Radha Soami Satsang Beas

AK-47

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

they claim to be sikhs of our 11 gurus, but they...

- changed they fateh to radhaswami

-they dont take amrit, as their pakhandi guru gives them his own naam stuff

- they dont believe in mool mantar, they have made their own mool mantar up, which i can get a hold of, cause a taksali singh i know knows this mantar

- they belive in being allowed to smoke

- their pakhandi guru smokes, and in guru jes presence ive heard

- they smoke A LOT

they changed bani, whereever it says a bhagats name or guru jes name they put radhaswami there

And they claim to be sikhs

ANd its a cult, not a religion

Radhaswami cult started with a man named swami and his wife radha. This guy used to do katha at a gurdwara. But he smoked a lot. So the sangat said either quit smoking or stop doing katha. He choose to stop doing katha. he put u his own little dehra outside and started doing katha there. ANd people started thinkin he was a guru, especially, because people are lazy and dont want to follow any reight, so they pick the easy pakhandi way out

And it started being backed by india gov. like crazy. This pakhandi baba is loaded like crazy. Sad to see why people even bother with these pakhandis

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Sat Sri Akal:

And there are (last I checked...maybe more now) 36 divisions to the Radhasoamis. They gots plenty of their own problems...one division points at the other and calls their leader fake. This is reciprocated in kind.

I defer to Sant Jarnial Singh Sahib's comments on Radhasoamis.

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!

My parents follow the Radha Soami Satsang Beas Guru. Khalistani veerae had a few right points about them but some wrong ones. It is True that it was started by SOAMI and they do believe in the 11 gurus. But they sorta believe that there was a misinterpretation to what Guru Gobind Singh Ji's hukum was. Soami was a seeker after the truth and he is said to have gotten his naam from Tulsi sahib. Radha Soamis don't believe in smoking. They TOTALLY reject the idea of smoking as well as taking any intoxicants and meat of any sort. However you are rite they do have a few splits which came when Soami ji passed away and thats called RADHA Soami Dayal Bagh and there was another split when Sawan Singh Ji(one of the gurus) died, so this guy claimed he was the successor but In Sawan Singhs will another was appointed.ITS true that they have a DERA IN BEAS but if you do check this place out its totally peaceful . Its a loving place. Don't get me wrong. I am going to become An Amritdhari soon but I have grown up in this Radha Soami Enviroment so I know some things about it . However I am talking about Radha Soami Beas here. I don't know much about the other sects but I think when Soami Ji died the Dayal Bagh people started building a Samadhi. However Radha Soami Beas totally discourages Idol Worship and they believe in the 11 gurus and they even quote from Guru sahib.

WAHE GURU JI KA KHALSA!

WAHE GURU JI KI FATEH!

my fathers father (paternal grandfather) was a radhasoami he took his amrit from them in the 1940s while in delhi. His rehit was very strict. He would wake up every morning at amrit vela, do the full nit nem then two 108 beaded malas of mool mantra. rehraas and kirtan sohila in the evening.

no meat no smoking no intoxicants allowed. kept his 5 k's and was a great follower of baba ishar singh ji rara sahib and sants and sadhus.

Also ultimate respect of guru granth sahib ji as we kept guru sahib at home.

just because they treat their guru as another sadhu was the only difference.

i cannot criticise him as he made me what i am today never tried to make me a radhasoami. made me follow sikhi and tought me nothing about his faith.

when i asked him why he didnt take amrit from the 5 piaray he stated that amrit is not just water and should not be taken for granted. there is no difference in the amrit i and he had taken as you should not look at who you have taken it from or the rehit that you have been given but amrit is irreplacable and starts a chain reaction inside you in order to gain the amrit from the dasam dwar.

he taught me that god is like reaching the pinnicale of everest lots of people start at the bottom and work their way to the top. some get there quicker some slower some slower but all end up there.

after that i realised it is futile to argue and accept that god graces all no matter what you follow.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

all the points i listed above were about the beas radhaswamis. I also have close family memebers who are radhaswami. Sant jarnail singh je did not recoingze radhaswami as a true sant, but instead preached against him.

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!