Truth Of How Meat Is Made

TeriSharan.

Meat: There have been numerous debates on this topic and both sides of the party have voiced their opinion. If you do a search no the board for the topic you will find MANY replies and topics. This is another topic that will not be open for discussion if you have a general question surrounding meat, i.e. "Does this 'food' have meat in it?" will be allowed, but discussion on whether eating meat is right or wrong will not be allowed.

So if anybody tries to turn this topic into a 'is meat right or wrong' discussion then it'll be closed.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bon appetit that's all I'm gonna say.

Meet your Meat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIjanhKqVC4

I watched this video, and now I'm going to eat some prime cut steak.

Not all meat is prepared that way, just a lot that goes into the "fast food system".

Just like not all food is grown organically. BE AGAINST THE COMMERCIALIZATION OF ANIMALS.

BE AGAINST THE INDUSTRY -- NOT THE ACTUAL PRACTICE OF EATING MEAT.

I was more disgusted when my mom put a seed into the beautiful mother nature Earth, watered it and took care of it for 2 months, as if it were her child, only to rip it out with one pull, throw it on the kitchen counter, and repeatedly bash it and grind it into infinitesmal pieces. Who are we to determine which has a higher soul? A plant or an animal? Debating the heirarchy of what souls are more important to god when we are NOT god IS A WASTE OF TIME.

BE AGAINST THE COMMERCIALIZATION OF NATURAL LIFE (regardless if it be plants or animals) FOR MERE PROFIT OF A COMPANY.

I wonder why you guys still eat plants.

Only those that can read and understand gurbani at its deepest can understand..I think I will become a meat eater....cut YOU up in pieces and do this as humanely possible without giving you too much torture, and then cook you and eat you....see how your mother and rest of the family would like that.

People who say regardless of plants and animals, I think you need to put your thinking cap or Pagh on and think about what you are actually saying. Have a look at Sant Mohinder Singh Ji's video on spirituality from GNNSJ and I think that will enlighten mainly people who are curious about why eat plants, fruits etc and not animals and people who say who is a higher state of soul, one doesnt know, yes, I urge you to read gurbani, only then you will find answers,'Quote, Sant Mohinder Singh Ji'.

Here is the link: http://www.ektaone.com/index.php?option=co...r&Itemid=74 and click on Bhai Mohinder Singh -Spirituality

can you still eat/drink chicken and or beef broth and still be vegitarian?

How can you be vegatarian if you eat chicken or beef. Killing anybody for your taste is wrong.

Hopwever, the only thing is against meat

as i recall, the birth of something is not meat

please clarify.

BTW as for killing things for taste - u kill so many more bugs just so u can get ur flour for your atta.