Converting By Lies And Deception (hindu Gangs Target Sikh Girls)

SaRpAnCh

The truth about conversions most Sikhs go on and on about Sikh girls converting to Islam well Sikh girls convert to Hinduism more than Islam,across the world we all know someone who is Sikh girl married to a Hindu or have a relative who has done this.

Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Converting by lies and Deception (Hindu Gangs target Sikh Girls)

It is well know and established fact that Sikh girls openly marry and convert to Hinduism on a mass scale in India and all over the world. Last year alone their were 1500 Sikhs girls marring Hindus. At a rate of 4 conversions a day In India. From Scotland to England it is the same story every where.

Questions we must ask ourselves?

• Is it expectable in Sikh religion for Sikh girls to marry a Hindu? • Is this all a common Sikh practice or is it done by deception and fraud?

Is it expectable in Sikh religion for Sikh girls to marry Hindu?

Answer: No, it’s against the Sikh rehait maryada. As it states very clearly

Article XVIII

a. A Sikh man and woman should enter wedlock without giving thought to the prospective spouse's caste and descent.

b. A Sikh's daughter must be married to a Sikh.

c. A Sikh's marriage should be solemnized by Anand marriage rites.

http://www.sgpc.net/rehat_maryada/section_...hap_eleven.html

Is this all a common Sikh practice or is it done by deception and fraud?

Answer: yes it is done under false pretences deception and fraud.

Their main argument is that Sikhs are Hindus and its okay as Sikhism is a part of Hindu religion. Hindus openly wears karas and kanda chains to pretend to be half Sikhs and lure Sikh girls into this false scene of security. Then sikhi becomes history, when these Hindu gangs tell our girls the following things:

• There is no need to be Sikh any more as we have are own country. The Sikhs were created as an army of the Hindus to protect the Brahmins

• We don’t need to be protected by Sikh army anymore as we have the Indian army, we know that Indian army is better then Sikhs as we learn in 1984.

We are the Stupid ones that allow Non-Sikhs to marry our Girls In Gurdwaras. These Gangs must be think we can go to the Gurdwara and get free food, but these fools are letting us marry their girls to!

Below is a real life story of a Sikh Girl:

Amanpreet Kaur Marries a Hindu

http://www.realsikhism.com/testimonies/amanpreet.html

By Amanpreet Kaur

June 2003

I am Amanpreet Kaur, a 22 year old girl born in Ludhiana, Punjab. When I was 19, studying BCA, I fell in love with a Hindu boy named Sameer. We would talk for hours and it was clear that he loved me back. We would always talk about living a happy life together but never really discussed religion.

Religion is a big part of life in India. Indians are very religious people. My family was religious but they hardly told me anything about Sikhism. Everything I learned about Sikhism was from the school in which I studied ‘till twelfth grade. I knew about Guru Nanak Dev Ji and his teachings and that Sikhs are to worship one God only. I knew a little bit of the history, Sikhs fighting with Muslim emperor Aurengzeb to save Hindus. But little did I knew about differences between Sikhism and Hinduism. All I knew was Sikhs do not believe in caste system and do not worship Hindu Gods like Brahma, Krishan, Ganesh, Durga, Kali etc, as mukti (salvation) can only be attained through the meditation on One God, who is above all.

Sameer told me that I do not have to convert to Hinduism in order to marry him. He told me that I can still practice Sikhism if I wanted to. Marrying a Hindu didn’t seem a big of deal to me but my parents told me that I should marry someone with the similar belief system, a Sikh. There arose a huge fight in our family but blinded by love I insisted to marry Sameer only.

Anyway, we got married. Our marriage was conduct according to Hindu marriage ceremony. Everything was going well for the first couple of weeks until his parents started forcing me to do Durga Puja (worship). I resisted but they said it is the practice of their family and I have to do it. I told Sameer and found him surprisingly in agreement with his parents. He said I can perform Sikh practices but being in their family I have to do Durga Puja.

The conflict started arising not only because of Durga Puja but also due to daily Hindu rituals. For example always referring to Hindu Gods while talking, fasting for certain periods, considering fire as sacred, and much more.

They kept forcing me and taunting me and I started performing Durga Puja. I felt very awkward worshipping the stone statue of Durga. One day I decided to search the online version of Guru Granth Sahib about what my Guru says about performing other worships. I found out that Guru Ji condemns the worship of anyone else except God.

As I read more and more of Guru Granth Sahib and some of the articles written by Sikhs, my eyes lit and I was amazed that my Guru offers such beautiful and true teaching. I felt embarrassed for not knowing it until now. Everything a girl could ever imagine is in Sikhism. Guru ji gave women equal status as of men, equal rights and self-respect. My Guru made me a princess by giving me the last name, Kaur. I felt really ashamed and embarrassed having betrayed my Guru.

The next morning I told Sameer that I will no longer perform Durga Puja. When my mother-in-law heard this from Sameer, she became furious and started cursing me. And started telling Sameer that he should leave me. That morning I did not perform Durga Puja. One day Sameer came home and told me to get ready. I asked him the reason and he said it is a surprise. I had no idea where he was taking me until he took me to a mandir (Hindu Temple). He had tricked me to go to the mandir to do Durga Puja. I refused to get out of the car. He kept trying and even tried to drag me. Watching my resistance, he became furious and drove back home. He did not say a word and when we went in our room he slapped me. The slap was so unexpected and hard that I fell on the ground. I started crying and he started yelling. I wept for the whole night.

Slowly our marriage grew apart and we got divorced. I still regret my decision of getting married to Sameer. Sometimes our emotions make us blind and all we want to see is what suits our eyes and we ignore everything else, unaware of what we ignored will come back to haunt us. My advice to all Sikh girls is to marry a Sikh so that there would be no room for religious conflicts.

Posted by we need freedom at 06:21

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hilarious! Sarpanch you honestly expect the civilized world to believe this?

Don't you find it strange that the "Amanrpreet Kaur" story sounds exactly like all these "real" stories of Sikh girls converting to Sunnism? They have the same structure:

1. I am an innocent sahajdhari girl who doesn't know much about Sikhi so people on Sikh forums can patronize me by saying that my change in religion was because I was ignorant and stupid, a way to reassure themselves that there is nothing wrong with them.

2. I fall in love with a Sunni/Hindu boy and of course that's my big mistake because I shouldn't have.

3. Of course my Sunni/Hindu boyfriends tricked me but I was not aware as I am a dumb bimbo making Sikh forum members feel really good about themselves.

4. Only after I get married am I realizing that I have been trapped and everyone on Sikh forums to say "See I saw it coming"

All of this happens because I am worthless and stupid and you are perfect and flawless...

Indeed makes loads of sense...

Good thing you made this thread, bro. People here tend to forget that sikhs marry hindus more than they do with muslims, but yet no one really says anything about it. I personally believe sikh men and women should only marry sikhs. But if they decide to marry non-sikhs, then I hope they're aware that Sikhi doesn't support inter-faith marriages.

militant singh wrote:

2 da shamsher geeza u chat mess , is a true story and therez loadz mre ovas as well

http://www.realsikhism.com/testimonies/amanpreet.html

Katz lke u jump on da bandwagon when itz muslims doin so called conversionz but whn hindus openly do it u lot fink is a loada lies

Was that a language you were typing? Aren't you supposed to keep the highest standards in the use of language like the Gurus?

Guest amar_jkp

At last someone has raised issue of sikh girls marrying hindus and converting. Sarpanch and millitant are right these hindus show themselves as sikhs , wearing kadas , khandas and going to gurdwara. On valentine day i see most of the sikhs girls with red roses roaming with hindus. We should concentrate on issue like image of sikhs in bollywood and sikh girls marrying hindus.

Soo true!! In Punjab, Sikh parents would LOVE to give their daughter to cleanshaven hindu than keshdhari sikh.... This already happened in Fiji. 12,000 sikh community intermarried with Hindus. Their children became idol worshipping Sikhs who go sometimes to gurdwara. Then their children by marrying Hindus again became full Hindus... Only 3-4,000 Sikhs in Fiji now....

K2K isnt a that big issue compared to K2R (Kaur to Ram)

The only problem is that Muslims do it with their typical force formula and Hindus with their typical Chanakya policy.

the women who get into these relationships arent so innocent they know full well what they are doing and when it hits the fans thats when they play the innocent victim card...........the truth is parents are raisin weak children otherwise they wouldnt have been taken advantage of by someone else.......the other problem is fair enough we let non sikhs into the gurdwara BUT now we allow non sikhs to marry sikhs in the gurdwara its becomin a joke.........sikhism is slowly dying cos not that many men and women are joinin the khalsa! sikhism is the youngest religion BUT it could also be the fastest to die if we dont preach sikhism......i sometimes dont know where people get the idea sikhism isnt a missionary religion (being lazy i guess) BUT Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji went all over the place preachin the word of God........people confuse preachin the word of god with forced conversion etc........thats what we need to do preach sikhism we need more GOOD and STRONG MINDED people brought into sikhism!.......ALSO....someone else sed......its just simply true.....some sikh women will never be interested in turbanned men and some men wont being interested in keshdhari women THATS LIFE BUT NOT ALL men/women are like that..........so have faith.......these threads sometimes do more harm than raise awareness all it does to young sikh boys and girls is to place doubt in their minds that wont ever find a wife or husband cos of reading some other idiots story about their mistakes in life.....people forget that lots of singhs get married and they have no trouble findin a wife and likewise for sikh women!.......im jus rambling now so im off lol!

its so true superinghsghost...

but what about when sikh parents THEMSELVES get their daughters married to hindus???? interfaith marriage in punjab is too common... their are some rules.... like rajput will marry rajputs wheter hindu or sikh/ jatts will marry jatts wheter sikhs or hindus (there arent much hindu jatts but still)/ tarkhans will marry tarkhans wheter hindu or sikh and so on!

Caste is the biggest problem... This leads to interfaith marriages in punjab atleast...