Amritdhari Dating

Guest confusded

Guest confusded

blush21.gif this is not a good thing for an amritdhari to say but hanji:

me and another singh are very close now and we want to take it to a dating level. someone told me it is wrong and i always thought it was wrong but then how do you get married? i will of course leave that to guruji but logically you have to know the guy first! we are both amritdhari. we are 18/19 so not to young and not to old. i plan on getting engaged aroung 21 so this is a good age i think. but i do not want to dissapoint my guru. could i get some input and sangat jeee please dont run around the bush and judge. there is no space for retarded comments. jus give a st8 answer in which this low person can understand

fateh jeo

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest da singh

why did u think it was wrong to begin with?

what made u change ur mind?

personally i dont know how me being a guy can go out with a girl in KALJUG and control myself let alone how will the girl control me or herself

R u scared that u wont get marrried? is that y u want to settle down rite away

older_singh.gif listen to the baba the only way for u to personally figure if it wrong for u personally is to take a hukamnama :)

i agree with da baba

ask maharaj

a lot of the times, esp. in situations like this, maharaj personalizes the answer depending on situation

take hukumnama regarding the issue

if its bowt bakhshish, and hapiness, then its obv ok, but if maharaj is scolding you, then its not

Guest Guest

I think you already know what the right thing to do is, its obvious by the first line of your post. The real question is whether you want to do the right thing, and if you can convince yourself the wrong thing isn't really so bad. And, maybe, if the wrong thing is really 'that' wrong. At the age of 18 or 19 neither of you are old enough to know what you really want in life, either from yourselves or from another person, in the early 20s people do a lot of maturing.