so AYsw pRBu Coif ApnI ibrQw Avrw pih khIAY Avrw pih kih mn lwj mrwsw ]2]

jo sMswrY ky kutMb imqR BweI dIsih mn myry qy siB ApnY suAwie imlwsw ]

ijqu idin aun@ kw suAwau hoie n AwvY iqqu idin nyVY ko n Fukwsw ]

mn myry Apnw hir syiv idnu rwqI jo quDu aupkrY dUiK suKwsw ]3]

iqs kw Brvwsw ikau kIjY mn myry jo AMqI Aausir riK n skwsw ]

hir jpu mMqu gur aupdysu lY jwphu iqn@ AMiq Cfwey ijn@ hir pRIiq icqwsw ]

jn nwnk Anidnu nwmu jphu hir sMqhu iehu CUtx kw swcw Brvwsw ]4]2]

Gond, Fourth Mehla:

Serve such a Lord, and ever meditate on Him, who in an instant erases all sins and mistakes.

If someone forsakes the Lord and places his hopes in another, then all his service to the Lord is rendered fruitless.

O my mind, serve the Lord, the Giver of peace; serving Him, all your hunger shall depart. ||1||

O my mind, place your faith in the Lord.

Wherever I go, my Lord and Master is there with me. The Lord saves the honor of His humble servants and slaves. ||1||Pause||

If you tell your sorrows to another, then he, in return, will tell you of his greater sorrows.

So tell your sorrows to the Lord, your Lord and Master, who shall instantly dispel your pain.

Forsaking such a Lord God, if you tell your sorrows to another, then you shall die of shame. ||2||

The relatives, friends and siblings of the world that you see, O my mind, all meet with you for their own purposes.

And that day, when their self-interests are not served, on that day, they shall not come near you.

O my mind, serve your Lord, day and night; He shall help you in good times and bad. ||3||

Why place your faith in anyone, O my mind, who cannot come to your rescue at the last instant?

Chant the Lord's Mantra, take the Guru's Teachings, and meditate on Him. In the end, the Lord saves those who love Him in their consciousness.

Servant Nanak speaks: night and day, chant the Lord's Name, O Saints; this is the only true hope for emancipation. ||4||2||

HOW WONDERFUL

This Shabad is by Guru Raam Daas Ji in Raag Gond on Pannaa 860

goNf mhlw 4 ]

AYsw hir syvIAY inq iDAweIAY jo iKn mih iklivK siB kry ibnwsw ]

jy hir iqAwig Avr kI Aws kIjY qw hir inhPl sB Gwl gvwsw ]

myry mn hir syivhu suKdwqw suAwmI ijsu syivAY sB BuK lhwsw ]1]

myry mn hir aUpir kIjY Brvwsw ]

jh jweIAY qh nwil myrw suAwmI hir ApnI pYj rKY jn dwsw ]1] rhwau ]

jy ApnI ibrQw khhu Avrw pih qw AwgY ApnI ibrQw bhu bhuqu kFwsw ]

ApnI ibrQw khhu hir Apuny suAwmI pih jo qum@ry dUK qqkwl ktwsw ]

so AYsw pRBu Coif ApnI ibrQw Avrw pih khIAY Avrw pih kih mn lwj mrwsw ]2]

jo sMswrY ky kutMb imqR BweI dIsih mn myry qy siB ApnY suAwie imlwsw ]

ijqu idin aun@ kw suAwau hoie n AwvY iqqu idin nyVY ko n Fukwsw ]

mn myry Apnw hir syiv idnu rwqI jo quDu aupkrY dUiK suKwsw ]3]

iqs kw Brvwsw ikau kIjY mn myry jo AMqI Aausir riK n skwsw ]

hir jpu mMqu gur aupdysu lY jwphu iqn@ AMiq Cfwey ijn@ hir pRIiq icqwsw ]

jn nwnk Anidnu nwmu jphu hir sMqhu iehu CUtx kw swcw Brvwsw ]4]2]

Gond, Fourth Mehla:

Serve such a Lord, and ever meditate on Him, who in an instant erases all sins and mistakes.

If someone forsakes the Lord and places his hopes in another, then all his service to the Lord is rendered fruitless.

O my mind, serve the Lord, the Giver of peace; serving Him, all your hunger shall depart. ||1||

O my mind, place your faith in the Lord.

Wherever I go, my Lord and Master is there with me. The Lord saves the honor of His humble servants and slaves. ||1||Pause||

If you tell your sorrows to another, then he, in return, will tell you of his greater sorrows.

So tell your sorrows to the Lord, your Lord and Master, who shall instantly dispel your pain.

Forsaking such a Lord God, if you tell your sorrows to another, then you shall die of shame. ||2||

The relatives, friends and siblings of the world that you see, O my mind, all meet with you for their own purposes.

And that day, when their self-interests are not served, on that day, they shall not come near you.

O my mind, serve your Lord, day and night; He shall help you in good times and bad. ||3||

Why place your faith in anyone, O my mind, who cannot come to your rescue at the last instant?

Chant the Lord's Mantra, take the Guru's Teachings, and meditate on Him. In the end, the Lord saves those who love Him in their consciousness.

Servant Nanak speaks: night and day, chant the Lord's Name, O Saints; this is the only true hope for emancipation. ||4||2||

wow.. but at first i thought it was the MEAT all over again.. lol

[[was going to gurughar but decided to not to go.. i'm so "neech"... lol]]

Beautiful :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :BOW:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAAG SOOHEE, ASHTAPADEES, FOURTH MEHL, SECOND HOUSE:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

If only someone would come, and lead me to meet my Darling Beloved; I would sell myself to him. || 1 || I long for the Blessed Vision of the Lords Darshan. When the Lord shows Mercy unto me, then I meet the True Guru; I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. || 1 || Pause || If You will bless me with happiness, then I will worship and adore You. Even in pain, I will meditate on You. || 2 || Even if You give me hunger, I will still feel satisfied; I am joyful, even in the midst of sorrow. || 3 || I would cut my mind and body apart into pieces, and offer them all to You; I would burn myself in fire. || 4 || I wave the fan over You, and carry water for You; whatever You give me, I take. || 5 || Poor Nanak has fallen at the Lords Door; please, O Lord, unite me with Yourself, by Your Glorious Greatness. || 6 || Taking out my eyes, I place them at Your Feet; after travelling over the entire earth, I have come to understand this. || 7 || If You seat me near You, then I worship and adore You. Even if You beat me and drive me out, I will still meditate on You. || 8 || If people praise me, the praise is Yours. Even if they slander me, I will not leave You. || 9 || If You are on my side, then anyone can say anything. But if I were to forget You, then I would die. || 10 || I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to my Guru; falling at His Feet, I surrender to the Saintly Guru. || 11 || Poor Nanak has gone insane, longing for the Blessed Vision of the Lords Darshan. || 12 || Even in violent storms and torrential rain, I go out to catch a glimpse of my Guru. || 13 || Even though the oceans and the salty seas are very vast, the GurSikh will cross over it to get to his Guru. || 14 || Just as the mortal dies without water, so does the Sikh die without the Guru. || 15 || Just as the earth looks beautiful when the rain falls, so does the Sikh blossom forth meeting the Guru. || 16 || I long to be the servant of Your servants; I call upon You reverently in prayer. || 17 || Nanak offers this prayer to the Lord, that he may meet the Guru, and find peace. || 18 || You Yourself are the Guru, and You Yourself are the chaylaa, the disciple; through the Guru, I meditate on You. || 19 || Those who serve You, become You. You preserve the honor of Your servants. || 20 || O Lord, Your devotional worship is a treasure over-flowing. One who loves You, is blessed with it. || 21 || That humble being alone receives it, unto whom You bestow it. All other clever tricks are fruitless. || 22 || Remembering, remembering, remembering my Guru in meditation, my sleeping mind is awakened. || 23 || Poor Nanak begs for this one blessing, that he may become the slave of the slaves of the Lord. || 24 || Even if the Guru rebukes me, He still seems very sweet to me. And if He actually forgives me, that is the Gurus greatness. || 25 || That which Gurmukh speaks is certified and approved. Whatever the self-willed manmukh says is not accepted. || 26 || Even in the cold, the frost and the snow, the GurSikh still goes out to see his Guru. || 27 || All day and night, I gaze upon my Guru; I install the Gurus Feet in my eyes. || 28 || I make so many efforts for the sake of the Guru; only that which pleases the Guru is accepted and approved. || 29 || Night and day, I worship the Gurus Feet in adoration; have Mercy upon me, O my Lord and Master. || 30 || The Guru is Nanaks body and soul; meeting the Guru, he is satisfied and satiated. || 31 || Nanaks God is perfectly permeating and all-pervading. Here and there and everywhere, the Lord of the Universe. || 32 || 1 ||

vaheguroooooooooooo :BOW: