How To Convince A Sikh About Islam

Singhballer

I was searching Muslim and Sikh realations when I came upon this link.

http://www.islamawareness.net/Sikhism/convince.html

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satelli.../AskAboutIslamE

Its so amazing how some stupid Muslims are trying their best to try and bend the Sikh Faith to support their beleifs and ideologys.

This whole thing was actually a question by a Muslim to another Muslim asking how to convince a Sikh to join Islam. These "true" Muslims think of us all as Kafirs and their sole mindset is to prove that every other religion in the world is tottaly wrong and makes no sense. They even spread the ways to convince people of other Religions that what they are following is completley wrong.

"Sikhs are forbidden to marry Muslim women. This rule made it impossible for Muslim foillowers of Baba Nanak Shah to be considered as fellow disciples of Baba Nanak Shah. In warfare Sikhs would use that boar tusk to rape Muslim women. In their sick belief the boar tusk would defile the Muslim victim and make her not Muslim anymore so that they could rape her.There are many accounts of them forcing Muslim followers of Baba Nanak Shah to eat pork...

When I joined the Sikh tradition I did so because of the beautiful writings of Baba Nanak Shah but didn't realise how horrible that community was. Sikhism is a house of heresy that should be at best burnt to the ground. In some sense I feel like saying that Baba Nanak Shah's beautiful writings should be saved from this race of demons that are modern Sikhs. Go on any Sikh forum and see how they insult Ahl ul Bayt .

For years I tried to prove them wrong by showing them that Baba Nanak Shah never said such things but all you get in return is death threats. They are now trying to get a Sikh regiment in the British army... I let you brothers and sisters imagine what a regiment of people trained from birth to hate Islam and Muslims and taught that raping Muslim women is ok would do if sent to the Middle East.

May Allah (swt) curse them and may He forgive for having waited so long to join the path of Ahl ul bayt .

Well these leaflets (warning our sikh girls about the dirty ambitions of suleh) are produced by groups such the British Organisation of Sikh Students, the Sikh Federation (previously known as International Sikh Youth Federation banned after 9/11) and a gang from the Southall area called Sher e Panjab.

They are obsessed with keeping Sikh girls in the Sikh community AT ALL COSTS. The reason being that because of a shortage of girls due to female foeticide (families often get an abortion if they know the child is a girl -astaghfirullah) there is a limited of females in the Sikh community for Sikh men to get married to. Now the problem is that many Sikh girls go out with Muslims and are attracted to Islam for the very simple reason that most often they get treated with more respect than in the Sikh community. Sikh males feel very insecure about this and have come up with all kinds of stories about Muslim males chassing Sikh and Hindu girls to convert them by force and work in brothels in Lahore.

I know it sounds absolutely crazy but they feed Sikh youth these lies. Go on forums like www.sikhawareness.com or www.sikhsangat.com and you'll see plenty of anti-Islamic threads and posts. It is really disgusting!"

Written by Bahadur Ali Shah former 'Sikh' scholar

No hate coming out from this guys mouth is there carin????

Things that some Pakistani Muslims tell their children about Sikhs:

These are some hate stories about Sikhs I have actually heard from mouths personally over the years:

Sikhs were told not to cut their hair until ALL Muslims are killed by Guru Gobind Singh.

Sikhs bath in blood.

Sikhs carry kirpans to kill Muslims.

Sikhs must dip their hair in Muslim blood.

When Sikhs score their parshaad with a kirpan it must have the blood of a Muslim on it.

If is Sikh pulls out his kirpan he/she MUST use it.

Sikhs tried to kill ALL Muslims in Punjab (which is an especially strange claim as they were the majority group in prepartition Punjab)

niddar singh created this monster

Actually he didn’t, Bahaur Ali Shah created his own mentality himself and by is own admissions doesn’t associate with Niddar Singh nor dose he agree with him on issues etc etc, the rest is up to peoples own insecurities what they like to believe etc etc.

"In warfare Sikhs would use that boar tusk to rape Muslim women. In their sick belief the boar tusk would defile the Muslim victim and make her not Muslim anymore so that they could rape her.There are many accounts of them forcing Muslim followers of Baba Nanak Shah to eat pork... "

a blatant niddar singh belief

Niddars views created this banda they dont have to agree - dont you understand his views shaped this guys warped view of Sikhi.