Radha Soami Satsang Beas

AK-47

Life originates only from life. A living Master and no one else can transmit a life-impulse to others. The sages and seers have always emphasized that Naam should be made manifest within by whoever may be able to do it; and then the experience obtained from the competent Master-soul must be developed.

Go wherever thou wilt to get contact with the DivineLink,

And then with the grace of the Guru develop this experience.

GURU NANAK

All are engaged in the repetition of names,

But one gets to Naam only through the grace of a Master-saint.

GURU AMAR DAS

http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/naam/contents.htm

this is website from SAnt kirpal singh, i'm not his follower or believer, but i'm at the BEAS side, baba gurinder singh dhillon....but the teachings are very strate and writtten on websites, READ AND get it into your heads...if u wanna be a sikh, be a proper sikh

waheguru ji ki fateh

yeh sure, anyway people, radha soami's are not Sikhs anyway so leave em to rot...!

Life originates only from life. A living Master and no one else can transmit a life-impulse to others. The sages and seers have always emphasized that Naam should be made manifest within by whoever may be able to do it; and then the experience obtained from the competent Master-soul must be developed.

Go wherever thou wilt to get contact with the DivineLink,

And then with the grace of the Guru develop this experience.

GURU NANAK

All are engaged in the repetition of names,

But one gets to Naam only through the grace of a Master-saint.

GURU AMAR DAS

http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/naam/contents.htm

this is website from SAnt kirpal singh, i'm not his follower or believer, but i'm at the BEAS side, baba gurinder singh dhillon....but the teachings are very strate and writtten on websites, READ AND get it into your heads...if u wanna be a sikh, be a proper sikh

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

I know a lot about radhasoami b/c i once took their initiation so i could learn how to meditate a long time ago. However, at this point in my life I was not a Sikh. I have read quite a lot of their literature, and can say that there are contradictions. Also, there are numerous allegations of spirit possession for those people who leave their sangat.

Kirpal Singh, one of the most famous radhasoami leaders, claimed in his book that a person needs initiation to be able to see the internal light, there is no other way. However, I saw it before any initiation, which proves that he has written falsehoods in his books.

I'm not saying all radhasoami babas are bad, it seems to me that some of them don't know the mahanta of Sikhi and honestly believe the radhasoami path to be legitimate. Faqir Chand ji would be one example of such a person. However, this just shows that the person has not achieved the highest state of enlightenment.

While it is true that we get Naam dhan trhough the kirpa of the sants (Anhad Bani pounji, Santan hath rakhay kounji), in Sikh dharm the sants join us to the Guru, and not to their own feet. If you ask any proper sant, they will tell you that a "sant" that joins people to his own feet is apooran, he has not conquered his ego yet and is therefore unqualified to be teaching at that level. That is the case with all the radhasoami leaders, they are all apooran.

well, i'm gonna tell people who are against others, WHO ARE U TO JUDGE ANYONE, SUKHMANI SAHIB SAYS IN CHAPTER 13, DO NOT ACCUSATIONS OF ANY SAINT OR RELIGION, U READ BANIS OR U CREATE YOUR OWN?... GURU NANAK SAID HIMSELF, THAT IN YOUR TIME APPROACH A SANT/SAINT/SATGURU AND BE BLESSED WITH NAAM DHAAN, I WILL POINT IT OUT FOR U IN THE BANI, READ IT DEEPLY NOT JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT, GURU SAY THAT GURU SAY THIS, EVEN JESUS SAID THAT I WILL BE DEAD, THOU SHALL SEEK SAINT.... I WILL GURANTEE THAT RADHA SOAMI'S ARE NOT FRAUD, MY GRANDFATHER SETHI FAMILY TOOK NAAM FROM BABA SAWAN SINGH, WASN'T HE A SIKH, EXPLAINING ALL TRUTHS ABOUT BANIS....?..MAHARAJ CHARAN SINGH MY PARENTS TOOK NAAM FROM, I'M A SIKH TOO, I KEEP BEARD.... ALSO THE BANI SAYS, NAAM DHAAN IS BLESSED THROUGH AN COMPETENT SAINT, (LIVING SAINT). GURUS CANNOT COME BACK, BUT THEY HAVE LEFT US MESSAGE, UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE U COMMENT, THINK.... I DON'T KNOW ABOUT DEHLI OR AGRA...BUT BEAS I DEFITENLY GURANTEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT

Through Naam the whole creation came into being.

The experience of ambrosial Naam comes through a Satguru. 134 Whatever Thou doest, that alone is true. The nectar of Naam

is bestowed by a Satguru. 135

GURU NANAK

gurpreet jio

ki tusi guru granth sahib ji nu living guru or saint nahi mande

jekar nahi tan tusi

aje sikhi nu nahi samajhe

w j k k w j k f

well, i'm gonna tell people who are against others, WHO ARE U TO JUDGE ANYONE, SUKHMANI SAHIB SAYS IN CHAPTER 13, DO NOT ACCUSATIONS OF ANY SAINT OR RELIGION, U READ BANIS OR U CREATE YOUR OWN?... GURU NANAK SAID HIMSELF, THAT IN YOUR TIME APPROACH A SANT/SAINT/SATGURU AND BE BLESSED WITH NAAM DHAAN, I WILL POINT IT OUT FOR U IN THE BANI, READ IT DEEPLY NOT JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT, GURU SAY THAT GURU SAY THIS, EVEN JESUS SAID THAT I WILL BE DEAD, THOU SHALL SEEK SAINT.... I WILL GURANTEE THAT RADHA SOAMI'S ARE NOT FRAUD, MY GRANDFATHER SETHI FAMILY TOOK NAAM FROM BABA SAWAN SINGH, WASN'T HE A SIKH, EXPLAINING ALL TRUTHS ABOUT BANIS....?..MAHARAJ CHARAN SINGH MY PARENTS TOOK NAAM FROM, I'M A SIKH TOO, I KEEP BEARD.... ALSO THE BANI SAYS, NAAM DHAAN IS BLESSED THROUGH AN COMPETENT SAINT, (LIVING SAINT). GURUS CANNOT COME BACK, BUT THEY HAVE LEFT US MESSAGE, UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE U COMMENT, THINK.... I DON'T KNOW ABOUT DEHLI OR AGRA...BUT BEAS I DEFITENLY GURANTEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT

The experience of ambrosial Naam comes through a Satguru. 134 Whatever Thou doest, that alone is true. The nectar of Naam

GURU NANAK

ate jekar koi translator guru granth sahib ji da translate karke sanu sunave

tan ki oh saint hai

ate ki guru granth sahib ji living guru or saint nahi hun

guru nanak ne kiha

sabad guru dhun chela

guru arjun dev ji ne kiha

bani guru guru hai bani vichh amrit sare

guru gobind singh ji ne kiha

sab sikhon ko hukam hai guru manio granth

guru granth ji manio sabad guran ki deh

jo prabh ko mil khoj hain khoj sabad mein leh

GURU NANAK

gurpreet jio

ki tusi guru granth sahib ji nu living guru or saint nahi mande

jekar nahi tan tusi

aje sikhi nu nahi samajhe

w j k k w j k f

ki koi translator guru granth sahib ji di bani nu translate karke kisi nu sunave

tan ki oh guru hai

guru tan sirf ate sirf ggsj hi hun

guru argun dev ji ne kiha

bani guru guru hai bani vichh amrit sare

dasam patshah ne kiha

sab sikhon ko hukam hai guru manio granth

guru granth ji manio

pargat guran ki deh

jo prabh ko mil khoj hain khoj sabad mein leh

so sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj hi suru hun

hor koi maharaj dunavi tan ho sakda per spirtual maharaj nahi ho sakda

w j k k w j k f