Free Homework Seva

jii

Guest peacemaker

How can we help with homework!!??? I don't understand what some of these kids are typing in here half the time!!! It isnt kute 2 rite lke dis.

Please type all the words out when you are using a public forum. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
How can we help with homework!!??? I don't understand what some of these kids are typing in here half the time!!! It isnt kute 2 rite lke dis.

Please type all the words out when you are using a public forum. Thank you!

ahah bro u kill it sumtyms !! ....buh i no wa u mean...does get bit hard 2 read @ tyms tongue.gif

hehe jokes aside...

im studying Alevel - Economics ICT and Mathematics

and have completed Alevel Punjabi and AS-level Further maths

...so if anybody ever needs help especially with maths or economics at a level bellow degree standard id love to help out :) ...saying that ive helped people in yr 7 all the way up to people who are doing degrees...so u no..im happy to help...and if i cant ill deffitnaly point you in the direction of anybody who can ;)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jioo !!

Guest peacemaker
...so if anybody ever needs help especially with maths or economics at a level bellow degree standard id love to help out ;) ...saying that ive helped people in yr 7 all the way up to people who are doing degrees...so u no..im happy to help...and if i cant ill deffitnaly point you in the direction of anybody who can ;)

HAHAHA!! Where you when I was doing my Math degree?!!!! Sure could've used some of your "expert" help then!!

P.S. This makes four places now! :)

P.S. This makes four places now! :)

hehe hanji i already pm'ed u tongue.gif

and yess...id much rather be doing other peoples work than my own.. tongue.gif ..as raf as my 'expert' knowledge goes...im still amature at these subjects...im going to do economics at university so if anybody can give me sum tips that would be great ;)

Guest peacemaker
and yess...id much rather be doing other peoples work than my own.. tongue.gif ..as raf as my 'expert' knowledge goes...im still amature at these subjects...im going to do economics at university so if anybody can give me sum tips that would be great ;)

Hmmm, sure, what kind of tipis would you like?!! :) If you know a fifth place to contact me, please send the request there, otherwise, use the other methods!!! ;)