Zeitgeist

ISDhillon

I had watched this movie long time ago along with a Documentary 'In search of GOD'.....it has sent me on to path of confusion abt GOD....so many people with so many faiths in search of something which is above the level of their understanding .......a higher consciousness.

Im going to beaten down after saying this....but after seeing that docu...i dont feel any difference in any faith including Sikhism....coz every faith is in search or preaches abt the same eternal being and device their own protocols for realizing GOD and eventualy forget the destination but fight over the methods used to achieve salvation.

Fateh

OK the reason why I posted this was to see if anyone remembered the similarity of this theory with an earlier criticism of islam by christians, 2 years ago I used to post on the islamicboard website and remember alot of xtians propounding a story about islam and the pagan moon god worship, here see:

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-moon-god.htm

Notice how the documentary stresses the paganism of judeo-christian faiths only?

I will tell you that westerners are sly and do cheat people but they are in no way sinister, the drawing on german characters of rothwell and rockefellar are aimed at inciting fear through nazism, my theory is that this video has been conjured by islamists, I dont believe in it.

It shows the utter depth and desperation of terrorists, tell me why would the usa create a un if they never believed in the concept of a un?, a un is an obstacle to one world governence, and also in the wider scheme of things is a one world governance really that bad???

a un is an obstacle to one world governence, and also in the wider scheme of things is a one world governance really that bad???

No a UN, if controlled can become a powerful tool for domination. Also Dhillon, I'm really surprised at you. Have you not noticed how the US TOTALLY IGNORED the UN, when they wanted to invade Iraq. So there we have it - Men creating rules and breaking them when they see fit (to their own advantage of course). These people are untrustable in my opinion.

As for a one group dominating the world being a good thing. If you're trying to say that you would be happy with foreigners making important decisions regarding your future and basically let the world be run by white men and their minions (which is what it is really all about or will at least lead to). Then I question your intelligence, sanity and any sense of independence and pride you have as a man, especially a Sikh/Punjabi man.

I must say that if you want to look at the antecedents of Islam also look at the relationshiop between Judaism (mush older) and Islam. Both still retain many similar features such as genealogy of prophets, the skull caps, circumcise, hatred of pigs etc.

If there are any truth with regards to the Hubal (moon god) theory than it must also be that he (Mohhamad) may have synthesised these Arabic Pagan beliefs with Judeo-Christian cosmology.

Also, worship (or close tracking) of natural phenomena such as moons, sun etc. was an important aspect of all previous societies. Thsi was because they were used to keep a track of time in a pre-mechanical watch and fixed calender society.

Many Panjabis/Sikhs still celebrate such things in Poormashi (Full moon), Sangrand (New month) etc. (whether they should be is another matter!)