Congrats 2 Bijla Singh

S1ngh

ghabraao nah...Sikh Sangat te announce jaroor karaanga :2singh2:

Mehtab veeji if ure gna have a proper bana wedding can I please come?? :@

I been wanting to see a sikh wedding for ages....and everyone keeps inviting me to the boring normal punjabi ones..... I promise I will be the perfect guest and I won't eat so u don't need to worry about not havin enuf food....please remember to send me email invite yea.

I been wanting to see a sikh wedding for ages....and everyone keeps inviting me to the boring normal punjabi ones.....

Singhnee labbi nai, gal baat koi haigi nai, baraati pello tyaar ne...vah oye Mehtab Singha tere viaah ch jaroor dhamakkey hon ge... :)

Ok lets concentrate on Bijla Singh...Singh kenda hona Mehtab aithey vi pange laino baaj na aayaa tongue.gif

Guest G.Kaur

Congrats to Bijla Singh & his singhnee!

I been wanting to see a sikh wedding for ages....and everyone keeps inviting me to the boring normal punjabi ones.....

Singhnee labbi nai, gal baat koi haigi nai, baraati pello tyaar ne...vah oye Mehtab Singha tere viaah ch jaroor dhamakkey hon ge... :)

Ok lets concentrate on Bijla Singh...Singh kenda hona Mehtab aithey vi pange laino baaj na aayaa tongue.gif

Mehtab Singh jee, I already told you about my website www.G.Kaur'sVicholiService.com at your service :) Msg for more info

LOL.gif