Sikh Boy Has Turban Ripped Off And Stamped On By Racists

waheguru i cant believe that things like this are still occuring ..

to think that i heard that two people wer sent to prison for forcing a muslim to eat bacon and putting a bomb shaped rucksack in his locker and lil yobs like this are gna get community service.. i u suggest they get juvenile detention sentensin...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more sikhs need to get into boxing and kickboxing.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=6iDlzL7zrNU

ahahaha...dam that was wikid

but boxing is nothing compared to muthai boxing and brazilian jiu jitsu...thats the real deal

oh i agree without a doubt ive said it a thousand times that muay thai kickboxing and brazilion ji jitsu and include krav maga are the greatest fighting systems their are and far better then any martial arts like kung fu but the reason i saying kickboxing and boxing is for stand up, when your being attacked by a gang of guys you have to know how to stand up fight hence why i said boxing and kickboxing cause brazilion ji jitsu only helps in a one on one fight not when your being attacked by a group of men, cause if you go to the ground your getting stomped its great for take downs but you can't go to the ground

so once again sikhs need to learn boxing and kickboxing for stand up fighting if their being attacked by a gang, but i also should say krav maga its used by american army and many other army's and is known to be the best street fighting system in the world.

May Waheguru place his Kirpa on this young lad and help him walk steadfast on the true path and his faith not waver.. and hopefully him or any other person ever experience such a terrible experience..

I have to agree boxing and kickboxing are brilliant and help your confidence.. I wish I really paid attention when I was doing it, I want to do it now but its hard to get into the routine again :(

May Waheguru place his Kirpa on this young lad and help him walk steadfast on the true path and his faith not waver.. and hopefully him or any other person ever experience such a terrible experience..

I have to agree boxing and kickboxing are brilliant and help your confidence.. I wish I really paid attention when I was doing it, I want to do it now but its hard to get into the routine again :(

its never to hard to get back into anything.. its all abt will power..

someone should get in touch with kash gill, he's a sikh kickboxer probably greatest kickboxer england produced and 4 time world kickboxing champion, he livs in birmingham, see if he can give kickboxing lessons to sikhs and show up to sikh camps and give some kickboxing lessons

Some of the guys he trains are some of the top kickboxers and gots guy's who he trains fighting in k1

he's got his own gym so can send some sikh kids their in birmingham

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/top-sto...97319-20578160/

OK, been in contact with a family representative and they have said they are sorting things out.

Hopefully they will be able to end up with a positive outcome from this, but I'm not sure if we should be making more people aware of this issue as a rate-hate crime (as it seems like they would like to deal with it themselves)?

Anyway, just thought I'd update you and let you know that they said they are dealing with it.