Wembley Stadium

Harmeet_Singh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They patted us all down, like I said group of ten Singhs, nothing was said. Yes will England be playing in Euro 2008?? Rip em apart like qualifying. I wouldn't even worry about Kirpan, we didn't and in we went

mate phone them up and ask,

wen i went they did have the metal detector things checking so....

and remember if u need parking space u know who to ask :s

btw there is no parking anywhere near the stadium...maybe 5-7 miles away..there will be.

lol dude i aint even old enough to drive i probably like 5-7 miles from stadium i guess its public transport zindabad

lol yhh dont worry we'll be lifting the world cup in 2010 not qualifying for euro 2008 meant we get capello and he'll lead us too world cup glory, atmosphere should be electrifying

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Some Singhs has a case with a major football club in the west midlands, where they were refused to take kirpans into a stadium.

The Singhs fought the decisison and with Guru's kirpa won.

All the football authorities like the FA, KICK RACISM OUT OF FOOTBAL, THE FOOTBALL LICENSING authority (they deal ewith stadium security issues) knew about it.

It was a long process, but there is policy arond this allowign kirpan into this particurlar clubs stadium.

Harmeet Singh- pm FOR MORE INFORMATION

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fateh ji

ive composed this letter, wat u guys think

Hi

I have recently booked tickets for the upcoming fixture at Wembley Stadium On February 6th 2008, and have a query for the following reason:

I am a practising baptized sikh, as a result I'm obliged to carry the 5k's and one consists of the Kirpan otherwise known as ceremonial dagger. The government has also passed legislation for this practise to be legal under The Criminal Justice Act (1988); Section 139 under rule number 5B

I wanted to know what the policy of Wembley National stadium LTD was, and also i would just have made you aware of the issue as the problem of this occurring on match day may have been inconvenient.

I look forward to your reply

Regards