I Met With Shri Guru Gobind Ji Into My Dreams

SonyNeech

Sat Sri Akal

I want to share one of mine dreams...once a time in my dream..i was somewhere i dont know the place in my dream where was i..but there was a big ground with mountains may be...i am not sure about place in my dream

Suddenly i watched the TEN'TH GURU..so i start run towards GURU ji...GURU JI has lot of things placed near to him..like as diamonds,,gold,,money lot of things( in punjabhi u can say dataan)

So other peoples watched and all start run towards GURU JI...i was too happy because i was first from all and i came to GURU JI.. and satnd there near to things...all of people comed and stand after me in a long line...

GURU JI started to give the things to peoples..but HE told me Sony get side..and he started to deliver things to peoples...I obeyed GURU JI and other hand i stand to watch the peoples..but in my mind i was thinking why GURU JI not giving me even i was the first person come to him...

i was watching the things ,,and GURU JI given it to peoples..so i don't worry there is still lot of things behind..so after people GURU JI give it to me...but after some time peoples are finished and all things are finished,,nothing left there

So i become sad..The GURU JI said me ..hey sony I have only one things for you.if u want i can give it to u..I was sad because all things finished ,,so I answered ok GURU JI.

I gone near to guru ji and forward my enfolded empty hand to GURU JI..

GURU JI. given me GUTKA SAHIB..(NITNEM WALA GUTKA SAHIB)

and said I have only this for u..

after GURU JI GONE..

Plz can some one tell me what mean of this dreams

i have lot of more dreams related to this dream...i can share with you.

Bhul chuk muaaf karni

post-16957-1208856718.png

wjkk wjkf

wow... waheguru waheguru wagehuru waheguru wagehuru

you are so lucky to have dreams like that. i think the message is clear but the actual true message- only guru ji knows.

what daas can figure out from this is that guru ji was saying to you that nitnem is the biggest daat from diamonds, gold etc. guru ji wanted to give you the biggest daat, the price less daat.

"Jal nahi dubey, Taskar nahi lewey- Paye na saakey jaley"- Naam does not sink in water, fire can not burn it and robbers can not steal it.

This was what guru ji wanted to you give.

Well done and congrates... Its ardaas to guru ji that he will help you so that you can keep his daat with great care.

Oh by the way, please share other dreams as well...

wjkk wjkf

vahegurooooooo

wow!!! thats soo gd!

i think that meant... that mahraj gave u sikhi naam.... and not maya, therefore concentrate, reflect upon vahegurus bani... and thats a reall gift!

sometimes in life we chase after worldyy stuff (maya) and 4get the giver, or forget the purpose... therefore guruje showed accept his hukham, and dont get attached to maya

vaheguru.... :)

Thanks a lot

jarnail veer ji

I also figure out the real message as yours..i have more dreams concern to GURU JI and concern to CHOPAI SAAHIB..

i will told these to all Sangat...

because all the peoples are on this site are all sangat..because this site concern to sikhi..and talked here about TRUE GURU..so i want to told all this to SANGAT....

post-16957-1208861080_thumb.jpg

some thing like that was also happened with BABA HARNAM SINGH JI ( RAMPUR KHERE WALE) as baba ji described in his book.

he had a dream and guru sahib with 5 singhs were going on their way.

two singhs came to baba ji and told him that guru sahib is coming and he has sent us to inform u.

baba ji get up and had darshans of maharaj and guru sahib went to their way.

baba ji asked the singhs that why guru sahib hadnt share any bachans with him, then the singhs told that its coz u do not recite JAAP SAHIB in ur nitnem. it was a tought baani to recite for baba ji at that time. but later after he started reciting.

the singhs told that u do ur nitnem with so much love tahts why guru sahib was happy and came to give u darshans and to indicate that jaap sahib is also must. so that was an indication.

may be u have got alot of paayr for guru sahib and baani and guru sahib gave u gutka indicating that u shud do more baani or complete nitnem.

i feel so guilty telling ths thing coz i my self do not do my nitnem on time and some times when i am out i missed jap sahib coz this bani is not kanth to me.

sum things need to kept secrat, so we can progress even further
wjkk wjkf

remember: sharing is caring.....

the more you share, the more you get.

wjkk wjkf

sum things need to kept secrat, so we can progress even further

u both are right

it depends on situation.

keeping secreat is better.

only the great mahapirashs like baba harnam singh ji , bhai sahib bhai randheer singh ji , atar singh ji , ishar singh ji explored their spiritual experiences with sangat in books so that it can help us while we proceed.

for people like us who have nothing but guru have started kirpa on us, shud keep everything secreat.

all those mahapurashs explored after they met the Waheguru.

incomplete like us shud not share every experience and shud do ardas so that we can understand what r we indicated to do. coz this way is full of unexpected magical experiences.

just keep it gupt veerje, even the amount of naam vaheguru gets u to jap.

khu kbIr CUCw Gtu bolY ]

kahu kabeer shooshaa ghatt bolai |

Says Kabeer, the empty pitcher makes noise,

BirAw hoie su kbhu n folY ]4]1]

bhariaa hoe s kabahu n ddolai |4|1|

but that which is full makes no sound. ||4||1||

:):) :D