Sign in to follow this  
supasinghsghost

Tieing Beard

VJKK VJKF

i want to tie my beard now and i want to know how to do it cos no one in ma family keeps beard etc.....so are there like videos out there (lol).....could anyone help me please......could people NOT start a discussion about "to tie or not to tie a beard" please

Guest peacemaker

The net doesn't require any gel. You just wrap it around your dhari and it keeps it in place. Make sure you buy a color that matches your dhari, so people don't notice it too much.

net = hanky??

i personally don't like it... i dunno why but whenever is see net i think of retired army men..

people dont usually use the net anymore, except for old people. bro i would explain it to u but its hard without the other person being in front of u...and u'll have a hard time understanding my pinglish :D

people dont usually use the net anymore, except for old people. bro i would explain it to u but its hard without the other person being in front of u...and u'll have a hard time understanding my pinglish :D

go for it man!

I was wondering the same thing on like you know how to take care od dari etc. I dont really have a big dari right now but still you know to keep everything in place instead like (as im right now) my dari's like all over the place.. any advice would be great...

Kiddah Little Veer

There are loads of ways of tying your dhari up. I generally leave mine kulla, unless im gigging or going to a wedding. Ill try and explain one of the more common and quicker ways of tying up your dhari as best i can. Ah and if you do it this way, make sure you wash your dhari atleast once a day, otherwise it'll start itching.

Firstly brush down the sides of your dhari. Spray hairspray/gel on the sides (Just on the sides yet). brush down each side while using a hairdryer on the sides, this will keep your sides in place.

Ten what your going to need is some cloth (similar to mal mal) about 5inches wide and 24inches long. now what to do is ...you know what bruv...this bit is a <admin-profanity filter activated> ...ill make a vid when i get a chance today and post it up somewhere for you. Ill message you my email address bruv.

PEACE!

Guest peacemaker

^^

lol @ profanity filter being activated while giving instructions on how to tie a beard.

If your daari feels itchy or dry or puffy.

Best advice I have is every time you take shower put baby oil Johneson&Johneson on your daari and wash it lightly with water.

Wet ur Daari

Put the Gel in ur palm

Use a brush(hair brush) to apply the gel to ur daari

use brush all over daari

now gather daari and tuck it under ur chin

or u may use pins etc

net looks even worse

Khuli dhaari> tied daari> net daari> trimmed daari> no daari

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• russians bro....its the commies.
    • Guest Jagsaw_Singh
      Fateh sangat ji, I want to try something here. It's designed to make us think about ourselves and our thought process and then perhaps at the end of it we might, together, gain a deeper understanding of how and why we, as a nation, are allowing ourselves to go through what we are going through. Below then, I am going to post a list of everything a right wing Indian nationalist has said to me in just one thread. Remember that: Just one thread. If I was to collate all the  other things he has called me over the course of the last year in other threads this process would take way too long. So all the below is from just one thread. While we read it together we each need to ask ourselves how we allowed ourselves to be manipulated enough into not seeing it. From there we can individually, in our own time, perhaps begin to understand the master-servant relationship that exists between the Sikhs and Hindustan....How Hindustan manipulates the Sikh's mind into believing that 'mother India' knows best...and as a 'mother' she couldn't possibly wish him any harm. It's about the power of suggestion and implanting ideas in people's heads so that become conditioned into believing that what the Indian says MUST be good, proper and civilised and any deviation of thought MUST mean extremism. terrorism, backwardness...'bewhkoofness'. Within the text of the messages below I want you to be able to pick out the common themes.....such as the image of a 'kirpan' as an object of backwardness and the 'kachera' as a garment of ridicule, or the consistent year long anal references. In this process each of us has a different role to play, for example the Mods here will need to question why such language has consistently been allowed and the rest of us will need to examine just how easy it has been for the anti-Sikh rights brigade to divide us and cause infighting.  So..........ignoring the thousands of insults directed at me on the other threads over the course of the last year all the following were what I received in just one single thread. Please note, the bits that contain nothing but characters are the ones where the words used by the Indian were so disgusting that they were deleted by the mods in their entirety. And remember, not once did I respond with abuse. each time I worrying questions about his mental state and carried on with my thread. what you need to do is remove your brain, squat down, drop your Kachera, open your anus as wide as possible and then... But I am intrigued, that you must be the only specimen in mankind who sepaks from his anus and defcates from his mouth. Unfortunately that extreta ends up dumped on this forum And I love the last lindee that you fartrd out of your mouth seems like you’re talking out of your jagsaw  (ANUS) again This c*ck is a fantasist just looking for any excuse to whip his kirpan out and start waving it around for no reason ie horse sh1t. Love the back tracking though. See if you can get the lindee back into your fantasist bootha..... (in this one the swear words were so extreme the Mods  deleted 5 of them in one paragraph: DELETED* Officially huh? Try going to Stonebridge Park, parts of Islington or parts of Hackney or even Camberwell. Whilst Southall is no Mayfair, I will give you that, your*DELETED*. As usual, if you are so correct, quote your damn source you mother *DELETED*...... *DELETED* And whilst you say no sikh went to assist, I was there volunteering on Saturday and Sunday, and there were other sikhs too, What they didnt do was start waving their kirpans around in the air yelling about 1984, which is what I guess you were looking for. *DELETED* Then come to central london tell me where you will be and you can kiss my &lt;banned word filter activated&gt;,. That you use specific words at random to try and give credibility or a a learned slant to your diahorrea. Words such as "intellectual level" in this post and in previous posts such as "officially", "proven" and then whip totally made up facts and statistics out of your anus to prove a point thats not there. Thanks for confirming your ignorance. Even your diahorrea is inconsistent. I think it may be your typical dysentery..... You &lt;banned word filter activated&gt;. (on this one he abused Basics of Sikhi for highlighting the killing of Sikhs during a live BBC TV programme)  Its like the &lt;banned word filter activated&gt;..... the &lt;banned word filter activated&gt; who went live on TV and started shouting during a programme on the BBC. Do you think that did anything for opinion of sikhs in the wider world. Any you ? You c*ck consider that an inferiority complex Its not, its damging the position of the Kaum in the wider world, for which behvooks like you are 100% responsible.   (he said the following after I challenged him for calling our sister JKVLondon the most disgusting of abuse)  And yes I also call out JKV when she comes out with BS, and shall continue to do so. And dont apologise for it whatsoever.   marching up in the middle of it dropping his kachera and releasing the diahorrea from his Jagsaw all over the floor and then thinking he added to the debate         More bukwaas. Its never ending. Filter 100 of my posts eh? bollocks. Aside from which how the hell would you know, given that you are neither a mod, admin or vaguely respected member of this board with any influence whatsoever?     so do us all a favour and kkep the BS in your rectum Well which is it you &lt;banned word filter activated&gt Sort of like the internet equivalent of having a debate in person, and some tw*t just And you have to type one handed, whilst using the other hand to wave your kirpan around your head to fight off the mughals invaders hallucinations Its winkers like you that need to be eradicated from the sikh kaum Jagsaw you c0ck any proof of the above horse sh1t statement? I mean proof, not your bukwaas opinions encountering here is the resident behvkoof of this forum, Jagsaw Singh. Makes tutee up to attempt to make his point seem more learned. And you have asked for sources?? lol dream on Careful don't criticise Jagsaw's beloved Pakistan or Muslim groomers who rape children jagsaw khota is the epitome of nonsense and verbal bukwas DELETED* I have taken to use the word "jagsaw" as a proxy for ‘ANUS’. (in this one he decided to go for the 3 forum members that are most vocal for Sikh Independence from India in one sentence, alluding to the fact that Sikhs that desire self-determination are the enemies Sikhi) there are many more behvkoofs on this forum who are armchair google hypocritical extremists happy to slander without evidence (sound familiar jkv?) and some others who are just goddamn dumb and idiotic (akalifauj-for example, suggest that jagsaw and these members form their own caste of the behvkoofs and cease from damaging Sikhi any further. Jagsaw my old friend, IMODIUM time again ! I have plenty to say Jagsaw, I only abuse where the poster justifies that type of response. I congratulate you that the 100% stupidity of your posts warrants a lifetime behvkoofi, Lets get something straight behvkoofa. . What I AM, is anti behvkoof, anti janwar, anti extremist, anti baseless BS, anti moronic google warrior But thats you all over, baseless bollocks total made up b0llox recognised your nonsense as structurally identical to horse lidh.....  
    • It has to be sarbloh all food that we eat should be made in sarbloh but that is a different topic but degh should always be made in sarbloh and then when served should also be in sarbloh utensils 
    • Keski is not  a kakaar and will never be akj jathebandi say this but guru gobind singh Jee states in there hukamnama which was sent to kabal that kes is a kakaar and as a Taksali Singh myself I have read a lot about this and keski is not a kakaar this is a misconception by akj jathebandi