• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

WICKID SITE

BOLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SOOOONIHAAAAL SATSRI AKAAAAAAL

WE need more sites like this everyone needs to know about these cheats who call themselves'men of God' all bibian need to take amrit and carry long kirpans about wherever they go, all the men also need to become Gursikhs, then we will see who converts

The baed kitayb line is right in my humble opinion.

mat means "these ways of thinking"

mat does not mean "don't"

kaho mat jhootay means "call these ways of thinking as false"

it does not mean "do not call them false"

for example look at tua prasad swaiye

"saaray hee days ko daykh rahio MAT ko na daykhiat praan patee kay"

same thing there, the "mat" means "way of thinking, intellectual approach, lifestyle, religion" etc. etc. etc.

"thoo(n) samrathh vadaa mayree MAT thoree raam"

bhul chuk maaf karnaa

This is not your "humble" opinion.It is your wrong opinion.Allow me to correct you.

You refered to Gurbani from SGGS.Let me tell you that in this Gurbani the word mat is used.

Mat, matu (mamma-tatta) = stop, do not, have not.

Mati (mamma-tatta-sihari/bihari) = advice, instruction.

In Mahan Kosh by Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha, mat, matu and mati have been given accurate meanings.

In reference to Mahan Kosh:

Mat, mat(u) = stop, do not, have not

Mat(i) = way of thinking, advice, practice

So the following Pavittar Bani of Satguru is like this:

1. Bed Kateb kahahu Mat Jhute, Jhuta Jo Na Bicharai. (p.1350 SGGS)

Do not say the Veda and Kateb are false, false are they who do not contemplate.

r>So mat, mat(u) does mean "stop, do not, have not".You think you are more correct than Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha?

You think Satguru would call Veda false, when Satguru Nanak has said:

Gurmukh(i) Naadan, Gurmukh Vedan, Gurmukh Rahia Samai.

The Guru's Word is the Naad, the Guru's Word is the Veda, the Guru's Word is all pervasive. (Jap Ji Sahib)

So you are doing a grevious mistake in mis-translating and misleading Sikh youth.

Why would Satguru tell His Sikh to call the Veda and Kateb false?What kind of a Satguru is that who preaches hatred?You are doing beizzati of Satguru by misinterpreting His Bani.

Am I wrong? :T:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Dear Bhai Sahib "Hari",

blessings to you... may guru give me the strength to destroy my ego and become the dust of all... i am sorry if i misinterpreted the shabad. i have no knowledge. please forgive me.

bhai sahib jee, i am no comparison to gursikhs like kahn singh. please forgive me if i gave the wrong impression. i had been taught one thing - and it may be wrong.

But about the Vedas, bhai sahib in actuality satguru jee clearly says that the bayd katayb are useless in many other places.

"raam raheem puraan kuraan anayk kahai(n) mat ayk na manyo

simritt saastr bayd sabhai baho bhayd kahai(n) hum ayk na janyo" - Guru Gobind Singh jee

and also in Guru Granth Sahib jee,

"kahat kabeer bhalay asvaaraa bayd katayb tay raheh niraaraa. ||3||31|| "

Guru has not said that the Vedas are Guru's Bani,

Guru has said that the Guru's Bani is higher than the Vedas.

"Gurmukh nadan Gurmukh vedan Gurmukh rahia samaee

Gur isar Gur gorakh barma Gur paarbatee maee

jay ho jaanaa akhaa naahee kahnaa kathhan jaee

Guraa ik deh bujhaaee

Sabhnaa jeeaa kaa ik daataa so mai visar na jaaee "

This is saying that the Guru and the Guru's word is above all of these, the Guru is the life-energy of all of these, none of these would exist without the Guru - if you look at it again.

Guru jee did not promote hatred.

And also you are right. Guru jee did not call them false.

However, Guru jee did call them usele

ss compared to Naam Simran and Gurbani Vichar.

By all sorts of efforts, people are not saved

anik upaav na chhootanhaaray.

- not by studying the Simritees, the Shaastras or the Vedas.

simrit saasat bayd beechaaray.

Worship the Lord with whole-hearted devotion.

har kee bhagat karahu man laa-ay.

O Nanak, you shall obtain the fruits of your mind`s desire. ||4||

man banchhat naanak fal paa-ay. ||4||

bhul chuk maaf karnaa

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i especially liked there two points in the Q&A

Q:Sikhi seems to talk a lot about time-wasting rituals, but let's see. My Sikh friend said it takes him 40-45 minutes to do his hair and wrap his pagg around his head every morning, but , what if he woke up late one day for work...what's he gonna do....??? Aren't the 5 Ks a big ritual?

A: So, a total of ten minutes. I dare say that is less than cutting one's hair and shaving

Long hair is quite healthy as it is even a reflection of good health: (when healthy, hair shines, when sick, it loses luster), it is also not an impediment to daily life. In fact, you'll be healthier if you have long hair: no body resources go to replacing the hair that was cut: isn't it a slap on the face when you shave and then a day later, the hair returns? Maybe it was supposed to be there!

i especially liked there two points in the Q&A

Q:Sikhi seems to talk a lot about time-wasting rituals, but let's see. My Sikh friend said it takes him 40-45 minutes to do his hair and wrap his pagg around his head every morning, but , what if he woke up late one day for work...what's he gonna do....??? Aren't the 5 Ks a big ritual?

A: So, a total of ten minutes. I dare say that is less than cutting one's hair and shaving

Long hair is quite healthy as it is even a reflection of good health: (when healthy, hair shines, when sick, it loses luster), it is also not an impediment to daily life. In fact, you'll be healthier if you have long hair: no body resources go to replacing the hair that was cut: isn't it a slap on the face when you shave and then a day later, the hair returns? Maybe it was supposed to be there!

Waheguru ji!

Great points by JESSICA BHAINJI! ^_^

Great facts ... need to use some of these when talkin to friends rolleyes.gif

bhul chuk maph! p

'http://forums.waheguroo.com/html/emoticons/envelope.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='envelope.gif'>