How Many Sikhs Are Angered By

mandeep99

first of all the geeza inda vid is WASTEEE how much BESTI is dat...tut

Secondly de is not 1 single Singh in the film, da person hoo directed it aint even 1? wats da blaaaaady point of mekin da film wats da motive i dunno how ppl hoo are sikh can go to the cinema to watch this kinda crap! its baffling! den when you confront them and say on the level you no what dont you feel shame when ppl potray ur kinda PPL like this and they rreply.. relz its just a film.

And we wonder y we get the mick taken outa us, y we become the jokas etc in films. we need to stop ppl like dat geeza hoo made da vid then only then can we do sumtin bout da ova issues

first of all the geeza inda vid is WASTEEE how much BESTI is dat...tut

Secondly de is not 1 single Singh in the film, da person hoo directed it aint even 1? wats da blaaaaady point of mekin da film wats da motive i dunno how ppl hoo are sikh can go to the cinema to watch this kinda crap! its baffling! den when you confront them and say on the level you no what dont you feel shame when ppl potray ur kinda PPL like this and they rreply.. relz its just a film.

And we wonder y we get the mick taken outa us, y we become the jokas etc in films. we need to stop ppl like dat geeza hoo made da vid then only then can we do sumtin bout da ova issues

TOILET CHAIN :D WAG1111111111111111111111 LOOOL I KNW IT WAS U CZ THE WAY U SPEAKING EAST LONDON STYLE LOOOOOL

and btw its anaconda 2 <<< lol

Guest peacemaker

Just a guy wearing a turban and dancing who is supposed to represent a "Singh". I don't really care either way to be honest. I'm a sinner myself, so who am I to judge these people based on a video in which they are just acting and having fun?

I'm not hardcore, let me put it that way.