I Met With Shri Guru Gobind Ji Into My Dreams

SonyNeech

"some thing like that was also happened with BABA HARNAM SINGH JI ( RAMPUR KHERE WALE) as baba ji described in his book.

he had a dream and guru sahib with 5 singhs were going on their way.

two singhs came to baba ji and told him that guru sahib is coming and he has sent us to inform u.

baba ji get up and had darshans of maharaj and guru sahib went to their way.

baba ji asked the singhs that why guru sahib hadnt share any bachans with him, then the singhs told that its coz u do not recite JAAP SAHIB in ur nitnem. it was a tought baani to recite for baba ji at that time. but later after he started reciting.

the singhs told that u do ur nitnem with so much love tahts why guru sahib was happy and came to give u darshans and to indicate that jaap sahib is also must. so that was an indication."

This was actually not a dream, this was partakh (in real life, as real as when you see another person standing in front of you).

The dreams that the original poster speaks of where he has darsshan of the Guru, Gyani Thakur Singh has said in katha that these dreams mean that the person will not fall into chaurassi lakh joon again. Doesn't mean you take other births in sikh households, but chaurassi lakh joon is different and refers to lower lifeforms.

Sat Sri Akal

I want to share one of mine dreams...once a time in my dream..i was somewhere i dont know the place in my dream where was i..but there was a big ground with mountains may be...i am not sure about place in my dream

Suddenly i watched the TEN'TH GURU..so i start run towards GURU ji...GURU JI has lot of things placed near to him..like as diamonds,,gold,,money lot of things( in punjabhi u can say dataan)

So other peoples watched and all start run towards GURU JI...i was too happy because i was first from all and i came to GURU JI.. and satnd there near to things...all of people comed and stand after me in a long line...

GURU JI started to give the things to peoples..but HE told me Sony get side..and he started to deliver things to peoples...I obeyed GURU JI and other hand i stand to watch the peoples..but in my mind i was thinking why GURU JI not giving me even i was the first person come to him...

i was watching the things ,,and GURU JI given it to peoples..so i don't worry there is still lot of things behind..so after people GURU JI give it to me...but after some time peoples are finished and all things are finished,,nothing left there

So i become sad..The GURU JI said me ..hey sony I have only one things for you.if u want i can give it to u..I was sad because all things finished ,,so I answered ok GURU JI.

I gone near to guru ji and forward my enfolded empty hand to GURU JI..

GURU JI. given me GUTKA SAHIB..(NITNEM WALA GUTKA SAHIB)

and said I have only this for u..

after GURU JI GONE..

Plz can some one tell me what mean of this dreams

i have lot of more dreams related to this dream...i can share with you.

Bhul chuk muaaf karni

WOW SONY,

It's good u had darshan of Guru ji in your dreams and as sangat mentioned the messege in the dream was clear-cut. You were blessed with updesh (to read bani) as well as sikhiya (dat naam is above all maya...be it diamonds or pearls) in your dream.

But i'd like to differ than sangat on the other point that you should not share your dream with others. Gupt Kaur ji also provided verses from Sri Guru Granth Sahib but in your case you are not blowing a trumpet and telling the entire sangat that you are blessed with darshan of guru maharaj instead you were just asking sangat for more interpretation of your dream. So it's all upto you to share it with others or not, there's no hard and fast rule.

Thats my opinion

Bhul Chuk Muaf

Sat Sri Akal

Veer Babar Khalsa Ji

Really now i come to understand i done big mistake to share it with peoples...and specially Gupt Kaur give me the some lines from GURBANI...no I am little bit scared GURU JI can be mind and take his blessing back from me...

I have some more dreams but i will not share...even about this dream i will not share with the other person who known to me.

I got lot of things to learn from SANGAT.....

I feel sorry to share this dream to all of you...

VHUL CHUK MUAAF KARNI

post-16957-1208934566.gif

Don't worry about it, mistakes happen. just ask for maafi. I sincerely doubt that this willl be taken back from you.

I asked giani thakur singh ji about this topic, he said it is a judgment call, some things you can share wiht your sangat, others should be kept to your self.

remember that sharing is seva too.

Sat Sri Akal

I want to share one of mine dreams...once a time in my dream..i was somewhere i dont know the place in my dream where was i..but there was a big ground with mountains may be...i am not sure about place in my dream

Suddenly i watched the TEN'TH GURU..so i start run towards GURU ji...GURU JI has lot of things placed near to him..like as diamonds,,gold,,money lot of things( in punjabhi u can say dataan)

So other peoples watched and all start run towards GURU JI...i was too happy because i was first from all and i came to GURU JI.. and satnd there near to things...all of people comed and stand after me in a long line...

GURU JI started to give the things to peoples..but HE told me Sony get side..and he started to deliver things to peoples...I obeyed GURU JI and other hand i stand to watch the peoples..but in my mind i was thinking why GURU JI not giving me even i was the first person come to him...

i was watching the things ,,and GURU JI given it to peoples..so i don't worry there is still lot of things behind..so after people GURU JI give it to me...but after some time peoples are finished and all things are finished,,nothing left there

So i become sad..The GURU JI said me ..hey sony I have only one things for you.if u want i can give it to u..I was sad because all things finished ,,so I answered ok GURU JI.

I gone near to guru ji and forward my enfolded empty hand to GURU JI..

GURU JI. given me GUTKA SAHIB..(NITNEM WALA GUTKA SAHIB)

and said I have only this for u..

after GURU JI GONE..

Plz can some one tell me what mean of this dreams

i have lot of more dreams related to this dream...i can share with you.

Bhul chuk muaaf karni

Wow man thats luvly. When you said Guru Ji had a lot of things (diamonds,,gold,,money lot of things), when you remember Guru Ji you get the nine treasurers, you only have to read Ardas to find out this too. I think the reason why Guru Ji have you Gutkha Sahib is because Guru Ji maybe wants you to read gurbani? And the people I think that got the nine treasurers read Gurbani? The fact that you saw Guru Ji is also remembering Guru Ji.

I also think its good to share experiences, to me thats the idea of Sat Sangat. Having theses dreams are good signs.