Sign in to follow this  
supasinghsghost

Tieing Beard

VJKK VJKF

i want to tie my beard now and i want to know how to do it cos no one in ma family keeps beard etc.....so are there like videos out there (lol).....could anyone help me please......could people NOT start a discussion about "to tie or not to tie a beard" please

Guest peacemaker   
Guest peacemaker

The net doesn't require any gel. You just wrap it around your dhari and it keeps it in place. Make sure you buy a color that matches your dhari, so people don't notice it too much.

net = hanky??

i personally don't like it... i dunno why but whenever is see net i think of retired army men..

people dont usually use the net anymore, except for old people. bro i would explain it to u but its hard without the other person being in front of u...and u'll have a hard time understanding my pinglish :D

people dont usually use the net anymore, except for old people. bro i would explain it to u but its hard without the other person being in front of u...and u'll have a hard time understanding my pinglish :D

go for it man!

I was wondering the same thing on like you know how to take care od dari etc. I dont really have a big dari right now but still you know to keep everything in place instead like (as im right now) my dari's like all over the place.. any advice would be great...

SardarDholi    2

Kiddah Little Veer

There are loads of ways of tying your dhari up. I generally leave mine kulla, unless im gigging or going to a wedding. Ill try and explain one of the more common and quicker ways of tying up your dhari as best i can. Ah and if you do it this way, make sure you wash your dhari atleast once a day, otherwise it'll start itching.

Firstly brush down the sides of your dhari. Spray hairspray/gel on the sides (Just on the sides yet). brush down each side while using a hairdryer on the sides, this will keep your sides in place.

Ten what your going to need is some cloth (similar to mal mal) about 5inches wide and 24inches long. now what to do is ...you know what bruv...this bit is a <admin-profanity filter activated> ...ill make a vid when i get a chance today and post it up somewhere for you. Ill message you my email address bruv.

PEACE!

Guest peacemaker   
Guest peacemaker

^^

lol @ profanity filter being activated while giving instructions on how to tie a beard.

If your daari feels itchy or dry or puffy.

Best advice I have is every time you take shower put baby oil Johneson&Johneson on your daari and wash it lightly with water.

nanosecond    119

Wet ur Daari

Put the Gel in ur palm

Use a brush(hair brush) to apply the gel to ur daari

use brush all over daari

now gather daari and tuck it under ur chin

or u may use pins etc

net looks even worse

Khuli dhaari> tied daari> net daari> trimmed daari> no daari