Food

_anon_

dont go to doctor for this, what i stated before is correct and lol dont listen to singh-khalsa :D ))))

yeah agreed to what bhaji said

singh-khalsa is a bandar plz he doesn't knoe anything so don't listen to him ok

yeah I think u shouldn't eat anything before

after u come back wait for at least an hour and then eat if u want to ok

:@

dont go to doctor for this,

agreed :D ... see a nutritionist or dietician .. .they can provide you with healthy vegetarian diets and great exercising tips

also...

7 dont's

after a meal

* Don't smoke-

Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).

* Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be

bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.

* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid.This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

* Don't loosen your belt -Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted

& blocked.

* Don't bathe - Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

* Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you

will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the

digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we

intake.

If you are starting working out for the first time or after a long break, you can do the same routine for about 5-6 weeks. after that, your body will most likely adapt and won't respond to your training as much. For best results, keep changing up your workout every 3-4 weeks. Doesn't have to drastic, just change a little bit here n there.

serious?!?! aaah so ive wasted 2 odd yrs running with little effect. great.

Find a job (work for a 'tatti' manager), you won't get time to eat. You'll lose weight without running : ).

ive got a job n my boss is a prime example of a tutti manager lol

all replies were veryy useful, thanks!

* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid.This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

* Don't loosen your belt -Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted

& blocked.

I thought your stomach is already acidic. I'm sure it has a much lower pH than any tea.

I always loosened my belt during eating or after eating. Having a tight belt will give you digestion problems (talking from experience).

Remember, your diet is by far the most critical thing you need to change/improve.

If after 2 years of running for 40 mins/day you haven't seen much improvement, consult a dietitian.

didnt set out to lose weight, was an added bonus when i did tho

ive seen improvement in terms of fitness and weight loss, just not as much as i would have liked

cant be bothered to do to a dietician, too much fuss over losing liek 5/6lbs.

anywayyyy this has gone on long enough

me gots my answer, cheers ppl :D