community has to be murdered as a consequence!"

that quote is really inapropriate. It makes sikhs look like extremists.

and the part about leaving it waheguru like penji said, well waheguru has created khalsa for that purpose. see that those who disrespect others are punished. why didnt guru arjun dev ji leave it to waheguru? why did he give his saheedi? why didnt guru hargobind sahib leave it to waheguru? why did he wear both miri piri kirpans? why didnt guru teg bahadur ji leave it to waheguru? why did he give his head? why didnt guru gobind singh ji leave it to waheguru? why did he teach us to use the sword where needed? and like so many others who gave their lives for chardi kala of the panth, why didnt they leave it to waheguru instead of paying for it with their lives?

singho we have to wake up here. if we are not gonna stand up for guru sahib, then we should not have been given manukhi janam, and espeically not a sikh manukhi janam.

gurufateh g

i like ur thinking that so true

we must fight ourselves

the khussra comment well.......................................

aww i know u were angry g waheguru waheguru but ur point is rite

we cant kill a whole kaum or the innocent tho

Guest shastr

ok, maybe i got a little to <Edited> when i said the kussra thing, so lets ignore that part, but yes. guru ji even tells us, "apan hathi apna, apayi kaaj swariye"

omg this been up fpr two days and olny 427 people looked at it, MOD EDIT. sll these other MOD EDIT posts get bare attention. thats why the panth is in thsi state, if u mum had been chucked out of the window ud been going crazy, guru ji much more important then our mum etc the state and priorities of the panth are sad, we disrespect and have no satkar for bani but yet except everything from guru ji, it dont work like that!

Guest peacemaker

^^^^

MOD EDIT

Also, don't assume why people choose to respond to a thread and others don't! The ones who don't respond might be doing things behind the scenes, which you just don't notice. Have some consideration for other people!

sikhi has become too passive in india

no one really sticks up for themselves

the singh whos house got sacked shuda fought them off

but most ppl, esp. our ppl, cant fight, and dont know how to stick up for themselves

one of fremont gurdwara's presidents used to have a mantr that he used to make the kids recite

"Sikhi, Education, Health"

the 3 things we need the most to be functional members of today's community