sri nabh kamal raja sahib ji mizara wale

there arent any pictures of him at all...

im from his pind... mazara and my dad tells me all about it.

everytime anyone tried to secretly get pictures of him, the cameras turned the pictures blank.

if you go to the gurdwaras in mazara and others pinds in his memory, they dont even have a single picture.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
apparently he gave naam?

Raja Sahib did not give naam, He directed people towards Gurbani.

there arent any pictures of him at all...

im from his pind... mazara and my dad tells me all about it.

everytime anyone tried to secretly get pictures of him, the cameras turned the pictures blank.

if you go to the gurdwaras in mazara and others pinds in his memory, they dont even have a single picture.

Alot of famous photographers tried to capture his image but were unable, the same for painters. No photograph/ painting of him exists.

Raja Sahib Ji is an incarnation of Bhagwan Vishnu Ji. He never gave naam and was a very powerful saint that ordered people to recive naam if sikh, to read the Koran if muslim and to follow one brahm if muslim. He never stated that he was a 'saint' and people that went to see him gave him the name of 'Sant'. There were times where Sant Jis bhaghats went to see him and at times would see his arms in one place, his head in another. Basically, his body parts would be scattered everywhere.

there was a time where one of Sant Jis bhaghats had cut their hair and Raja Sahib ji told them that he who cuts their hair is excommunicated from the path god and that each sikh should recite Japji Sahib, and their nitnem every morning. He used to swear alot and many people have stated that they couldnt look inot his eyes when they looked at him. There are relatives of Raj Sahib Ji in coventry, UK who have taken khade da Pahul who have also stated that he was the real thing.

• 5 years later...