Question From A Muslim Friend Of Mine

i have an online friend and he belongs to islam.

we had veechars over religions and God and he asked me some things which i felt i cant answer and i already suggeste dhim to join foum to clear all doubts and to know more abt sikhism.

he juz registered but was not able to start a topic.

so i am posting from his side and later he will be posting and replying here and asking more things.

a request to all members to plz avoid useless replies and reply with love.

here is his initial query

"If A person was born before Guru Nanak?... (when sikhism was not there).. Was he unsuccessful?. If not wat/whom did he have to follow?"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

makes sense to me

basically what i think hes saying is...

If guru nanak was the messanger of god then why werent there a nanak in the beginning of time? ( i could b wrong)

my answer is there were many messengers of god but then mayb u might ask, why were they not as successful as nanak...thats wherer im confused now :gg:

Guest peacemaker
my answer is there were many messengers of god but then mayb u might ask, why were they not as successful as nanak...thats wherer im confused now :gg:

So Jesus wasn't as successful as Guru Nanak and neither was Moses? What are you basing success on?

wjkk wjkf

there was akaal purak before shri guru nanak dev ji.... people still had those special eyes to see the akaal purak. you can give him examples from muslim bhagats like bhagat kabir ji, bhagat freed ji.... those bhagats never forced any one to become muslim, all they asked prople to become a good human being by following the hukam of shri akaal purak (the one who created everything and every one).

wjkk wjkf

So Jesus wasn't as successful as Guru Nanak and neither was Moses? What are you basing success on?

no he is not asking abt the success of previous messengers, he is asking if the people who follwed other paths were succesful or not , if yes then why there was need to create sikhism?

he also want to knw that muslims and sikhs believe in one god then what is the difference betwneen them?

he also want to knw that muslims and sikhs believe in one god then what is the difference betwneen them?

Here is the difference...

http://www.searchsikhism.com/distinct.html

oh common

this is so childish differnce, its obvious that different religions have different scriptures, languagea, prayers, manta etc