Sangat Barred Entry To Gurdwara

Nihal

of course dont take a ak right away lol

have a sit down, talk to em properly

and i dunt think the entire snagats gettin banned, just u or whoebver ure group is

can u tell everyone y though?

have a sit down, try to come to a agreement or something

be reasonable witht hem if theyre with u

and if they somehow think its theyre gurughar and they dont want to let u in cuz its their choice or something

go at night time, take the pardhaan, andbreak his knee caps

and explain to him that the gurughar belongs to guru je

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
go at night time, take the pardhaan, andbreak his knee caps

Did you know you can get in serious trouble for provoking someone else to do a violent act via a message board? There was no reason for you to say that last part. Use the brain God gave you, Son. That's all I ask.

ok thnxs for the warning veera

ill say it again

if someone bars u from the gurghar

first have a sit down, talk reaosnably

keep ont rying a couple of more times, have aprotest or something if everything else fails

and if the person doesnt stop, use forcce

this isnt me teling it, guru je told us when all other means fail, we have to use weapons

no one can bar anyone form a gurughar

this is totally unacceptable

but obisuly i think the reaosn for y the person was denied entry shuid be told

peaceful methods shud ALWAYS be used first, thas common sence

but at the end, we arnt pushover, and never will be, our history shows this

but the person shud say Y they were banned, if they were running around sptting everywhere i can understand

if its just because the people felt like it, then thas a problem

Guest peacemaker
this isnt me teling it, guru je told us when all other means fail, we have to use weapons

I have a problem when people use a statement like you just made and don't quote Guru Jee exactly. That's not the way Guru jee said it. I would caution you once again. We don't need anymore of our people to get locked up. CALL THE COPS if it ever comes to violence!

ok

guru gobind singh je said in zafarnama i belive that when all other means fail, it is reigthous to raise the sword

and as sikhs, our history shows gov or not, cop or not, we always handled our own problems and raised wepaons when neccesary

sikhs need to stop being so spineless int he west, and learn to take care of themselves

now obivusly as i said many times

the poister shud tell us why he wass banned

the ppeople banned hsud have a sit down first, the 2-3 times more talk, keep on talking if progress, and then if not protest and stuff like that

ge the community behind u

if nothing works, and u cant enter a gurughar

dont frgoet wat guru je tol dus

dont call the cops

ever

this problem can be solved without them

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Peacemaker paarji, these Singhs in Southall have had a lot of issues with this committee, they have held meetings with them only to get a beating themselves from the committees family members and so called "hired thugs". Now if the committee are using these kinds of tactics against the Sangat then what do you think the Sangat should do in return?

We have become to comfortable in our lives, how can we give our heads for the Panth if we cant even get our own Gurdwara Sahibs in order.

The time is gonna come soon when a number of Singhs will draw Shaaster, i hope Maharaj gives all of us (myself included) the strength to stand with them.

Bhull Chuk Maarf Karni.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Believe me, countless meetings have been held, in order to reach an amicable comprimise, but the comittee don't listen.

Firstly as you can read in the reply some of the opposition members had their membership barred so that they wouldnt be able to stand agaisnt the committee, and now they are being barred from the gurdwara so that they cant voice their opinions of the committee.

Every member of the sangat has a right to view the accounts of the gurdwara, and the comittee IS answerable to them. they are in a postion of trust which they have many a time violated. Then people ask, why does they sangat vote for them? well several reasons either they blackmail/surpress the sangat into voting for them, they pay them to vote for them (i have first hand experience of this), they turn away members who they think will vote against them and make duplicate ID's for these members for their own people to vote more than once. The same president has been in power for the last 14 years or so.

All the opposition wants is a fair election in which the sangat vote openly and fairly and in which the members who vote are recurited fairly. Because the current committee are in control of the members who sign up for voting they can do what they please.

In addtion, on election days/AGM's the committee hire their thugs in order to "protect" thmselves and intimidate the sangat.

Something needs to be done to respect and maintain the sanctity of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and uplhold the true principles of Guru Gobind Singh ji and Sikh Dharam, May guru bless us with this!!