Urgent Bhagat Singh Ji Needs Votes

TejiKaur

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All are anti Sikh apart from Bhagat Singh even tht fool patel is there who called us a criminal tribe

EDIT

• Subhash Chandra Bose had two-third Sikhs in his Azad Hind Fauj that waged a war on the British.
  • JRD Tata was an eminent industrialist.
  • Homi Bhabha was a pioneer scientist.
  • Rabindranath Tagore was a gem of a poet who was so influenced by Dasmesh Pita's philosophy that he quit cutting his hair and beard. Maskeen Ji has called Tagore as a "sant kavi", a saint poet.
  • Jayaprakash Narayan was a leader in Bihar who was fighting for the rights of Biharis and was killed on the orders of Indira Gandhi.

Not a single one of the above had anything remotely to do against Sikhs.

EDIT

my vote went to R T...

bagat singh got many votes from people... but R T, i just couldnt resist voting for him...i really didnt know he was influenced by Guru sahib, but i have read some of his writings ...and also its good to vote for someone other then "our own"=) based on what they have done in their lives.

when do we get to see the "result"?

I voted for Rabindranath Tagore aswell...If you read Balraj Sahni's (a punjabi bollywood actor of the 1950's and 60's) autoobiography, there is a important mention of Rabindranath Tagore and his belief in Sikhi...

After completing his degree in the late 1930s, Sahni joined Tagore's Shantiniketan University in Bengal as an English and Hindi teacher. Before his appointment as a teacher at the University, Tagore personally interviewd Sahni. Tagore asked Sahni about his bakground. Sahni replied he was punjabi, born and raised in Rawalpindi...Tagore then asked if he had read Guru Nanaks Bani. Balraj Sahni replied that from an early age, his mother used to recite JAP JI SAHIB to him in the mornings. It was now a habit for him to recite JAP JI SAHIB every morning before breakfast. Tagore was amazed. He asked, "do you recite the whole of JAP JI SAHIB every morning?" Sahni said, " yes but why do you ask? Many Sikhs and Hindu's in Punjab regularly read Guru Nanaks Bani..!!"

Tagore was impressed and replied, "I have many times tried to read the Jap Ji Sahib and tried to understand its meaning...but can never get past the MOOL MANTAR...when ever I read the Mool Mantar, I go into dep thought and meditation and and still don't manage to fully understand it..."

vote for both

we can vote as many times as we like

basically my heart goes out to bhagat singh ji because i feel tht he deserves it

he did so much for india and every1 always forgets

outside of punjab noone remembers him

Thats not totally true. Last year it was Bhagat Singh's 100th birth anniversary, and all over India there was heavy demand for new year calendar with his picture on it. He is a symbol of Indian nationalism for all Indians no matter what religion they follow. Some may disagree with some aspects of his life, but regardless of that, his martyrdom remains a legendary sacrifice.

vote for both

we can vote as many times as we like

basically my heart goes out to bhagat singh ji because i feel tht he deserves it

he did so much for india and every1 always forgets

outside of punjab noone remembers him

Thats not totally true. Last year it was Bhagat Singh's 100th birth anniversary, and all over India there was heavy demand for new year calendar with his picture on it. He is a symbol of Indian nationalism for all Indians no matter what religion they follow. Some may disagree with some aspects of his life, but regardless of that, his martyrdom remains a legendary sacrifice.

well im glad to hear that g

my heart really goes out to him n his parents tooo

i hope that noone will ever forget what he did

and i want his face to be on bills in india too like gandhis