Eyebrows

Guest 12/7/11

Guest peacemaker
please dont make fun of other members serious comments, please take into account that little kids and younger brothers sisters also access this website, and we should therefore watch what we say

WE GET THE POINT! GAWWWWWWWWWWWD

please dont make fun of other members serious comments, please take into account that little kids and younger brothers sisters also access this website, and we should therefore watch what we say

WE GET THE POINT! GAWWWWWWWWWWWD

i did not make that point before, please calm down

Guest peacemaker
sorry please repeat in english, i am strongly againt translating our rich lanugae into english where the essense and emotion is lost, plus i duno wat ur onna bout peacemaker sahib

Forget it! I think you're just taking me for a ride now. CYA!

Guest peacemaker
i think its sad that we cannot co-operate maturly, however its your choice, a simple translation would not hurt

1978, knock it off and get some sleep, please. You're looking way to much into what I and others write. This is why I choose not to converse with you anymore regarding this issue. Have a nice night.

1stly i cannot go to sleep as i am in the middle of doing something very very extremely important, lastly i belive that i should look into matters deeply, becuase thats wat my mother has tort me, if you have a problem with that, take it up with her and you shall see wat gets knocked off (and yes i am joking before you start 2 'converse' with me again')

Some excellent points have been made in numerous posts but as ever these points are being drowned out or rediculed by those who do not want to see the panth in charidkala and want singhnia to conform to the 21st century social norms.

I firmly support those posters who have stated that something needs to be done since it does and sooner rather than later. This is a disease spreading in the youth and what they do not realize is that once they convince their man(u) that it is ok to wax/laser/thread their 'tosh' that it soon becomes ok to do something about their 'sideburns' then their arms then their legs etc etc. All those people undertaking this activity are then supporting others to do it and those so called singh who also want to oogle bibia are of course promoting it as well since they want a g/f without any hair and would prefer it if they wore revealing tight fitting clothes. What amazes me are these girls are happy to dress inappropriately to show off their non-hairy body and their slim frame from going to the gym. They know themselves why they are doing these things i don't need to spell it out but it aint for the benefit of their sikhi or Guru Sahib.

It is amazing that the few youth parcharak that are out there running up and down the county find it easy to recount stories of shaeed and how we should keep our amritvela BUT do not publicly address this issue. Perhaps because they too want to keep their options open and may want to get together with someone who is removing her hair. You may think I am being a bit far fetched but what other reason is there? One particular parcharak has his talks all over the internet where you can hear him literally shouting at the sangat but yet even he will not address this issue.

It is easy to say go and speak to the individuals direct, I've tried they don't want to listen. Until we all reach a point of wanting the panth in charidkala and are prepared to accept that certain actions are against sikhi rather than trying to defend them we will continue to travel a path which lead us away from our Guru.

It is time to wake up and see the damage occurring around us.

older_singh.gif