Relationship ...ashamed

Guest _forgiveme_

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _forgiveme_

Wjkk Wjkf

Honestly the main reason why i ended it was because of the guilt that i felt - how could i do something like this to my parents?

At that time it did not matter to me wheather he was amrit thari or not, and now i know better. it is not my place to decide who i should be with cuz like Guru Ji says, our life partner predestined. The second time i went out with him i thought it would be exactly the same as before, but in the months that we spent apart we both changed alot. I got into Sikhi more and he drifted away from it. kaur_khalistani_lioness i did take your advice, and i have talked to him in person, it was the only way i could truly understand how i felt. there is still some emotional attachment and i have realized that with time and Guru Jis kirpa everything will be fine. stressing out is not going to help me in any way, and yes i truly do want to forget about him but i know it is going to take time. I will keep doing my simran and stick to the more important things in my life.

V - "There is absolutely no point in retaking amrit. Amrit is not a joke or a game where you make a mistake and you go and retake it." very good point.

Sikh Soldier - "...i wud suggest that u go Pesh and tell them everythign that has happened."

i would have to explain to my parents why i want to...should i tell them wut happend?

cuz if i am willing to go Pesh i should be willing to tell my parents first don't you think?

or should i do this by myself and not tell my parents?

Arnt you only suppose go Pesh if you have commited a Bujjar Kurat tho?

i do not want to lie to my parents but i do not want to dissapoint them either.

what should i do Sangat Ji? :@

Wjkk Wjkf

lol..........pehnj i realy dont think u need to go Pesh...........Ur amrit is still running through ur viens and pesh is only required IF a kuriet is committed.............Amrit is pretty powerful stuff and we mere papis are nowhere near to understanding its value and how much power is in it..................pwhnj dont worry.............maya is very powerful in this age but even more powerful is a behnti with a sacha mann to waheguru cos ultimatly He is the creater, sustainer and destroyer of maya............

Mahraj knows everything.............share everything with him and you watch in now time.......u will see this situation simply as a test........like many waheguru throws our ways to to stregthen our sikhi and soul and ultimatly bring us closer to him........................the Path is straight pehnj.........u just gotta keep walking and letting the distracions fade into the background..........

:@

She kissed the guy, she had a relationship before marriage. So a kurehit has been commited. And pesh is required.

p/s) pesh isnt only for people who have commited a bujjar kurehit. she has made a mistake so presenting herself in front of the panj piayre, having their darshan, and them giving advice, will only give her benefit.

Ur amrit is still running through ur viens and pesh is only required IF a kuriet is committed.............Amrit is pretty powerful stuff and we mere papis are nowhere near to understanding its value and how much power is in it
Very good point
pesh isnt only for people who have commited a bujjar kurehit. she has made a mistake so presenting herself in front of the panj piayre, having there darshan, and them givinf advice, will only give her benefit.
Another very good point

So what is the conclusion?

Wjkk Wjkf

Honestly the main reason why i ended it was because of the guilt that i felt - how could i do something like this to my parents?

At that time it did not matter to me wheather he was amrit thari or not, and now i know better. it is not my place to decide who i should be with cuz like Guru Ji says, our life partner predestined. The second time i went out with him i thought it would be exactly the same as before, but in the months that we spent apart we both changed alot. I got into Sikhi more and he drifted away from it. kaur_khalistani_lioness i did take your advice, and i have talked to him in person, it was the only way i could truly understand how i felt. there is still some emotional attachment and i have realized that with time and Guru Jis kirpa everything will be fine. stressing out is not going to help me in any way, and yes i truly do want to forget about him but i know it is going to take time. I will keep doing my simran and stick to the more important things in my life.

V - "There is absolutely no point in retaking amrit. Amrit is not a joke or a game where you make a mistake and you go and retake it." very good point.

Sikh Soldier - "...i wud suggest that u go Pesh and tell them everythign that has happened."

i would have to explain to my parents why i want to...should i tell them wut happend?

cuz if i am willing to go Pesh i should be willing to tell my parents first don't you think?

or should i do this by myself and not tell my parents?

Arnt you only suppose go Pesh if you have commited a Bujjar Kurat tho?

i do not want to lie to my parents but i do not want to dissapoint them either.

what should i do Sangat Ji? :)

Wjkk Wjkf

Penji to have any sort of relationship outside of marriage is a Bujjar Kurehit, I agree with Tarrandeep Penji, it isn't just for "sexual" relationships. :@

Penji to have any sort of relationship outside of marriage is a Bujjar Kurehit, I agree with Tarrandeep Penji, it isn't just for "sexual" relationships. :@

I had a friendship outside of marriage :) ..actually i had quite a few.. damn

anyway instead of positng big long replies ill just summarise my views in a few lines:

Get over it. Let it pass over you. Forget about it.

OK that was 1 line.. hmm impressive