Quesstion

mandeep99

Mandeep.. I know your type and i know why you post such cheap posts.. You are so full of hate and live in your own imaginary world.. If you hate Amritdhari ppl so much then say it out loud like a man instead of acting like a sissy kaka?

I bet you never attended any of the jakara camps ! You just wanted to use them for your own pathetic agenda.

Your topic title is "Question".. You never meant to ask any question...Virjee, Don't think we all are stupid to fall in your trap.. You are here to create fights/havoc. So brother.. Stop whinnying and nobody is interested in your imaginary fairy thoughts..

Start seeing +ve ness in others instead of just posting negative thoughts !

sukhee-ay ka-o paykhai sabh sukheeaa rogee kai bhaanai sabh rogee.

To the happy person, everyone seems happy; to the sick person, everyone seems sick.

karan karaavanhaar su-aamee aapan haath sanjogee. ||1||

The Lord and Master acts, and causes us to act; union is in His Hands. ||1||

man meyrey jin apna bharam gavaata. tis kai bhaanai ko-ay na bhoolaa jin saglo barahm pachhaataa. rahaa-o.

O my mind, no one appears to be mistaken, to one who has dispelled his own doubts; he realizes that everyone is God. ||Pause||

Mandeep99, you can’t highlight the problem until you realize you part of the problem. I second what S1ngh has commented above regarding your posts in general and highly suggest you reflect upon your negativity towards Sikhi and people in general. If you are content with not keeping kes or not taking amrit then that’s your preferance and you don’t need to constantly insinuate that people who do follow the path of Sikhi are all degenerates.

am i missing something? i watched the 2nd video and the talk of coming together seems like a good idea...?

I don’t think anyone’s got any issues with the camps or the videos. I personally find the original poster of this thread very tactfully and subtly attempts to undermine Sikhi in his/her threads. Probably that’s why the person is under moderation.