Eyebrows

Guest 12/7/11

Guest 12/7/11

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

ok, let me start from how i see it. Guru Ji says no hair should be removed regardless of where is it.

now you tell me 'sikh sangat jio' why im i seeing girls/women thats taken Amrith, and still remove facial hair? some of these women even wear dastaars, is this not the same as a man wid a dastaar that shaves his beard??

khalsa is falling over little things that people can not make sence of them selves!!

maaf karo if i have offened anyone.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest peacemaker

You must have great eyes because I really can't tell if someone has "done" their eyebrows or not. If I got a few inches from their face and saw it up close, then maybe I could. Or, it could be the fact that I just don't like to get all up in people's business like that.

Remember, some people, whether men or women, just don't get a lot of hair on certain areas of their body. I would take this into account before you start labeling anyone, which you shouldn't even be doing in general.

The Khalsa will still be just as strong, even when this world has been destroyed and every person who was ever on it is just a faint memory.

Remember, some people, whether men or women, just don't get a lot of hair on certain areas of their body

yep i agreeee.

im like that...ive had people askin me about my eyebrows..and people not beleivin they are natural. Its cuz they are naturally shapped. But then there are in cases where it is really obvious that someone has done there eye brows.

Another thing is hat not onli bibia remove hair from here eyebrows. Ive seen men done it from the middle aswel.

Guest 12/7/11

Vaheguru Ji Kaa Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Kee Fateh

peace maker please if your going to talk like that then you shouldn't say nothing.

as a women i know what i'm talking about. women can tell if someone does or does not do their eyebrows.

will the khalsa really still be standing with people who are not gurmat??? (i don't think so)

Guest peacemaker

peace maker please if your going to talk like that then you shouldn't say nothing.

Well, excuseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me for having an opinion. rolleyes.gif You don't have to be a womAn to comment on these things. We're in the 21st century. Anyone can say what they want on any subject regardless of what gender they are because we're all equal. Next time, remember that, will you?

I still say you shouldn't be concerned if someone does their eyebrows or not. I'm not a programmed robot, Madam, and can't always say things you want to hear. That isn't how life is.

The Khalsa is controlled by Guru Jee. Do you think he would let it be destroyed by mere mortals???????? Have more faith! If you're going to talk like that, then you shouldn't say ANYTHING.

^^Is this gonna turn into an argument??? :@rolleyes.gif

The plain fact is that quite a few Amritdharis do obvious stuff that they shouldn't be doing, and we are all aware of it. All we can do is pray that the panth doesn't turn into a bunch of ppl removing kes and breaking the rehit - even tho Guru Ji would neva let tht happen .

Guest peacemaker

Why do people think everything is always an argument? I'm calm and smiling as I type. Emotions don't come out right here I guess.

If they do things they "shouldn't" be doing and don't ask for forgiveness, then don't call them an amritdhari. Simple!