Sign in to follow this  
Jeevan

Darfur - Sudan

Jeevan    163
The Muslims are the ones doing the genocide

That's I the point I am making!!!

The West suffers from 9/11, Madrid bombings, 7/7 then there is Bali etc. etc. because of the perceived oppression of Moslems?

If a person truly believes in justice then one must prepare to fight it's 'own' for the sake of humanity?

dalsingh101    410
The Muslims are the ones doing the genocide

That's I the point I am making!!!

The West suffers from 9/11, Madrid bombings, 7/7 then there is Bali etc. etc. because of the perceived oppression of Moslems?

If a person truly believes in justice then one must prepare to fight it's 'own' for the sake of humanity?

I think you misunderstand extreme Islam. Don't mix your Sikh belief with it.

Fundamental Muslims strictly believe that they are the ones who God favours and generally people who follow other paths are major sinners because they do not follow God's desired path for humanity (there are some concessions for some other religions (Christianity and Jews).

In their eyes God wants the world to be Islamic in government and culture. So the destruction of non-believers is no big deal in terms of paap as it ultimately brings the world closer to what God wants. According to these people Allah favours Muslims and is all forgiving towards them in this respect.

mskcan    1

In case anyone missed it important points regarding paap and sin (which are mis-used terms)

http://www.mrsikhnet.com/index.php/2008/04...eaven-and-hell/