As Water Mixes With Water...

chatanga

recently there was a question asked about Lahu being the avtar of one of the 5 pyare. sum1 replied that why do "mukt" people have to come back, and was given an answer that they come back for the benefit of jag-aasu's.

in Gurbani there is a reference to sparks returning to the fire , and water mixing with water, refering to those great people who's atma has merged with the Param-atma.

what i wish to ask is that do these atma's still retain any of their seperateness when they take birth in the first place?

eg if the atma of Lahu had merged back into Param-atma as water mixes with water, then one part of that water cannot be identifeid in the mixed water. So can anybody's atma eg Lahu's still be identified in the Param-atma, which they would need to come back to this world or any other as themselves or an avtar of themselves?

hope i got the wording write.

these are really confusing questions man

ull never find an end thru just thinking, u have to mediate on vahegurus naam

i always wondered do u lose ure identity when u become brahm giani?

guess do ur ebhagthi and find out the truth for rueself

thas th only real way to know

many questions can be posed

if one loves their family so much, if u become mukhth do they? when u die, do u speearate

y wud god break such love between people?

theres so many questions that can arise, just do bhagthiand hoope one day ull fin the truth