Question From A Muslim Friend Of Mine

"If A person was born before Guru Nanak?... (when sikhism was not there).. Was he unsuccessful?. If not wat/whom did he have to follow?"

Im not sure if i fully understand your question but lets see if i can help.

All True Saints come to this world with the same message. They are all sent from the same source. In our dharam we believe that there is not only one route to Sri Akaal Purakh Ji but many..... it is for this reason that unlike other religions, Sikhi does not replace any previous religions or deem them to be untrue and just as equally Sikhi does not claim to be the only direct way to God.

The qualities of Sikhi are truly universal. No other religion has made giving food, shelter and protection such fundamental qualities which are so central to the faith. In a Sikh place of worship there is strictly no differentiation between people of other genders, faiths, or even sexuality. This is because the philosophy of the Sikhs is based on truly humanitarian values. For example, Sikhi is not infavor of meat, particularly that of kosher and halal, yet we sit and eat with our muslim brothers (who may be butchers) in the Langar. Even a transsexual (which is believed to be a huge sin)/ homosexual would not be shunned from a Gurdwara…. Yet in other faith communities such people are stoned to death. The humanitarian value of tolerance for others is also clearly illustrated with the shaheedi (martyrdom) of our 9th Guru Sahib, Satguru Tegh Bahadar Maharaj (who died defending Hindu beliefs, which Sikhs do not believe in).

The root of all evils does not lie in any faiths but in vices… greed, ego, lust etc… any person from any background is subjected to these vices which can be overcome with virtues: tolerance, patience, honesty, selfless service etc.

So back to the topic at hand, no Saints before Satguru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj would have been unsuccessful (regardless of their faith)…. As they would have been inspired by the Primal Master of our destiny, and such a person who is drenched in the love of Akaal Purak would be inspiring others to be just as Devout. As for people born before Satguru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj, they could have attained Mukhti as we do not believe Sach Khand (heaven) is reserved for Sikhs only.

I hope what I have written is legible and that it has stimulated some thought.

.......... on reflection i think ive gone offtopic :-s .... i guess a more simple answer could simply be "The Path Of Rightiousness"...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi...

Thanx to the moderators for making me active and letting me post..

For some who said wwhy werent other prophets as successful ....?

IF you took about success of other messengers/prophets .. The you should know that Moses , Jesus and Muhammad(peace be upon all of them ).. U should know that christianity and Islam are largest religions today... islam is the fastest growing religion Right NOw....

Quran is the most frequently read book in the world...Its a book in Arabic language Which is a living language one of the top 10 most spoken laguages in the world.. No other scripture exists in a language as widely spoken as that.Its easily accessible .. You can read it online too...

And i have seen many people think that Muslims dont believe in Moses and Jesus. For whoever thinks like dat let me clear

Jews believe in - Prophet Adam (first man on earth) Till Prophet Moses .

Christians Believe in - Prophet Adam (first man on earth) Till Prophet Moses and Prophet Jesus

Muslims Believe in - Prophet Adam (first man on earth) Till Prophet Moses, Prophet Jesus and prophet Muhammad

peace be upon all messengers... They all came with one message ' to worship ONE god '

now for someone who wrote bout akaal purak

u said - shri akaal purak (the one who created everything and every one). That means is he God?

"muslim bhagats like bhagat kabir ji, bhagat freed ji.... those bhagats never forced any one to become muslim, all they asked prople to become a good human being by following the hukam of shri akaal purak"

Kabir ji and freed ji had their own opinions about them thats their own life...Doesnt mean that Islam says that.... In our religion We dont Blindly follow anyone, we instead read the sripture and hav a messenger from God ?

Tomorrow ,if a Muslim leader comes and tell me to worship Idols.. i will not listen to him .

God has given me brains , he sent prophets , his books.....

now for the person who replied about waat if ppl were born before muhammad (peace be upon him)

u said what about people who came before muhammad (peace be upon him) .

Let me tell you that we believe in all messengers of God from Adam(first man on earth ) to Muhammad(which includes thousands of other messengers , Moses and Jesus)

People think Islam was invented when muhammad came.. Thats totally wrong .

Islam means - 'to submit to God' ..

It was the religion of Moses , Jesus and all messengers before them ...

They worshipped One God ..T

hey also prayed by bowing them selves to the ground,

they paid charity to poor , they believed in deaath , day of judgement ,Paradise and Hell

Muslims greet by saying 'salamwalaikum' in arabic which means 'peace be upon u '

what do you think the greeting of Moses and Jesus was? it was 'Shalom aleichem' . which is in hebrew which means the same 'peace be upon u '

Hebrew and Arabic are sister languages they are very similar ....

This is the religion of One god - which was named 'islam' but existed from long back since the world started

If some one was born before muhammad .. he had to believe in Jesus ,, and if before that he believed in Moses... and all messengers before them ..

The teaching of all of them is the same. They all were muslims and the word muslim means ' the one who submits to God'

Terms like 'Christianity' .. 'judaism'.. 'Hinduism ' .. were never found in their scriptures.... They were made out by ppl.. and ppl changed the religion

Some christian (not all) believe jesus was God . or was his son... No where in the bible jesus says that. People hav modified religion as per their own will or They Blindily followed what they saw their elders doing.

Simililarly ,hindu scriptures say to believe in One God.. they dont support idol worship .. but ppl out of ignorance have started doing what they feel is right.. THEY started worshipping idols.. and other gods.. and they changed their scriptures

Let me point out Another Huge Fact ..the coming of prophet Muhammad(peacebeuponhim) is mentioned in various scriptures

Prophet muhammad's (peace be upon him) name and signs are mentioned in various scriptures

I m goin to post verses frm Torah ,Bible , Hindu scriptures , Parsi scriptures.. Buddhist scriptrues...Please read ...

Signs Of Prophet Muhammad in the Torah ( the scripture in which Jews believe .It was given to Prophet Moses)

The following verses of the Torah promise the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings:

The Lord said to me [Moses]: 'What they say is good. I will raise up for them a Prophet like you among their brothers; I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name, I will Myself call him to account.' (Deuteronomy, 18.17-9)

And He said, 'O Moses, surely I will raise up for them a Prophet like you, from among their brothers (that is, from among the children of Ishmael); I will put my Word in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I Myself will call him to account.' (Deuteronomy, 18:18-19.)

It is clear from these verses that what is meant by 'a Prophet like you among their brothers' is a Prophet who will come from the line of Ishmael, since Ishmael is the brother of Isaac, who is the forefather of Moses' people, the Children of Israel. The only Prophet who came from the line of Ishmael after Moses and resembled him in many ways, for example, in the bringing of a new law and waging of war on his enemies, is the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings. Also, the following verse of the Bible in Deuteronomy, 34.12 (Istanbul 1885), clearly states that no Prophet like Moses did ever appear among the Israelites:

These verses are certain to describe the Prophet Muhammad, who would come in the last phase of human history.

There are the following verses in Chapter 4 of the Book of Micah:

In the last days the mountain of the Lord's temple will be established as chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and peoples will stream to it. Many nations will come and say, "Come, let us go up the mountain of the Lord, to the house of God. He will teach us His ways, so that we may walk in His paths." (Micah, 4:1-2)

People out of hatred and jealousy dint believe that and have changed/corrupted the Torah and Bible and have removed these verses.The above mentioned are still found but the ones mentioned below were recorded ....Athough it does not exist word for word in the present versions of the Bible, it is recorded by 'Ali al-Qari in his Sharh al-Shifa', 1:743

Moses said: 'O my Lord, I have found in the Torah a community, as the best of the communities, that will be raised for (the benefit) of mankind; they enjoin the good and forbid the evil, and they believe in God. Let it be my community!' (God) said: 'That is the community of Muhammad.'3

This is a verse from the Psalms:

O David, a Prophet will come after you, named Ahmad (Muhammad), the Truthful and the Lord, and his community will be forgiven.4

From the Seven 'Abdullahs, 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al- 'As, who made extensive studies of earlier Divine books, 'Abdullah ibn Salam, who was the first to embrace Islam from amongst the famous Jewish scholars, and the renowned scholar Ka'b ibn al-Akhbar from amongst the foremost scholars of the Israelites, all pointed out the following verse in the Torah, which was not then corrupted to its present extent. The verse, after addressing Moses, addresses the Prophet to come in the following strain:

O Prophet, verily We have sent you as a witness, a bearer of good tidings, a warner and a protection for the unlettered. You are My slave; I have named you 'the Reliant on God', who are not harsh and stern, and not clamorous in the marketplaces; who do not repel the evil with evil, but instead pardon and forgive. God will certainly not take away his life until He straightens a crooked nation by means of him (by causing them) to proclaim 'There is no deity but God.'5

Another verse from the Torah states:

Muhammad is the Messenger of God; his birthplace is Makka, he will emigrate to Tayba, the center of his rule is Damascus, and his community are unceasingly occupied with praise of God.6

Signs of Prophet Muhammad in Bible

In the Gospel of John, Jesus promises the arrival of the Last Prophet using a variety of names:

But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the 'Paraklit' will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment. (John, 16:7-8)

In these verses, the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings, is referred to as the Paraklit. Paraklit11 is a Greek word meaning the Distinguisher between Truth and Falsehood. Although Christian interpreters have given this word different meanings such as Counselor (Gideons International) or Helper (American Bible Society) or Comforter (the Company of the Holy Bible), and claimed that it refers to the Holy Spirit, it is impossible even for Christians to establish whether the Holy Spirit has come down after Jesus and done what Jesus foretold he would do.

If, according to Christians, the Holy Spirit is the Archangel Gabriel, he came many times to the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings, to bring Divine Revelations. Further, Jesus mentioned and predicted the Paraklit with other different names, but the same function, as is seen in the following verses:

When Paraklit comes - the Spirit of truth - who comes from the Father, he will testify about me. (John, 15.26)

I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking what is mine and making it known to you. (John, 16.12-14)

I will not speak with you much longer, for the Prince of this world is coming. And I posses nothing of him. (John, 14.30)

Who has come after Jesus other than the Prophet Muhammad, as the Comforter who has comforted human beings against fear of death, against worries about the future, against spiritual ailments of all kinds? As the Helper, who has helped mankind to attain real peace and happiness in both worlds? As the Prince of the world, who has ruled almost half of the world for fourteen centuries, and who has become the beloved of billions? And as the Spirit of truth who testified to Jesus, brought glory to him by declaring his Prophethood against the denial of the Jews and false deification of him by Christians, and restoring his religion to its pristine purity through the Book he brought? What shortcomings do the Western Christians attribute to the Prophet Muhammad, in contrast to Jesus and other Prophets, that, while almost all of the Christians of the 'Middle East' believed in him and converted to Islam within a few decades of his death, they persist in their denial of him and offer no justification?

In the hindu scriptures

I) Muhammad (pbuh) prophesised in Bhavishya Purana

1. According to Bhavishya Purana in the Prati Sarag Parv III Khand 3 Adhay 3 Shloka 5 to 8.

"A malecha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking a foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mohammad. Raja (Bhoj) after giving this Maha Dev Arab (of angelic disposition) a bath in the Panchgavya and the Ganga water (i.e. purifying him of all sins) offered him the present of his sincere devotion and showing him all reverence said, "I make obeisance to thee. O ye! The pride of mankind, the dweller in Arabia, Ye have collected a great force to kill the Devil and you yourself have been protected from the malecha opponents."

The Prophecy clearly states:

(i) The name of the Prophet as Mohammad.

(ii) He will belong to Arabia. The Sanskrit word Marusthal means a sandy track of land or a desert.

(iii) Special mention is made of the companions of the Prophet, i.e. the Sahabas. No other Prophet had as many companions as Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

(iv) He is referred as the pride of mankind (Parbatis nath). The Glorious Qur'an reconfirms this

"And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character"

[Al-Qur'an 68:4]

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah, a beautiful pattern (of conduct)".

[Al-Qur'an 33:21]

(v) He will kill the devil, i.e. abolish idol worship and all sorts of vices.

(vi) The Prophet will be given protection against his enemy.

Some people may argue that Raja Bhoj mentioned in the prophecy lived in the 11th century C.E. 500 years after the advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and was the descendant in the 10th generation of Raja Shalivahan. These people fail to realise that there was not only one Raja of the name Bhoj. The Egyptian Monarchs were called as Pharaoh and the Roman Kings were known as Caesar, similarly the Indian Rajas were given the title of Bhoj. There were several Raj Bhoj who came before the one in 11th Century C.E.

The Prophet did not physically take a bath in the Panchgavya and the water of Ganges. Since the water of Ganges is considered holy, taking bath in the Ganges is an idiom, which means washing away sins or immunity from all sorts of sins. Here the prophecy implies that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was sinless, i.e. Maasoom.

2. According to Bhavishya Purana in the Pratisarag Parv III Khand 3 Adhay 3 Shloka 10 to 27 Maharishi Vyas has prophesised:

"The Malecha have spoiled the well-known land of the Arabs. Arya Dharma is not to be found in the country. Before also there appeared a misguided fiend whom I had killed; he has now again appeared being sent by a powerful enemy. To show these enemies the right path and to give them guidance, the well-known Muhammad (pbuh), is busy in bringing the Pishachas to the right path. O Raja, You need not go to the land of the foolish Pishachas, you will be purified through my kindness even where you are. At night, he of the angelic disposition, the shrewd man, in the guise of Pishacha said to Raja Bhoj, "O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been made to prevail over all religions, but according to the commandments of Ishwar Parmatma, I shall enforce the strong creed of the meat eaters. My followers will be men circumcised, without a tail (on his head), keeping beard, creating a revolution announcing the Aadhaan (the Muslim call for prayer) and will be eating all lawful things. He will eat all sorts of animals except swine. They will not seek purification from the holy shrubs, but will be purified through warfare. On account of their fighting the irreligious nations, they will be known as Musalmaans. I shall be the originator of this religion of the meat-eating nations."

The Prophecy states that:

(i) The evil doers have corrupted the Arab land.

(ii) Arya Dharma is not found in that land.

(iii) The Indian Raja need not go the Arab land since his purification will take place in India after the musalmaan will arrive in India.

(iv) The coming Prophet will attest the truth of the Aryan faith, i.e. Monotheism and will reform the misguided people.

(v) The Prophet's followers will be circumcised. They will be without a tail on the head and bear a beard and will create a great revolution.

(vi) They will announce the Aadhaan, i.e. 'the Muslim call for prayer'.

(vii) He will only eat lawful things and animals but will not eat pork. The Qur'an confirms this in no less than 4 different places:

(viii) They will not purify with grass like the Hindus but by means of sword they will fight their irreligious people.

(ix) They will be called musalmaan.

(x) They will be a meat-eating nation.

The eating of herbivorous animals is confirmed by the Qur'an in Surah Maidah, chapter 5 verse 1 and in Surah Muminun chapter 23 verse 21

3. According to Bhavishya Purana, Parv - III Khand 1 Adhay 3 Shloka 21-23:

"Corruption and persecution are found in seven sacred cities of Kashi, etc. India is inhabited by Rakshas, Shabor, Bhil and other foolish people. In the land of Malechhas, the followers of the Malechha dharma (Islam) are wise and brave people. All good qualities are found in Musalmaans and all sorts of vices have accumulated in the land of the Aryas. Islam will rule in India and its islands. Having known these facts, O Muni, glorify the name of thy lord".

The Qur'an confirms this in Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 33 and in Surah Al Saff chapter 61 verse 9:

"It is He who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

I have quoted verses from Bible,Torah and hindu scriptures.... now here are the links for Prophet muhammad mentioned in parsi and buddhist scriptures.. as my post is getting too long.. is it possible to post a new post.. ? coz when i click add reply.. i gets added to my first reply..

in parsi(zorastrians scriptures)

http://www.islamawareness.net/Zoroastrianism/scriptures.html

in buddist scrpitures

http://www.islamawareness.net/Buddhism/scriptures.html

Welcome

"muslim bhagats like bhagat kabir ji, bhagat freed ji.... those bhagats never forced any one to become muslim, all they asked prople to become a good human being by following the hukam of shri akaal purak"

Kabir ji and freed ji had their own opinions about them thats their own life...Doesnt mean that Islam says that.... In our religion We dont Blindly follow anyone, we instead read the sripture and hav a messenger from God ?

Tomorrow ,if a Muslim leader comes and tell me to worship Idols.. i will not listen to him .

Bhagats Kabir Ji, Fareed Ji and other Saints such as Mardana left their writings in the form of Gurbani. Although there is no evidence to the account, their writings were compiled in the late 16th century by the pen of Bhai Gurdass. These were dictated to Bhai Gurdass by 5th Guru. It is believe that they were dictated through Divine Enlightenment to the 5th Guru by the Bhagats as God as mediator.

God Himself directly speaks to His messengers. Evidence for this can be found in the example below which appears to be the direct conversation between God and the Guru:

siB Gt myry hau sBnw AMdir ijsih KuAweI iqsu kauxu khY ] ijsih idKwlw vwtVI iqsih BulwvY kauxu ] ijsih BulweI pMD isir iqsih idKwvY kauxu ]1] God says, all hearts are mine, and I am in all hearts. Who can explain this to the one who is confused? Who can confuse that being, unto whom I have shown the Way? And who can show the Path to that being whom I have confused since the beginning of time?” (SGGS, Ang 952)

they paid charity to poor , they believed in deaath , day of judgement ,Paradise and Hell

The concept of hell is used too often to scare people into submission. This concept is not relevant in accordance to the teachings of the Saints, Bhagats, and Guru. A more relevant discussion can be found here:

http://www.mrsikhnet.com/index.php/2008/04...eaven-and-hell/

Terms like 'Christianity' .. 'judaism'.. 'Hinduism ' .. were never found in their scriptures.... They were made out by ppl.. and ppl changed the religion

Some christian (not all) believe jesus was God . or was his son... No where in the bible jesus says that. People hav modified religion as per their own will or They Blindily followed what they saw their elders doing.

Indeed, if http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ is an example, American's in an interview were asked if they believed in the coming of the end of the world. 50% of respondents agreed. However, if one were to go back to the original latin in which the Bible was written and properly looked at the translation of the Latter day Saints describing Jesus as saying "And I will be with you even at the end of the Age" has been mis translated into "And I will be with you at the end of the world".

Simililarly ,hindu scriptures say to believe in One God.. they dont support idol worship .. but ppl out of ignorance have started doing what they feel is right.. THEY started worshipping idols.. and other gods.. and they changed their scriptures

This is evident in all mis-translations mostly quoted by missionaries.

The purpose of this response is to enforce understanding and acceptance of differing views. The new world and the new awakening that is occuring will arise tolerance.

as above regards

"If A person was born before Guru Nanak?... (when sikhism was not there).. Was he unsuccessful?. If not wat/whom did he have to follow?"

Im not sure if i fully understand your question but lets see if i can help.

All True Saints come to this world with the same message. They are all sent from the same source. In our dharam we believe that there is not only one route to Sri Akaal Purakh Ji but many..... it is for this reason that unlike other religions, Sikhi does not replace any previous religions or deem them to be untrue and just as equally Sikhi does not claim to be the only direct way to God.

The qualities of Sikhi are truly universal. No other religion has made giving food, shelter and protection such fundamental qualities which are so central to the faith. In a Sikh place of worship there is strictly no differentiation between people of other genders, faiths, or even sexuality. This is because the philosophy of the Sikhs is based on truly humanitarian values. For example, Sikhi is not infavor of meat, particularly that of kosher and halal, yet we sit and eat with our muslim brothers (who may be butchers) in the Langar. Even a transsexual (which is believed to be a huge sin)/ homosexual would not be shunned from a Gurdwara…. Yet in other faith communities such people are stoned to death. The humanitarian value of tolerance for others is also clearly illustrated with the shaheedi (martyrdom) of our 9th Guru Sahib, Satguru Tegh Bahadar Maharaj (who died defending Hindu beliefs, which Sikhs do not believe in).

The root of all evils does not lie in any faiths but in vices… greed, ego, lust etc… any person from any background is subjected to these vices which can be overcome with virtues: tolerance, patience, honesty, selfless service etc.

So back to the topic at hand, no Saints before Satguru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj would have been unsuccessful (regardless of their faith)…. As they would have been inspired by the Primal Master of our destiny, and such a person who is drenched in the love of Akaal Purak would be inspiring others to be just as Devout. As for people born before Satguru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj, they could have attained Mukhti as we do not believe Sach Khand (heaven) is reserved for Sikhs only.

I hope what I have written is legible and that it has stimulated some thought.

.......... on reflection i think ive gone offtopic :-s .... i guess a more simple answer could simply be "The Path Of Rightiousness"...

yea... i agree that with some parts... But please do not simply write about other religion without proper knowledge...

who can u say no other religion made Giving Charity , food , protection a fundamental duty

One of the pillars of Islam is 'Zakat' which means giving charity.. There are numerious verses in quran which tell us not to opress.. orphans.. to love them.. to feed the hungry.. not to boast... not to be proud.. not to bt arrogant.. not to be greedy...... ' The prophet too lived a damn simple life.. which extreme poverty. he donated everything he had... he would never leave any beggar empty handed........ Even jesus was lke dat....

And we too respect all faiths.. we eat meat which is sacrificed in the name of God('Allah' is the arabic word for God.. even arab chrisitans all their God - 'Allah'..) because we believe that God has given us that meat .. and it should be sacrificed in his name Only...

We hav no discrimination in our religion on basis of caste.. or color. or race.. or gender... Every one is equal...

When we pray . we all stand in one line..join shoulder to shoulder and bow and prostrate to The All Mighty God.. together.. Theres no rich or poor in a masjid....

I advice you to read the life of Prophet Muhammad.. How he delt with ppl.. what was his reall message.. His behaviour.. Because Most of theppl just hear through News and Tv... and judge watever without any knowledge...

what im trying to say is, they preached there name aswell as gods. they favored themselfs using the praise of god giving themselfs a higher status.

yh they preached about god, but they also preached about themselves

Thats wrong .. They never gave themselves a higher status..

Its the people who gave them higer status..... Jesus never said he was GOD or his Son.. ppl make it up

In Islam .. we never believe any 1 to be even close to God. .. Muhammad was just a messenger like Moses.. Jesus... etc...

The answer is found only by reading the scriptures...

AND NOT BY FOLLOWING PPL BLINDLY..

for example : if i see hindus worshipping idols.. i will think idol worship and worshipping many GOds.. owed in hinduism.. but if i read their scriptures.. It says to believe in ONE God...only. It even mentions the coming of Prophet muhammad ..(i hav posted above prphet muhmmads name mentionaed in all world scriptures)..plz read tht..

Welcome

Bhagats Kabir Ji, Fareed Ji and other Saints such as Mardana left their writings in the form of Gurbani. Although there is no evidence to the account, their writings were compiled in the late 16th century by the pen of Bhai Gurdass. These were dictated to Bhai Gurdass by 5th Guru. It is believe that they were dictated through Divine Enlightenment to the 5th Guru by the Bhagats as God as mediator.

God Himself directly speaks to His messengers. Evidence for this can be found in the example below which appears to be the direct conversation between God and the Guru:

siB Gt myry hau sBnw AMdir ijsih KuAweI iqsu kauxu khY ] ijsih idKwlw vwtVI iqsih BulwvY kauxu ] ijsih BulweI pMD isir iqsih idKwvY kauxu ]1] "God says, all hearts are mine, and I am in all hearts. Who can explain this to the one who is confused? Who can confuse that being, unto whom I have shown the Way? And who can show the Path to that being whom I have confused since the beginning of time?" (SGGS, Ang 952)

The concept of hell is used too often to scare people into submission. This concept is not relevant in accordance to the teachings of the Saints, Bhagats, and Guru. A more relevant discussion can be found here:

http://www.mrsikhnet.com/index.php/2008/04...eaven-and-hell/

Indeed, if http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ is an example, American's in an interview were asked if they believed in the coming of the end of the world. 50% of respondents agreed. However, if one were to go back to the original latin in which the Bible was written and properly looked at the translation of the Latter day Saints describing Jesus as saying "And I will be with you even at the end of the Age" has been mis translated into "And I will be with you at the end of the world".

This is evident in all mis-translations mostly quoted by missionaries.

The purpose of this response is to enforce understanding and acceptance of differing views. The new world and the new awakening that is occuring will arise tolerance.

as above regards

Yes.. God speaks to the messengers.thats true... Quran was revealed By God to Prophet Muhammad ... There are examples.. signs and proof eevry where.. what make you not believe in Him?..

Do you ppl believe that the World will end?

1. Gurbani debunks Genesis and its perception of creation, judgement, redemption, salvation via heaven and damnation via hell. first and second testament. Comparatively speaking. What is most read and spreading fastest matters little as popular opinion and truth are not the same.

2. The coming of saviours and avatars be it Mohamed, Ali, Narsingha or Kalki Avatar are deeply rooted within Zoroastrianism faith, history, legend always have been, which incidentally is the father of all monotheist faiths including Islam.