Converting By Lies And Deception (hindu Gangs Target Sikh Girls)

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amar_jkp

Hinduism is the biggest threat for sikhi sooner we accept this better for us. I still cant beleive why cant people stop worshiping these mythological characters , i see many sikhs saying dont eat non veg on tue and during navratre.

Is there anyone in this forum who knows mambers of Khalsa action committe pesonally ?

If yes please convey my message that start a khalsa march by the name of HUM NAHIN HAI HINDU.

We should distribute book by Kahn singh nabha HUM NAHI HAI HINDU to young sikhs who will roam punjab shouting slogans that we are not hindus.

Here we have it again - the resident extremists with their anti-Hindu venom.

BTW On which page of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji does it state that a Sikh should only marry a Sikh?

I thought we all originated from the One - Ram, Hari, Vaheguru. And i thaught the Guru Granth Sahib Ji states all are equal and God is in everyone and not to discriminate.

Sikhs of the Guru or Sikhs of rehatnamas? grin.gif

Guest amar_jkp

Dont care about these people sarpamch, these are same people we see in hindusikh forum.

If i am not wrong u have links with various sikh organisations dont u ? I think u are right man to start this seva in U.K.

The truth about conversions most Sikhs go on and on about Sikh girls converting to Islam well Sikh girls convert to Hinduism more than Islam,across the world we all know someone who is Sikh girl married to a Hindu or have a relative who has done this.

Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Converting by lies and Deception (Hindu Gangs target Sikh Girls)

It is well know and established fact that Sikh girls openly marry and convert to Hinduism on a mass scale in India and all over the world. Last year alone their were 1500 Sikhs girls marring Hindus. At a rate of 4 conversions a day In India. From Scotland to England it is the same story every where.

Questions we must ask ourselves?

• Is it expectable in Sikh religion for Sikh girls to marry a Hindu? • Is this all a common Sikh practice or is it done by deception and fraud?

Is it expectable in Sikh religion for Sikh girls to marry Hindu?

Answer: No, it’s against the Sikh rehait maryada. As it states very clearly

Article XVIII

a. A Sikh man and woman should enter wedlock without giving thought to the prospective spouse's caste and descent.

b. A Sikh's daughter must be married to a Sikh.

c. A Sikh's marriage should be solemnized by Anand marriage rites.

http://www.sgpc.net/rehat_maryada/section_...hap_eleven.html

Is this all a common Sikh practice or is it done by deception and fraud?

Answer: yes it is done under false pretences deception and fraud.

Their main argument is that Sikhs are Hindus and its okay as Sikhism is a part of Hindu religion. Hindus openly wears karas and kanda chains to pretend to be half Sikhs and lure Sikh girls into this false scene of security. Then sikhi becomes history, when these Hindu gangs tell our girls the following things:

• There is no need to be Sikh any more as we have are own country. The Sikhs were created as an army of the Hindus to protect the Brahmins

• We don’t need to be protected by Sikh army anymore as we have the Indian army, we know that Indian army is better then Sikhs as we learn in 1984.

We are the Stupid ones that allow Non-Sikhs to marry our Girls In Gurdwaras. These Gangs must be think we can go to the Gurdwara and get free food, but these fools are letting us marry their girls to!

Below is a real life story of a Sikh Girl:

Amanpreet Kaur Marries a Hindu

http://www.realsikhism.com/testimonies/amanpreet.html

By Amanpreet Kaur

June 2003

I am Amanpreet Kaur, a 22 year old girl born in Ludhiana, Punjab. When I was 19, studying BCA, I fell in love with a Hindu boy named Sameer. We would talk for hours and it was clear that he loved me back. We would always talk about living a happy life together but never really discussed religion.

Religion is a big part of life in India. Indians are very religious people. My family was religious but they hardly told me anything about Sikhism. Everything I learned about Sikhism was from the school in which I studied ‘till twelfth grade. I knew about Guru Nanak Dev Ji and his teachings and that Sikhs are to worship one God only. I knew a little bit of the history, Sikhs fighting with Muslim emperor Aurengzeb to save Hindus. But little did I knew about differences between Sikhism and Hinduism. All I knew was Sikhs do not believe in caste system and do not worship Hindu Gods like Brahma, Krishan, Ganesh, Durga, Kali etc, as mukti (salvation) can only be attained through the meditation on One God, who is above all.

Sameer told me that I do not have to convert to Hinduism in order to marry him. He told me that I can still practice Sikhism if I wanted to. Marrying a Hindu didn’t seem a big of deal to me but my parents told me that I should marry someone with the similar belief system, a Sikh. There arose a huge fight in our family but blinded by love I insisted to marry Sameer only.

Anyway, we got married. Our marriage was conduct according to Hindu marriage ceremony. Everything was going well for the first couple of weeks until his parents started forcing me to do Durga Puja (worship). I resisted but they said it is the practice of their family and I have to do it. I told Sameer and found him surprisingly in agreement with his parents. He said I can perform Sikh practices but being in their family I have to do Durga Puja.

The conflict started arising not only because of Durga Puja but also due to daily Hindu rituals. For example always referring to Hindu Gods while talking, fasting for certain periods, considering fire as sacred, and much more.

They kept forcing me and taunting me and I started performing Durga Puja. I felt very awkward worshipping the stone statue of Durga. One day I decided to search the online version of Guru Granth Sahib about what my Guru says about performing other worships. I found out that Guru Ji condemns the worship of anyone else except God.

As I read more and more of Guru Granth Sahib and some of the articles written by Sikhs, my eyes lit and I was amazed that my Guru offers such beautiful and true teaching. I felt embarrassed for not knowing it until now. Everything a girl could ever imagine is in Sikhism. Guru ji gave women equal status as of men, equal rights and self-respect. My Guru made me a princess by giving me the last name, Kaur. I felt really ashamed and embarrassed having betrayed my Guru.

The next morning I told Sameer that I will no longer perform Durga Puja. When my mother-in-law heard this from Sameer, she became furious and started cursing me. And started telling Sameer that he should leave me. That morning I did not perform Durga Puja. One day Sameer came home and told me to get ready. I asked him the reason and he said it is a surprise. I had no idea where he was taking me until he took me to a mandir (Hindu Temple). He had tricked me to go to the mandir to do Durga Puja. I refused to get out of the car. He kept trying and even tried to drag me. Watching my resistance, he became furious and drove back home. He did not say a word and when we went in our room he slapped me. The slap was so unexpected and hard that I fell on the ground. I started crying and he started yelling. I wept for the whole night.

Slowly our marriage grew apart and we got divorced. I still regret my decision of getting married to Sameer. Sometimes our emotions make us blind and all we want to see is what suits our eyes and we ignore everything else, unaware of what we ignored will come back to haunt us. My advice to all Sikh girls is to marry a Sikh so that there would be no room for religious conflicts.

Posted by we need freedom at 06:21

Vaheguru ji ki fateh,

All you buddies must forgive me if i say that i know so many such people who actually marry for love and are so successful.. because there is no co-ersion from family members..

Well they do say that love is blind.. but then how does one help the situation..

Here we have it again - the resident extremists with their anti-Hindu venom.

BTW On which page of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji does it state that a Sikh should only marry a Sikh?

I thought we all originated from the One - Ram, Hari, Vaheguru. And i thaught the Guru Granth Sahib Ji states all are equal and God is in everyone and not to discriminate.

Sikhs of the Guru or Sikhs of rehatnamas? grin.gif

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

It is true that sikhism teaches we are all equal and originate from same God however by marrying people in other faiths causes problems such as after marriage following other religions so other forms of worship which maharaj teaches is wrong as we should only be worshipping Vaheguru. This is what happened with the girl who married a hindu caled amanpreet. Marryin into anotha religion is usually becuase you have "fell in love" with that person this is why arranged marriages happen in which case its sikhs marrying other sikhs.

Sorry if i have offended any1!

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh