Need Advice About Relationship

jii

My friend is trying to become a gursikh, it that he has stopped doing any bad habits that he used to do and now is following the path of sikhi. However he has told me that although he no longer communicates with girls where the nature of love and desire takes place, he does however have this one sikh female friend, whose company he enjoys as a ‘friend’ and nothing more.

He was telling me that he has notice a lot of bad things that have happened. May be it’s a result of him communicating with this sikh girl, he does not know, but every time he does chat to her, soon later something bad happens to his family. He does not understand why these sort of things happen, he didn’t really tell me what happen to his family, just that thing happen which cause his family suffering and pain. He reckons its because of this girl he know. I also know that girl, and she is alright, I mean I don’t reckon she had done any sort of black magic on him or anything like that, plus she really cares about him, but both of them are just really friends. However I cannot explain to him why these acts are happening to his family in response to him being in contact with this other sikh girl.

This is the only girl he stay stays close with, as other girls he is not close with on a friend relationship.

Is this a message from god telling him to keep away from her, or is there another meaning to this?

I don't know much about blackmagic. The fact that he is worried these things are happening because of this friendship suggests that he feels guilty about being friends with her in the first place, or that he thinks it might be wrong. Obviously I can't read his mind but maybe that's something that he needs to take some time to break down and think about. Either way he should do what he feels is right.

I don't know much about blackmagic. The fact that he is worried these things are happening because of this friendship suggests that he feels guilty about being friends with her in the first place, or that he thinks it might be wrong. Obviously I can't read his mind but maybe that's something that he needs to take some time to break down and think about. Either way he should do what he feels is right.

he actually does want to be friends with this girl, but he does not want to go against sikhi if it is a message from god, and he does not want his family to suffer any pain because of it. its like his in a no win situation.

My friend is trying to become a gursikh, it that he has stopped doing any bad habits that he used to do and now is following the path of sikhi. However he has told me that although he no longer communicates with girls where the nature of love and desire takes place, he does however have this one sikh female friend, whose company he enjoys as a 'friend' and nothing more.

He was telling me that he has notice a lot of bad things that have happened. May be it's a result of him communicating with this sikh girl, he does not know, but every time he does chat to her, soon later something bad happens to his family. He does not understand why these sort of things happen, he didn't really tell me what happen to his family, just that thing happen which cause his family suffering and pain. He reckons its because of this girl he know. I also know that girl, and she is alright, I mean I don't reckon she had done any sort of black magic on him or anything like that, plus she really cares about him, but both of them are just really friends. However I cannot explain to him why these acts are happening to his family in response to him being in contact with this other sikh girl.

This is the only girl he stay stays close with, as other girls he is not close with on a friend relationship.

Is this a message from god telling him to keep away from her, or is there another meaning to this?

Paaji,

I'd suggest you tell your friend to remember this shabad:

Taathi vao na lagai Parbrahm sarnai,

Hot air doesn't touch/inflict those who are under the protection of Parbrahm, Lord God

Chaugird hamareh Ram ka, dukh lageh na bhai

On all four sides is the protection of my God, pain cannot inflict or touch me...

Blaming misfortunes on a girl or anyone isn't nice because he'd be hurting her by cutting her out for no apparent reason. I know how i'd feel if someone close to me told me I was the reason why everything bad was happening to their family! Tell him to have faith, have a Chardi Kala attitude and do paath. If you're under the protection of Waheguru, nothing'll bother or affect you. Not to say bad things won't happen, but anything that does happen occurs because of God, and thus, cannot be bad.

Be there for him as a friend, and do plenty of paath.

Fateh

he actually does want to be friends with this girl, but he does not want to go against sikhi if it is a message from god, and he does not want his family to suffer any pain because of it. its like his in a no win situation.

You're telling me "God" would hurt your family only because you talk to a girl? lol wow god knows what would've happened to mine by now : |

This is simply not the Sikh way of thinking ie: "God will punish me if i do this" - Isn't Akaal all-forgiving? on the other hand... How can chatting to a girl be wrong?!

^^ :)

as sikhs we shouldnt even think of black magic.... even its effects.

power of gurbani is wayyyyy more powerful :)

theres a sakhi...... once mardana had 'black magic' done to him by this evil witch, and she tried making him go insane........... but as soon as DHAN DHAN SRI GURU NANAK DEV JEE MAHRAJ gave mardana a glance.... he was better that instant...

my point..... dont even thing bout anything but vaheguru.

what is written.... will happen... its hukham :)