Pcos/despression

Guest PCOS*PEE OFF*

Guest PCOS*PEE OFF*

man this rant soounds liek all the others ive read but i feel so depressed!!!

i dont know what to do......... and out of fair i dont discuss it with other bibiya! ive got PCOS and it carries so many symtoms and its driving me nuts

this is how it started... most kids grow up, if they were chubby they will most prbably loose their baby fat! i was a thin child, it was only when i hit 10 that i started to gain weight. When i hit 15 i put on heeeeeeeeeeeeps of it! and since then it has been up and down like a yo-yo. I have the capability of puttin one a whole stone in just a week and a half!!! well i got to 12/13 i felt that my hair was gettin worse on my face and my arms legs had always been bad from day one, i became the only girl in my whole class with acne! and one of the 4 years in my entire year with it... 4 girls out of a good 60 odd girls? I jus had to put up with hard to control menrual cycles due to hormone inbalance and acne which made my face look yuk!! As for the hair i would bleach it till later on i started removing it....years of gone by and im now 18, 18 and desperate to not have what i have inside me. My mate would always tell me why dont i take amrit i should go for it, he came into sikhi after me taken amrit just like many other people but how could i tell them my real reason for not...the hair!

heres the list of problems that are gettin me depressed

A) My Weight

im up to 14 stone now.... if i lose any weight i put it all back on which puts me back from trying again. I go up and down like a yo-yo in a year, literaly up and down in stones!! I put effort into losing it but my family don't see it. They think its just me being a lazy cow doing nothing. I have other close family friends who always comment on it and how girls dont look nice when they fat but its worse when the only thing they see if your weight first thing before asking you how you are they will look you up and down! In order to help me with this PCOS thing i have to lose alot of weight which is depressing as the first main symtom is the weight gain. I dont think most people r ealise how hard it is to keep it down for me. I dont even eat take aways or anything! hardly any cheese and junk food! No fizzy drinks at all

B) My hair, ive always done something about my hair from day one as i spent the first 4 years of secondery school being bullied about it, bullied to such an extent i feared going to some lessons and would come home crying on many occasions. at 16 i started Electrolysis and after a whoel year of doing it the results were not all that good at all and now im donig Lazer hair removal... i know its such a paap but i feel so desperate, i realy dont hav ethe strength to keep it but its not going either, i dnt mind facial hair but not when its just thick and the focal point of your face when people talk to you!! People go on and on , and im sure all with good intentions about keeping it and having the strength to but how can someone possibly comment on it when they have never been through it!! of the 7 bibiya i know with it onli 2 have kept the kes an even those to that i see, as much as they seem confident they are so low on esteem!!! i call them brave because they have the guts to do something i dont.

The hair was just on my face which bothered me as i was used to having realy bad arms and legs from day one but the hair on my arms is gettin monstrous! i didnt care at one point , just as far as a year back it didnt effect me but now im seeing thickerr hairs comin through, infact more hair than i seen on most guys arms. On vaisakhi one boy goes "omg your so hairy" when he saw my arms! I think this realy knocked my confidence because at one point it wouldnt effect me but now im seeing the hair get worse its effecting me big time.

people can say mroe and more to just accept it , its hukam...they can show me as many gurbaani thukhz as they can it will only make me feel worse as its just emphasizing the side of it where im doing so much paap of removing it! They will never understand how it is only those who have the problem will!. this is probably my biiggest set back from taking amrit... i just cant!!! ive tried and tried nd trieddd..........then when your doctor turns around says its a problem which is going to stick with me all my life it doesnt help AT ALL! Time of the year comes when theres amitsanchaars everywere and i get asked when im taking amrit and what am i to say to them? year after year i have to say "not yet". When they ask me why what am i to say to them?

C) My acne!, its all coming back but this time its come back its all over my back chest n its poppin up on my arms n legs aswell! its getting so bad but my doctor has given tablets for it! i just hate it when my skins is bad condition and the spots are so noticable! At times they can feel very unconfertable, especially when clothes rub against them!

D) Hair loss...OH MY GOODNESS..i hav eliteraly no hair left?in a whoel year its decreased by over 50 percent!its gone from un managable yet beautiful to .....well the size of a tennis ball.... , i just cant get over how much hair i am losing and how fast it is going!!!!

E)Cramps.....i get the most unbearableeeeeeeeee pains to the point where i just fall onto the floor and cant move!

I am takin herbal medicane...and lots of different vitamins and nutrients prescribed by the docter but this problem is just putitn me through so much depression!!!

Guest Guest

penji as a singh i can't relate to many issues youre going through, however for your health, it's great you dont eat no bad things, but now be proactive, think back in the dat people didnt nereed ne complicated medicines n that, jus really good NATURAL food, too many chemicals these days.

eat more than 5 fruits nd veg, hv nuts nd milk, im not sayin this only for weight but for health.

ardaaas loads, try doin a cuple of jap ji sahibs then ardas, maybe will help

Hiyaaa, listen dont worry about what others think about you people say things like that because their insecure themselves and just want to boost their ego by making others look bad, that boy was just stupid and im sure your beautiful :)

Hmm with the cramps where do you get them?

As for your weight what kinda diet do you follow? if you hardly eat anything then its going to pile back on really quickly, give a lil more info on that and il see if i can help you out.

In terms of your hair i think laser treatment its a good route to take since nothing else has worked for you. I use to know a girl with a similar problem and after 6 months it sorted it out and i know some people are going to say dont do it but to be honest if this is getting you depressed then what other option do have you need to be comfortable with yourself in order to have a bit of confidence. Also i dont know if you meant the hair on your head but if its that which is getting thinner what shampoo are you using because some cause thinning, pantene is the worsttttt!

With the acne problem im not really much of an expert in this area but i would say just check your diet and make sure your keeping your skin extra clean because the oil in your skins going to make it worse, you could try using bio oil to help improve the condition of it as well but itl take time.

Just post a lil more info so i can get a better idea about a few things, o yh where do you get your herbal medicines from? what do they contain? i know a few people who use them and say they tend to make you worse sometimes

Guest peacemaker

Or, if you need to talk about this in private with someone, please join the forum and pm me. I'd leave my email address, but it isn't allowed. Good luck! :)

xxKaurxx,

I'm sorry but this is just wrong;

<<<In terms of your hair i think laser treatment its a good route to take since nothing else has worked for you. I use to know a girl with a similar problem and after 6 months it sorted it out and i know some people are going to say dont do it but to be honest if this is getting you depressed then what other option do have you need to be comfortable with yourself in order to have a bit of confidence.>>>>

I respect you and everythink, but im sorry you cannot post something like this on a SIKH forum. When sikhi clearly forbids removal of the hair. Its nice that you;ve taken your time to reply to the original poster but please use gurmat principles to help her. She seems pretty down, even though shes havin the laser treatment. Which suggests...she nees to follow another route.....

vahigurooooooooooo

Guest Guest
I respect you and everythink, but im sorry you cannot post something like this on a SIKH forum. When sikhi clearly forbids removal of the hair. Its nice that you;ve taken your time to reply to the original poster but please use gurmat principles to help her. She seems pretty down, even though shes havin the laser treatment. Which suggests...she nees to follow another route.....

2 things:

1. you are not the supreme authority of what's forbidden and whats not

2. Sikhi isn't black and white, as you seem to assume a lot of times

i knew this was coming lol, i no its wrong but look at what shes said...

people can say mroe and more to just accept it , its hukam...they can show me as many gurbaani thukhz as they can it will only make me feel worse as its just emphasizing the side of it where im doing so much paap of removing it! They will never understand how it is only those who have the problem will

gurmat obviously isnt helping her which is why im suggesting something else im sorry if ive offended you

i knew this was coming lol, i no its wrong but look at what shes said...

people can say mroe and more to just accept it , its hukam...they can show me as many gurbaani thukhz as they can it will only make me feel worse as its just emphasizing the side of it where im doing so much paap of removing it! They will never understand how it is only those who have the problem will

gurmat obviously isnt helping her which is why im suggesting something else im sorry if ive offended you

again please think before you type. How can you say gurmat isnt helping her. She isnt even following gurmat so how would you know. If anyone follows gurus teachings, they are saved. You cant go wrong with gurujee by your side, but you need to turn to him for support not rely on manmat ways.

Anyway im not gonna say anything else, im sure deep down the this penji knows what she has to do.

Guest peacemaker
She isnt even following gurmat so how would you know.

How do you know what she is following? This is a huge cry for help. Let's not shun this girl away. Let's try to offer as many solutions as we can. :)