Helpp Plzz

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Could someone just help me plz and tell me what the Taksali Nitnem is and what the Budda Dal Nitnem is? thanxx

It's all man made labels and frankly it's incorrect and misleading. Nitnem is nitnem, if anything I would say that some Gutka Sahibs have Sampooran bani, i.e complete Rehras Sahib or extra banis. It's a mixture of the guidance recieved by the individual and the sharda of the individual regarding how much bani they want to recite on a daily basis. Yes.. some Gutka Sahibs distributed by some sampardays will promote more Bani then others such as Budha Dal or Nanaksar or Taksal. But that does not mean we should incorrectly add labels to Gurbani.

I dont think of extra Banis as additions, because I personally believe we shouldn't really create any benchmark in the first place. Sikhi is about continous improvement and spiritual development. Avastas are constantly evolving.

From my little understanding the 'Khalsa Sunder Gutka' ( also known as the Nihang Gutka) published by the Buddha Dal contains Rehat Maryada, the Nitnem Banis we are used to (including Sampooran Rehras Sahib and Chaupai Sahib), plus many other banis such as Akaal Ustat , Shaster nam mala, Chandi Di //, Ogardanti, the slok recited while tieing a Dumalla and making Shahidi degh and the Arti.