Some Things And People Never Change

http://publication.samachar.com/pub_articl...ww.samachar.com

New Delhi, March 21: Sports Minister Mani Shankar Aiyar denied tonight that he had accused Indian Hockey Federation President KPS Gill of spending the organisation’s money on his daughter’s wedding. In a clarification, the Minister said that he had only stated that the money was made available to improve the game.

I hotly deny that I have accused KPS Gill of misusing IHF money to fund his daughter’s wedding, as claimed by a news channel.”

“In fact, the clip following this claim shows me making the general point that money are made available to improve the game. Nowhere in that clip or anywhere in the interview have I accused Gill of any personal abuse. I’m consulting my lawyers in the matter,” Aiyar said.

forget that..i feel sorry for the guy who married his daughter. can you imagine having a saura, who is KP Gill, the butcher of punjab. geez one bad fight with the wife and the poor guy's whole family might be in the Beas.

anyways...

there is a simple indicator in punjab or in india for that matter mehtab singh:

jinni zaada security, unne zaada haraami. so looking at the alphabet, the highest letter is 'Z'; all these people have "Z plus security" like KP Gill, Bitta, Raam Raheem, etc etc, Z was not enough, they needed more, Z-plus, so aapi soch lai eh kinne ki pappi hunne ah.

period.

peace.

ashutosh, bhaniyarewala, ram raheem, all 3 have done sacrilegous and blasphemic acts against Sikhi, and these are the 3 who have z plus security...and then they say Sikhs in india are happy...

par koi nai...im sure these guys wake up in the middle of the night with wet pajama after seeing nightmares of Singhs coming after them...

Indian Hockey Federation President KPS Gill of ...... on his daughter’s wedding.

Not many ppl know but KPS Gill was eventually begging other prominent officers in those days of seeking help in getting his daughter get married.. Finally her daughter got married at the age of 40

who did nindiya of him or his daughter?

there is truth and there is nindiya. nobody said his daughter is ugly, fat, stupid, whatever, if she got married at age 40, she got married at age 40. that's not nindiya.

and he is a butcher. a guy who kills innocent people is what?

guru nanak called babar a jabar(tyrant) to his face. did he do nindiya?

peace.