Eyebrows

Guest 12/7/11

Guest peacemaker
I would say something to "baba" amarjeet singh, but then he would just send me a nasty message through one of his friends on msn, so it isn't worth my time. nonono.gif

thats all you really wanted to say in your post

Techno!! How you been, buddy?!!! Haven't seen you in decades!! We'll do lunch! Chow!

Guest _hmmm_
Why don't you say that to someone in person instead of running your mouth online
why dont you go to his house and tell him that 'in person'
Send me a ticket to England and I will rolleyes.gif

Let me make one thing clear before you lot start putting words in my mouth, I'm not saying that its ok to do your eyebrows if you are amritdhari, ofcourse it's not.

The point I am trying to make is this: If I have a problem with someone doing their eyebrows, I would tell them to their face, not beat the drum on an internet forum. But, I don't have a problem, in the end, its each to their own.

tell ya what though, people saying things like that is what drives people away from sikhi, just because they do something they think everyone else should, not everyones the same and thats what they gota try and understand
awwwwwwwwwwwwww..cho chweeetttt...don't worry, I know its hard to change just one fine morning, but start taking small steps like other have said...and in due course of time you will find that you don't need to do your eyebrows...its wrong to judge, and like I said in a previous message, some of those who may "seem to" be judging you could be in fact trying to help you out...so don't dispose off what they are saying...its all for your own good :)

now to summarize all that in Punjabi

vaddee aayee eyebrow di lagdi chachi...siddi hundi ki nai? ;)

LOL.gif