Lust

Simple self control is in order, some of us are better at it than others. You should first discover the reason for lust to arise. If you can come to an understanding of why you are bothered by lust, and how and why they are impacting your life, you will find your answer.

Meditation can help with deataching yourself from lustful thoguhts.

Am I the only one thinking the user meant attachment ie attachment to food tastes.....cos I don't see how you can have lust for food....So I don't think the title is meant to read LUST.

Also I am vegetarian and I haven't eaten chips for over 5 years now...there are lots more yummy veggie food about!!

the perfect student

u r perfect

this is the promblem ??

HUM KOOKER TERE DARBAAR

HUM MOORAKH MUGAD SARNAGTI

bruv, its just a name, get over it.

I love vegetables, but like the home cooked ones, you cant really get yummy vegetables from gora people store you know what i mean?

and it is the lust for sex

Guest peacemaker

You clarified what the topic was about. I'm not sure if I should go into detail since there are youngsters present on here. Last time, I got in trouble for that.

I only stopped eating meat last year and i thought it would be hard but it was pretty easy once you know what to eat, were lucky we got sabjiya lol. Im sure if you try then you'l be able to do it. Try it for like a week or something and see how it goes

As for the lust problem try looking at girls like your sisters that way you'd have more respect for them rather than letting bad thoughts enter your mind or you could try doing more paat because it can help loads if you focus and do it properly