Why Arn't Thier More Sikh Athletes

mandeep99

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm I am guess you're talking about singhs here. There are Punjabi athletes out there though.
its not that ther isnt any sikh talented sporty people, its just that clubs, sports managaers etc... dont like the look of something very different, they keep it simple do 'normal people'

oh please. rolleyes.gif

im talking about sikh athletes that are singhs and arn't singhs and yea their our sikh athletes and im asking why arn't their more.

joora might get in the way for football.. not for soccer or cricket though

no it doesn't my little cousin plays hockey and his joora doesn't get in the way.

Ahh... Basketball rolleyes.gif

Ill be the first . :D Hopefully .

its not that ther isnt any sikh talented sporty people, its just that clubs, sports managaers etc... dont like the look of something very different, they keep it simple do 'normal people'

I have to disagree... I made the State Basketball Team and in my first Practice my Coach came up to me and said that during the tryouts right when he laid eyes on me he could see that i was different but that was why he kept looking at me... why he kept up with me. Looking different from everyone else helped me to make the team.

By the way there were like 300 people trying out for 24 spots and I was the only Sikh amongst them.