Sikh And Destroy

Bored

Please check out the link

The site is a positive one by the way.

http://www.christianaggression.org/features_sikhism.php

A recent study showed that at least 800,000 are converted to Christianity every year throughout India. In the coming years, this number can significantly increase with attacks on the Sikh faith.

The Open Door Church run by Pastor Harbhajan Singh, a landlord who converted to Christianity from Sikhism, has aggressively converted over 2,800 members of the Khojewala village community. In February of 2004, Singh made derogatory remarks against several Sikh gurus including Guru Granth Sahib. This led to several protests by Sikh youths in front Singh’s church

...a book published, by the missionary organization, Operation Mobilization (disguised as a Hindu group with the acronym OM). The passages are a story of a man who is portrayed as a hero for rejecting his Sikh faith, cutting his hair and ultimately converting to Christianity.

(The link above shows passages from the book)

An advertisement placed in a Punjabi newspaper, featuring a converted couple. Note that the male is portrayed wearing a traditional Sikh turban to woo Sikh converts.

post-4741-1206977358.jpg

Its time for us to do PARCHAR

We should setup a organisation which runs on the funds of Sikh kaum.. Its member should be young sikhs who go to the rural parts of punjab and do parchar etc

and slowly parchar in nearby states like Himachal and Haryana too

And then get back our crores of Sikh Sikligar, satnami, vanjara, lobana brothers...

missionaries found no use of converting tribals, because of the hard opposition by hindu groups, so now they are coming to the north for converting people to christianity

Parchar is not enough. We (Sikhs) need to set up bases or deray in these rural areas too. Flashes of parchar only create momentary inspiration, but if we get out of our comfort zones and build bases out there then we may help make a difference. I have seen too often the babay hold big samagams in these areas and inspire people to take amrit, but once the jatha leave then those new Sikhs often feel isolated and due to lack of sangat they end up doing the same things as before.

Agree 116 % with Rupinder Singh

but u know, to doo that amount of seva, we literally need millions of rupees............. And i dont know if sangat around the globe could donate such an amount..

Agree 116 % with Rupinder Singh

but u know, to doo that amount of seva, we literally need millions of rupees............. And i dont know if sangat around the globe could donate such an amount..

this is why i wish i was rich

money can bring some happiness

united.gif

we should make one org not many

United We Stand

thats all...

what sounds better?

World Sikh Parchar Society aka WSPS

World Sikh Parchar Organisation aka WSPO

World Sikh Parchar Council aka WSPC

make it somthing everyone can understand. I doubt many people know what parchar is

let's call them choore, chamaar, low caste, and make separate gurdwaras for jatts and chamaars, and when they convert to christianity, let's all cry that sikhi is dying and missionaries are converting people!

good plan huh?

if i was a low caste and some ego filled "jatt sikhs" etc were treating me like garbage i'd become Christian too.

And people are gonna say these missonaries just bribe them with money and food, yeah if you had 4-5 hugary kids you'd accept jesus too to feed them. the SGPC just passed a budget of 387 crore, that is 9 million dollar budget.

where is it going?

peace.