Strange Things Happening...

I always used to ignore the fact bu now i allmost always think about it..... is it all about coincidence???? or superstitions?

Like, someone on this forum said to me to read The art of warfare by Sun Tzu...... The next day someone i know in school had this book in his bag...

I was searching a inspirational article how a punjabi village of hindus converted to sikhism which i had read some months prior to it... i found it... but next week i found it in the newspaper the sikh times...

Also i had read a atheists who bashes all religions view on sikhi.. some months later i wanted to re-read it... after hours of searching i found it... (maybe last week i think)... and guess what? the next day it was published on sikhsangat new!!

what is it fellow bhenjis and veerjis??

and this are not the only incidents... this happens from when i was a kid.... with school things etc

dw about it

jus let w.e happens happen, and do ure bhagthi

a lot of times peoiple convicne themselves of things

even though they might not be true

now obivusly u kno mor eabout ureself than i do, but dont bother ureself about these things

ure mind can make u think wa u want, its a really poweful thing

try to see things from a outside prepstive, imagine ur watching ureself

wil u think the same thing? but in the end, if it happens let it happen

as long as its not negativley affecting u, its sall gud

I've had similar things happen and I've never known whether it was cause, coincidence or effect.

It started off with Simpsons episodes. I'd think about a particular scene in the simpsons that would be funny (usually involving Homer) and it'd come on TV the same evening. I put it down to watching reruns before so if I watched an episode on Monday, on Tuesday, without realising it, I'd be thinking about a scene from an episode on Tuesday.

This was shown to be wrong when a friend and I were chatting about something and he mentioned something that made me think of the Simpsons and later that evening it was the same episode we had been talking about. Neither had watched any simpsons for ages because of placements/revision.

Just the other day I was out and about and suddenly kept thinking about what to do in a situation where someone was collapsed on the floor. My mind ran through the ABCDE stuff repeatedly the entire time. On the way back, some guy was lain on the floor. There was a policeman and a crowd around him. Because there were so many people, I was unsure as to whether to intervene. The guy got up and so I kept on walking by.

I can't put it down to bhagti because most people on here have probably done more in one day than I have in a month.

it happened 3 days ago.. since i aint a regular watcher of zee tv anymore i didnt knew a sikh (rohanpreet singh patiala) was participating in saregamapa lil champs and was a good singer... 3 days ago i found his videos and wanted more info on him and wanted to vote him but didnt knew how... and the next day i received a email how to vote for rohanpreet!!! and the next day to that the results came out with rohanpreet as 1st runner up...

its cool i find

A few months back, i wasn't well, couldnt get an appointment with the Dr so decided to go to the walk in centre. I didnt need any money, but i knew that my purse was empty so on the way, i stopped at the cash point and withdrew some money.

I didnt need it but did it anyway.

When i got to the clinic there was no parking, i had to park outside on the road. When i got out and locked the door somthing made me look back, a group of people approached me, 3 men and a woman, if i hadnt of looked back i would of been taken competly by suprise. Anyway to cut a long story short, they pointed a gun to me and said then wanted my car, i gave them my keys and refused to get in but they made me.

Luckily i had just withdrew some money, so they took that, and when they finished going through my bag, they decided to put the cd player on... and as they did, i realised what was in the CD player, Panj... the idiots... danced along to it, i snapped out of my panc attack and remembered Vaheguru... i was let out 10 miles later.

I was kept safe that day...

For those that ever doubted, Vaheguru is always around, and helps us in many ways... we just need to listen, observe and acknowledge...