sri nabh kamal raja sahib ji mizara wale

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gur Fateh!

Khalistani Veer, I hear where you're coming from, however let's put this into context, I have an inclination to believe Raja Sahib Bhagwan Das, given the same and reference to Naabh Kamal (Nabhi Chakra for want of a better term), that he is of Udasi lineage.

Trust this helps make things clearer.

Gur Fateh!

p.s. Have a listen to Taksali kathas on Mool Mantr at Gursikhijeevan and other affliated sites (also the katha by Bhai Hari Singh) to check their view on Udasis.

Khalistani Veer,

Again, I don't dispute that, however practices within Udasis vary to that of Khalsa Singhs like you and I, so what exactly is meant by giving naam here is not necessarily the same as what we may understand it to be...all I'm saying is let's look into this a little further, Saihajleen Kaur Jee should be bringing on some further info soon...

Gur Fateh!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

then guru je came, because first of all, raam, allah will get u mukhti, but it takes like twice as long. Thats why guru je came and gave vaheguru to people, and then guru gobind singh je said, if u are to become my sikh, take amrit, get naam. ANd now only panj can do it.

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Darshan Daas was an anti sikh pakhandi baba. He was an Indian Government chamchaa.

Raja Naab Kamal was someone totally different. I'm not sure who he was, but he's not the same person as in the link above (darshan daas). I've heard a little about him, but can't remember anymore.

Excellent point by Khalistani about naam. Only panj piaray can give naam dee dhat during amrit sanchaar in the hazooree of Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee. Anyone else claiming to give naam is a pakhandee. Sikhs need to be extremely careful about this. Gurmat Naam comes only from the Satguru. If we accept that anyone else can give Gurmat Naam, then you are putting that person in a position equivalent to our guru.

Udasis and others (ie, radhaswamees) give out naams and manters. Can this be considered equivalent to Gurmat Naam given to us by the Panj? If I can get the same benefit from naam given by some person, than what on earth is the purpose of getting pahul and naam dee daat from the Panj? Why would Guru Saahib start this tradition of imparting naam if the existing methods were sufficient to impart Gurmat Naam? Was it to try and just be a little different from everyone else? Obviously not. Naam dee daat is only obtained from the Satguru and the power to give gurmat naam has been given to the guru roop panj piarey by our sache patishaa. No sant or self proclaimed brahmgianee is capable of doing this.

Pooran gursikhs wouldn't even think of doing it. Baba Budda Jee didn't do it, Bhai Mardana Jee didn't do it, Bhai Gurdas Jee didn't do it, Bhai Mani Singh Jee didn't do it, Baba Deep Singh Jee didn't do it, Baba Banda Singh Bahudar didn't

do it, no gursikh, no matter how high their avasthaa or position of power, did this. If these pooran gursikhs didn't give out naam, then who the hell is any baba or sant today to challenge our guru by giving out naam dee daat?