Nihung Singhs-96 Crore

WJKK WJKF

I have recently had katha from a learned Singh he touched upon the topic of Khalsa Raj and the return of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. (that is where the orginal q ties in) The sakhi that has been quoted is a another reinforcement of the katha. We all feel that rather than waiting for this fairytale to come true we ourselves should do something. We forget that without Waheguru's kirpa we cant breathe. We should accept that the future is not in our hands. Whatever will happen throughtout the sikh panth is Maharaj's will. We should all be saying that when Guru Maharaj comes we will be tiar bar tiar.

Can I add that I am not denying that Maharaj is not with us, we have Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as our eternal father. Al I would like to say is that if it does say in Sau Sakhi about the return of Guru Maharaj we should at least think about it.

WJKK WJKF

1Kaur1:- In Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Bani, they never mention anything about coming back in a physical form. They are with us and always will be.

It's important to note that neither Nehklank Avtar nor Mir Mehdi are infallible - both will succumb to haumai and pay the price, as Maharaj Ji tell us. It's a common misconception to think of Nehklank as Guru Ji coming back - this is wrong and an insult to Guru Ji.

Sau sakhi differs from what Maharaj Ji themselves wrote, in quite a few topics. Appealing as they may be, the Sau Sakhis can't take precedence over Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Ji.

Sau Sakhi was given to the panth by the Guru himself. Seeing and fearing its contents, the british changed them creating fake versions. However true versions of sau sakhi still exist in some sants deras.

Nikhlaank Avtaar is an avtaar of Vishnu ji, not the Guru. I think the time of his coming is much much later//? like not in our lifetimes according to Giani Avtar Singh ji (I think).

Khalsa Raj will be established in my lifetime, this is from a direct bachan to me by Baba Thakur Singh ji Bhindrenvale. He also said that it's going to be a very very difficult time to be here on earth. In fact, as Baba Kulwant Singh ji of Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib has told my uncle, the coming time will be so hard that every sikh will have a kirpan in one hand, and a gutka sahib in the ohter 24 / 7. in other words, there will be constatn paath and jung just to stay alive.

nobody's saying we can sit around and not reform ourselves. Perhaps its time to build up our jeevans?