AWESOME SITE!!! ALL MUST SEE!!!

ms514

Waheguru jio!

By gurus grace and kirpa, our brothers/sisters have put together an awesome site. THanks to them, a lot of sangat can know about this deep concern amongst our community. I request that everyone please do check it out, and give them some feedback on it... they would love it :e: ^_^^_^

Also, since this is a really deep matter, anyone know of anyone, and or you are the victim, please do share.. this has to get out there. :)

EVERYONE PLEASE PASS IT ON!

http://www.whyichosesikhism.com/

bul chuk maph!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, this is an excellent site. Nice to see all the pics of young sikh bibian with dastaars.

Can I please have the details of the webmasters. I have written some stuff on coming into sikhi, and answers to questions put by muslims aswell. I would like to contribute.

Also this is a specific problem in yorkshire, mainly down to areas like bradford, dewsbury, etc. Only two weeks ago, i heard of a boy from huddersfield converting. I set up a meeting with him, and now he is thinking about coming back.

Two years ago, I came across a bibi in bradford, who was tryig to convert me. I made her think about alot of things. Some of it I have written in previous mails. her main points were all sikh girls were cheap and slags. When she came to our local camps she saw all our local bibian with dastaars, and could not believe it. Definately dastaars, and sikh spirit needs promoting.

Just forwarded the site to all egroups, and messageboards that I am on.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

This site is excellent, just what is needed. I have also posted links to this site on messageboards and in emails. The best thing about this site is that it calls a spade a spade and doesn't go in for the mish mash of political correctness that most sikh sites do.

Once again excellent work to the sewadars.

Can someone post a link on sikhawareness, that should rattle our buddy lalleshvari and the nangs. I am proud to say I am banned from that forum.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

PS I hope that other Gursikhs as well as Bhai Jagjeet Waheguru will contribute to the site. All of us have our own experiences of islamic BS which will help our youngsters counter their propaganda.

On a lighter note, I remember that there is either a verse in the koran or a hadith which says that Muslims should not 'give way' to unbelievers !. Just think of all those Muslims driving their cars and stopping at traffic lights and in the process giving way to unbelievers and going against the teachings of the koran ! lol

Sat Sri Akal:

Good site. BUT HAS A MISTAKE!!!!!

"Baed Kataeb kaho mat jhoothay jhootaa jo naa bichaarai" which means, "Call the Vedas and the Semitic scriptures FALSE teachings, false is that person who does not reflect".

This translates to DO NOT CALL THE VEDAS AND THE KORAN FALSE, FALSE ARE THEY WHO DO NOT REFLECT ON THEM.

(Capital done to emphasize and catch attention).

I sent e-mail to site for correction.

I would REALLY advise that the content of the website be submitted to review for some of its quotations, as their meanings can be double too.

I am not trying to put a damper on this project, but rather hoping that the case presented there is air-tight and not subject to arguement.

Vickey singh and i talked about this site on msn today :) , i sent the webmaster an email about some technical and private issues.

The best thing about this site is that it calls a spade a spade and doesn't go in for the mish mash of political correctness that most sikh sites do.

lol , couldnt agree with you more veer ji.

*Edited*

Great work though. and link to sikhsangat is there :@ :D