Caste? Marriage Within Jaat?!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khlasa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

--> Im a Sikh kuri, and whats really bugging me is this caste and class, like and dislike around in todays society. In the Guru Granth Saib is it or not stated that everyone should be treated equally? INFRONT of Waheguru, everyone is one?! Please, can someone clarify?

--> I am also in love with a Sikh boy. Im of the jaat Potiwal and love a skih boy of the jaat Mattu? Is there anything wrong in that? Is there such thing as gettnig married in your own jaat groups?!?! PLease make this clear to me, as i am stuck. I love the boy i am with. Ive known him for a year now and love him more than my own life. Ive never been any happier. Ever! He means the world to me! And i love him LOADDZZ!!!

Should there be, if any, any rejection in my marriage with the boy i love?!

Can anyone help me out?

Eager for help and answers. Please.

Thank you.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khlasa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

d_oh.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jwxhu joiq n pUChu jwqI AwgY jwiq n hy ]1] rhwau ]

jaanahu joth n pooshhahu jaathee aagai jaath n hae ||1|| rehaao ||

Recognize the Lord's Light within all, and do not consider social class or status; there are no classes or castes in the world hereafter. ||1||Pause|

and penje, im sorry, but there shouldnt be any kind of relationship b4 marriage,

and i knw ppl on here will tell u its ok, but its not

pull chuk marfi

vjkk vjkf

yep i no where ur comin from but everyone learns at different stages shouldnt really judge them, let them live their life, let em make their own decisions and gradually they'l learn between whats right and whats wrong :) besides if you tell someone 2 do 1 thing they only guna do the opposite loll

yep i no where ur comin from but everyone learns at different stages shouldnt really judge them, let them live their life, let em make their own decisions and gradually they'l learn between whats right and whats wrong :) besides if you tell someone 2 do 1 thing they only guna do the opposite loll

haha aw, yeh, ur right ;)

ok then.... to the topic starter..... welcome to ss!! ;) hope u learn tonnes :TH: