The Lack Of Gammer And Spelling On Users Posts

inspire

this is just a small gripe. I am increasingly finding it hard to read and understand the slang that some people use to get their point across. Im from the UK and find it hard, but for people from other countries it must be much harder. Spelling and grammar is also another issue. Can we please not use uk slang terms as sometimes this stops your point being understood correctly.

Thanks for reading this post, just needed to mention this thought. I feel much better now :)

..lol..thanks to those whho noticed my spelling mistake... :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

I couldn't agree more. I read everything a few times, before I post it on this forum, for any spelling mistakes or gramatical errors as if I were writing a professional email in my company. I don't want to waste my precious time trying to decipher the point you are trying to get across if you can't even spell properly and use poor english.

This isn't a text message to your friends or msn. People from all over the world read this and we should all try and type in standard english. It just makes the experience more pleasant.