Radha Soami Satsang Beas

AK-47

Their ways of attracting the sangat are really good though.

If you want to buy the best and the cheapest groceries in that area, just go to Beas!! You'll find a huge difference! hehe

the funny thing is that 'naam' at the Radha Sawami satsang is only given to ppl who have fully functioning body. If someone with one leg or one hand was to go there, their 'Satguru' wouldn't give his darshan to that person!

Their Guru doesn't preach what he does! All the Beasiay leaders were keshdharis, they kept flowing breads, but they followers can go around getting any kind of hairstyle!

chalo ji, pehla sikh sant sipahi hunde si aj kal swami ban gaye, koyee nirankari ban giya, koyee sant ban giya koyee giani ban giya, koyee kehnda main ji guri ah, koyee kehenda naam dhari ah, what ever happened to assi guru gobind singh ji de singh ah, assi khalsa panth ah, assi panth de sewadaar ah...i don't care how nice or strict radha swamis are, the point is that they are not sikhs!

Wahe Guru ji Ka Khalsa!

Wahe Guru Ji KI fateh!

Its kinda weird that we have so much faith in our sikhi but we still go around telling people stuff about other paths and sects which isn't true. (SON OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI) I am referring to you. I have been brought up with this RADHA Soami faith . But I personally felt the pull towards keeping my 5'ks and taking amrit but I won't diss some other sect just because they follow something wrong. Who are we to judge? We have Guru Gobind Singhs Hukum in front of us. Its our duty to follow it. Its our Duty to be a good sikh. To follow the principles not going around spreading propoganda about other people. I don't agree with the human guru thing and my parents follow the Radha soami guru that doesn't mean I would bad mouth them. They have the right to do what they want. Thats their personal thing. I AM SORRY IF I SAID SOMETHING WRONG BUT I'VE seen people who were handicapped and they got 'naam' from the guru.

Wahe Guru Ji Ki Khalsa!

Wahe guru ji ki fateh!

Dear Seneca,

Guru sahib clearly tells us (I am not sure exactly which rehatnama, could be bhai desa singh jee) that if someone is doing ninda of your guru you have two options. The first is to kill this person on the spot or spend your time figuring out a way to do this as soon as possible. The second option is to leave that spot and never do sangat of that person or anyone who does sangat of that person.

Radha soamis and their nakli guru do nothing but ninda of guru sahib and Sikhi.

Ive picked my option, and it may be the cowards way but thats the best I can do for now, my life is dedicated towards a different cause, perhaps it is some other singhs seva to pick the first way.

Anyway, this is a clear rehat and must be followed.

I also want to add that anyone who even so much as thinks they are Sikh and even dares to think of marrying their daughter or sister or even son or brother to a radha soami or nirankari or naamdhari is a MAHA PAAPI and I am sure they have a bad future ahead of them due to their karams.