Radha Soami Satsang Beas

AK-47

my fathers father (paternal grandfather) was a radhasoami he took his amrit from them in the 1940s while in delhi. His rehit was very strict. He would wake up every morning at amrit vela, do the full nit nem then two 108 beaded malas of mool mantra. rehraas and kirtan sohila in the evening.

no meat no smoking no intoxicants allowed. kept his 5 k's and was a great follower of baba ishar singh ji rara sahib and sants and sadhus.

Also ultimate respect of guru granth sahib ji as we kept guru sahib at home.

just because they treat their guru as another sadhu was the only difference.

i cannot criticise him as he made me what i am today never tried to make me a radhasoami. made me follow sikhi and tought me nothing about his faith.

when i asked him why he didnt take amrit from the 5 piaray he stated that amrit is not just water and should not be taken for granted. there is no difference in the amrit i and he had taken as you should not look at who you have taken it from or the rehit that you have been given but amrit is irreplacable and starts a chain reaction inside you in order to gain the amrit from the dasam dwar.

he taught me that god is like reaching the pinnicale of everest lots of people start at the bottom and work their way to the top. some get there quicker some slower some slower but all end up there.

after that i realised it is futile to argue and accept that god graces all no matter what you f

ollow.

Waheguru ji!

Great post veerji (or bhainji :) )

^_^^_^

bul chuk maph!

RadhaSoami's biggest conspiricy is that they misuse the gurbani and mislead the people, keep them them far away from the reality so that they could get

more people in. they allow thier followers the use of tobacco, tobacco related products, and hukka. these intoxicants are strongly probited to the sikhs, but these soamis let their followers use them so that they could get more crowd in.

Aalti Palti Aasan: they make thier follwers sit on their feet, close the ears with each finger and eyes with the two joint fingers and make thier followers piture the human body of their soami. and make them recite the name. according to the 'sar bachan' their famous book, it is the beginnig...... they mislead the people starting from the beginning.

they don't let the gurbani spread in their followers and keep them ignorant. dont they remember what Guru Nanak Dev ji Said

1) sabad guru surat dhun chela (943)

and

2) sabad gur pira, gahir gambhira, bin sabde jag bourana (SGGS 635)

the name that these soamis gave to the people are kept secret, but in Sikhism the name of the Lord is not kept in secret, everybody has the access to it.

radhasoamis believe in vakat-guru and be-vakat guru. in "sar bachan" it is written:

pichhlon ki tuj tek, tere bhale ki kahun.

vakat guru ko maan tere bhale ki kahun.

if they don't believe in the dead guru, who has been passed away, then why do they make samadhs of them, for example the samadh of shiv dyal in Aagra, and why the books are written on them if they don't beilive in the dead guru?

-it is written in 'sar bachan' that:

"G

ranth guru nahi ho sakta, vo to jarh hai, khud bolta nahi aor na updesh kar sakta hai"

Contradictory to this, the other guy running radasoami, Rai Bahadar Salar Ram writes:

"kul malak da sroop shabad hai. satnam parbraham aatma pramatma kul jeev bhi shabad sroop hai. bgair shabad di upasna aor koi dhian nij ghar mein nahi pahunch sakta. kul jeevon ko jo aapna udhar chahe hain, lazmi

hai ke antar mein shabad guru ke charnon mein lagain" (prem patr, page 14, jilad 4, bachan 2)

These are their inter related tangled contradictory things in their sect. one soami is saying someone else and other totally opposite of it. First they say, the guru of shiv dyal was Naad, and on the other side

they saying that the Granth cannot be the guru, which is the compilation of the Shabad and Divine Knowledge.

Thirdly, they are saying that believe in the present guru, forget about

the dead one, its gone..

Fourthly, they are making samadhs (marian) of the dead gurus. why, if they are dead and long gone.

In fact they are in a tangling confusion among themselves, what can they

teach others? they could not figure out what is right and what is wrong,

and went on teaching others. but the question here is why the people

are following them????

the answer is simple, IGNORANCE. yes the people are ignorant. if these people come into their contact, these sects keep their followers from the truth. they always kept them away from the true guru (the shabad

guru, Guru Granth Sahib). these clever folks keep the crowd away from the truth and make them see that they want them to see. they are afraid that once the truth is spread among there followers, they know they will loose them forever.. that is why they deny them the access to Sikh gurus and their message to the word. they misuse the gurbani and mislead the people.

Among these radaswami sects the lawsuits regarding the ziadad (property) are filed in the courts. among these radaswami gurus (masteres) in dy

al baag, soami baag, and lahabad they filed lawsuits against each other. because of these continuations of human gurus there are always

conflicts among these false gurus. these lawsuits have reached to the privi counsel of London. but instead of following the shabad guru, the

ignorant people are running after these human bodies.

radhasoamis belive in many gurus. shiv dyal is believed to be sant satguru, kull malak, the avtar of radhasoami. after him other gurus were called such as sadh guru, some were called gurmukh guru, some vakat guru, and the passed away one are called be-vakat guru they are lost in these human gurus..

Lets talk about the gaddi at Bias, started by baba jaimal singh.. (When I was in India, I went to Bias. At that time, I did not know anything about Sikhi. )

Baba Jaimal Singh was a retired fauji and came to the bank of bias river in 1891 in a village called Varaich near the bal sran. It is very important to understand their history, the history of misleading the people and

keeping them away form the truth.

so we were talking about jaimal who settled in Varaich in 1891. The

Sikhs of bal sran gave jaimal singh 11 kanal and 16 marle of land to make

the dharmshala thinking of him as a Sikh sadhu. this land was registered

to the name of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, on June 14, 1897, the registry no.

was 254, in which was written the following:

Guru Granth Sahib vakeya dharmshala mutanzim Jaimal Singh sadh jatt.

In the verification of registration of transfer-deed of land, the

following is written:

Bhai Jaimal Singh does not have the right to live on this land or to

sell this land. The dharmshala would deal with these matters.

the panchayat of that village registered the land under the name of Sri

Guru Granth Sahib ji, the true Guru. the name of those people present were Lalu

numberdar, Matab Singh, Bhan Singh, Boor Singh, Sher Singh, and Gurdit

Singh.

jaimal died in 1903. then bab

a sawan singh was the next guy.. this land

which was under the name of Guru Granth Sahib .the number of the

registration of transfer-deed of land 536. it took place in 1905. in

which the following is stated:

sawan sing chela jaimal singh braye mohtemim. the land of the

dharamshala still remained in Guru Granth Sahib Jis name, the true GURU.

baba sawan singh collected some shabads from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

and published a pothi (small book) called gurmat sidhant naam, in which

at some places the some things about living guru and against the gurmat

were written. such as on page 66:

Granth pothian saanu sat di shoh nahi de sakdian.

this statement was written in this pothi.. at one side he

says this statement and on the other side he himself published this

pothi, other pothis such as prem patr, and sar bachan and many other

were written and they were used to do the katha out of these pothis...

how mischievously this was all being done right from the beginning.....

ppl keep urself aware of these deredars.. these robbers were and still are attacking the Sikh panth... they want to keep people in darkness and dissect the bhole-bhale

Sikhs from their true and unique path... they always kept people away from the true Guru.... so that

they could make them follow these human gurus...

radha swamis use the gurbani not to preach the true path of Guru Nanak,

but to preach their own agenda so that they could attract a mass

of Sikhs under the appearance of the Sikh form (thats why these false

gurus wear turbans and full beards).... many people are being mislead

under this cowardly and cleverly oriented game...

The true Divine Knowledge is Sikh Gurus and other Bhaktas whose bain is

compiled in Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji... they are using this bani

and say that we are gurus, it is so funny... yes it really funny...

calling urself guru by using True Gurus bani, Guru Gran

th Sahib Ji...

In 1947, babu sawan singh said to many of his companions that the

descendent of his gaddi would be sant Kirpal singh. but he couldnt make

it.. in 1948, sawan singh died....the grandsome of his, sri charan singh

established a close relationship the swamis and help make sardar

bahadar jagat singh the next guru.... in 1951 this guru died... and next,

Charan Singh became the next guru.... too many men, hard to remember

their names....

and now, the major climax point:

Sadhu Singh, Teja Singh, Darshan Singh, and Gurdas Mall filed a lawsuit

against Charan Singh in Senior sub-magistrates courts in Amritsar...

that the land is registered to the Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji , and

asked to keep the true old Gurmat maryada intact...

in his response on June 24, 1954, charan singh made the following statement:

aasin Guru Granth Sahib nu ishat nahi mande, eh thaan sadi nijji ziadad

hai (this land is our personal property). Guru Granth Sahib di bir chuk

ditti jave. this guy had gone crazy, asking the True Guru

to be removed... what else could be worse than that....the True Guru,

the Shabad Guru, the Word of the Creator of the Universe uttered by

Himself... and written at the first-hand by the Sikh gurus and bhakatas...

this Granth is not like other holly books of the word, because they

were written by second-hand by someone else many many years after...

Sardar Teja Sigh and Sadhu Singh won the case...

In 1957 charan singh started his own society radha swami satsang bias on

30 acre of land... charans singh kept the veto power in his own hands...

and he said i am the owner of this land... Now charan Singh ne vi babu

sawan singh di taran Sikh swaroon (Sikh form, turban and beard) di aar

vich bhole bhale Sikhan nu gurbani di aar vich fasa ke aapna guru-duhm

chala liya....

these folks give tea, food, etc. at with coupons at cheaper price in order to engage

mor

e people into their conspiracy.....

as I have told before, i have been to bias... you get into the line to get a

coupon and then get into another line to get the food... even the food is

classified into different catetories... if u wanna eat shole-puri there is a different window for

coupons and the price for these coupons are litter higher than the

coupons of simple dal roti..... we had roti with karri.... i was with

one of my relatives son, he was of about my age... we dont have much

money and time to get into the line to get coupons and then to get shole

puri, etc...

At the end, all i would like to say is that Sikhs are lucky to have Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

bhul chuk di khima....

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

tis is da case wit other cults also. even namdharis say tat v beleive in human guru. i remembered wen i had a discusion wit one namdhari guy. i refered him da same tuks wich jsingh paji mentioned in his posts. he had no answer aftertat.

sabad guru surat dhun chela (943) ^_^

sabad gur pira, gahir gambhira, bin sabde jag bourana (SGGS 635)

^_^^_^

Its a bit late now, so i'll copy up and type sant jarnail singh ji's comments to do with radhaswami's and other groups later as soon as i can.

But basicaly sant ji said, that we need the sangat of the Guru's Sikhs, please NOTE GURU'S SIKHS. These are sikhs of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, not of any deh-tari guru or leader. When sant ji would ask the sangat for promises, for commitment for certain tasks, he would ask the sangat to raise their hands and shout the jakara. But he would say that only those true sikhs of the guru should raise their hands, he said those sikhs of the pipal tree, of the radhaswamis, of the narakdhari's etc etc shouldnt bother.

Personally i think that if you cant commit to Guru Granth Sahib ji and from that to the khalsa panth, then can i rely on these people?

Ultimately Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave the Gurgaddi to Guru Granth Sahib Ji, if someone who calls themselves a Sikh of Guru Nanak rejects the hukam of the 10th Nanak then that bothers me. For a hindu or a muslim to believe in their own guru's or leaders is different but for a 'sikh' to dismiss the completeness and the satguru status of Guru Ji is a different thing.

If there is any other true guru out there... let him go to the troubled parts of the world and sacrifice himself for the peoples of that area, lets see if he can sit on the red hot plate and be tortured like our guru's did!! lets see if he can teach an uneducated illiterate peasant boy the meanings of the gits by tapping him on his head! or lets make it easier, lets see which of these human guru's has created such a disciple who can be beheaded and still fight on during the heat of

battle! If there is such a Guru then introuduce me to him, if not then we need to bow our heads to the guru who has, who can and who will!

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!

Pratham Rahit Yeh Jaan, Khande-ki-Pahul Chhakey.

Soee Sikh Pardhan, Avar Naa Pahul Jo Lai.

The primary Rahit for a Sikh is to take Khande-ki-Pahul. And, only he is a great (pradhaan), who does not accept any other pahul.

So if someone has taken gurmantr or some other form of initiation from someone else other than 5 payare, then that person is not a Sikh of the Guru. Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj has given the Gurgaddi to Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, not to any human guru. And moreover, only a pooran Guru can unite us with Waheguru, adhoora Guru is himself shackled in darkness, how can he unite his desciples with someone he has never seen. No matter how religious discourses these human gurus give, its all parroting.

Radha soamis are not a seperate religion and neither are they sikhs. They are a hell bound cult.

They behave as cultists, brainwashing ignorants and keeping them ignorant.. they parrot off bani as if it is their own, twising words where it suits them. This in itself makes them hell bound.

They are disgusting. I say this knowing a lot of my extended family is strict radhasoami. Some of them refuse to matha tek to guru granth sahib jee. Others are so ignorant they dont know or care, sometimes they are at hte mandir, sometimes at satsang, other times at gurudwara. These people run around lost like a chicken without its head.

Why dwell on such manmukhi? We know the answer and we should focus on the true guru who is here to bring us from kaljug.